剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
是的 她没事 不过
Yes, she is, but...
你得讲快点
You gotta talk faster.
搜查档案 博客 推特 所有都要查
Check the archives, blogs, tweets, everything.
看过这种事的不可能只有我一个人
I can't be the only one who's seen something like this.
对 我明白
Yes, I realize that,
但只要我们能再找到一个目击者
but we just need one other witness,
我肯定能把它发表出去
and I know I can take it to air.
贝丝
Beth.
相信我 我会让这个故事真实可信的
Trust me, I'll make it a credible story.
赶快着手调查吧
Just start digging.
你为什么要隐瞒这件事 凯特
Why are you covering this up, Cat, huh?
你还有什么事瞒着我
What are you not telling me?
好啦 贝丝 对于你以为自己看到的事
Come on, Beth, there's gotta be some
肯定能找出一些合乎逻辑的解释
logical explanation for what you think you saw.
我只是在试着保护你
I am... I am just trying to protect you.
是吗 怎么保护
Oh, really? How?
你已经建立了自己的声誉
Okay, you have built a reputation.
你一直诚实守信 并不是什么
You've got integrity. You're not some
报道大脚怪的小报记者
tabloid reporter reporting on bigfoot.
当然不是 我是名诚实的记者
No, I'm an honest reporter
打算报道自己目击过的事
who's going to report what I witnessed.
但如果你在没确认之前报道此事
But if you air this unconfirmed,
你的声誉就毁了 你心里清楚
you're ruined, and you know it.
拜托了 这事就交给我的同事们吧
Please, just let my colleagues do their job,
让他们去调查
let them investigate this.
给他们点时间 让他们找出真♥相♥
Give them some time and wait for the facts.
与此同时 就让我们好好享受
And in the meantime, can we please enjoy
明晚的重聚之夜吧
this reunion tomorrow night?
这种机会每十年才有一次
It only comes around every ten years,
我真的不想因为这件事而错过它
and I really, really don't want to miss it because of this.
-你呢 -好吧
- Do you? - Okay.
但独家新闻一定要交给我
Just promise me the exclusive?
成交
Deal.
今晚真是受惊了
It's been a long night.
不如你给咱们俩倒杯红酒吧
Uh, why don't you pour us a couple glasses of wine,
我马上就回来
and I will be right back.
没问题
Got it.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我想确保你没事
I'm making sure you're okay.
我让盖比别告诉你的
I told Gabe not to tell you.
他别无选择
I didn't really give him a choice.
那家伙长什么样
What'd this guy look like?
我也不知道 长得有点像你
I don't know. Like, like you, sort of.
先让JT确认他的身份
Just let JT I.D. him first.
野兽仍然在追杀你
The beast is still after you.
不要担心我
Don't worry about me.
我向你保证 他绝不会再伤害你了
I promise you, he won't hurt you again, okay?
我知道你在这儿
I know you're here.
我料到你一定会来
I knew you'd show up...
野兽猎人
beast hunter.
我的老天
Holy crap.
文森特
Vincent?
我以为你已经死了 伙计
I thought you were dead, man!
是我啊 扎克
It's me, it's Zach.
三角洲连队
Delta Company!
我们一起服过役
We served together!
我们是好朋友
We're friends!
是我啊 扎克
It's me, Zach!
我们是朋友
We're friends!
扎克
Zach?
真见鬼
I'll be damned.
文森特·凯勒
Vincent Keller.
好久不见
Been a long time.
你有文森特的消息吗
Have you heard from Vincent yet?
我以后别关门得了
I should just leave the damn door open from now on.
JT 认真点
JT, focus.
没 我还没有文森特的消息
No, I haven't heard from Vincent yet.
-你查出那个野兽的身份了吗 -还没
- Have you been able to I.D. the, uh...? - No.
你难道不担心吗
Aren't you worried?
一直很担心
Always.
你掷出了十二点 一把赢了五千美元
You rolled a 12, raked in five grand.
那晚你可是亚特兰大的王者 伙计
You ruled Atlantic City that night, man.
是吗 真希望我还记得
Yeah, I just, I wish I could remember it.
-文森特 -凯瑟琳 没事的
- Vincent... - Catherine, it's-it's okay.
-这位是 -扎克
- Uh, this is... - Zach.
扎克·海耶斯
Zach Hayes.
JT 很高兴再次见到你 兄弟
Hey, JT, good to see you again, pal.
看起来你减肥成功了啊
You look, uh, like you lost some weight there.
等一下
Okay, hold on.
你认识他吗
You know him?
对 我参加过他的葬礼
Yeah. I was at his funeral.
紧接着就举办了你的
Which was right before yours.
好吧 谁给我解释一下
Okay, someone explain.
好吧 我和扎克一起在阿富汗服过役
Okay. Well, Zach and I, we served in Afghanistan together.
我们都自愿参与了缪尔菲德行动
And, uh, we both volunteered for Muirfield.
而且他们俩都应该在十年前因试验死亡了
And both supposedly died ten years ago because of the experiments.
我以为文森特是他们小队里唯一幸存的战士
I thought Vincent was the only soldier from his unit to survive.
而我在此之前也以为自己是唯一的幸存者
And I thought I was the only one, until now.
听着 女士 我在跟文森特讲
Listen, ma'am, I was telling Vincent,
我真的非常抱歉 因为...
I can't apologize enough for...
想要杀我
Trying to kill me?
我并不想伤害你的
I didn't mean you any harm.
这都是为了能存活下来 你明白吗
It was really just all about survival, you know?
不 实际上 我不知道
No, I don't, actually.
这么多年 我一直听说还有像我一样的人
Over the years, I-I heard there were other people like me,
但当他们最近接二连三被铲除以后...
and when they started getting knocked off recently...
对 扎克担心自己可能会是下一个
Right. Zach thought that he may be next.
我在其他人被杀的地方 嗅到了他的气味
I picked up his scent where the others were killed.
然后就决定先来杀他吗
And figured you'd take the fight to Vincent first?
是的吗
Is that it?
是的 但我不知道那是文森特
Yeah, but I didn't know it was Vincent.
接着 那气味又把我引向她
And then the trail led me to her.
引向你
To you.
凯瑟琳 他之前不知道你对我有多重要
Look, Catherine, he didn't realize how important you are to me.
但他现在知道了 对吗
But he does now, right?
-是啊 你表达得相当清楚了 -对
- Yeah, you made that very clear to me. - Right.
有像文森特一样的人保护着你
You're really lucky to have somebody like him
你真的很幸运 女士
looking out for you, ma'am.
你也很幸运
You're lucky, too.
所以 这就完了吗
So, that's it?
大家又是好兄弟了哈
You guys are drinking buddies again?
往事一笔勾销
Everything's hunky dory?
祝你今天过得愉快吗
Have a nice day?
我已经道过歉了
I-I said I was sorry.
我这十年来一直都不管闲事
I've been minding my own business,
安分守己 低头做人 好吗
living off the grid for ten years, okay?
我可不想惹上什么麻烦 你知道吗
I don't want any trouble, you know?
尤其是现在我又找到了自己的老朋友
Especially now that I got an old friend back here.
我们要好好叙叙旧
We're gonna have some fun.
是啊
Yeah.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
他可能是文森特的战友
He may be Vincent's army buddy or whatever,
但他想杀了我
but he tried to kill me.
等等 就这样文森特还想和他一起玩吗
Wait, and Vincent still wants to hang with him?
他非常想找回自己的记忆
He's desperate to reclaim his memories,
扎克是个新资源
and Zach's a new resource.
好吧 我懂了
All right, I get that.
我用他的DNA进行背景调查 看看有没有什么发现
I'm running a background check with his DNA, see what pops up.
你不是要精心打扮去聚会吗
Yeah, but what happened to primping up for your reunion?
我现在没办法去
I can't possibly go to that now.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表