剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
温泽的心脏就在你手里
You had Windsor's heart in your hand.
为什么有人想要一块控制野兽的宝石
Why would someone want a gem that controls beasts?
他是一头野兽 一直都是
He is a beast and he always will be.
他不会改变的
He is not gonna change.
他已经变了
He has already changed.
别天真了 凯瑟琳
Don't be so naive, Catherine.
我不会让他伤害你的
I won't let him hurt you.
我爱你 凯瑟琳
I love you, Catherine.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们要找文森特·凯勒
We're looking for Vincent Keller.
-你被捕了 -为什么
- You're under arrest. - For what?
因为你谋杀了柯特·温泽
The murder of Curt Windsor.
我觉得是搞错了
I think there's been a mistake.
-文森特 -别担心 我会没事的
- Vincent. - Don't worry. I'll be fine.
等等 警探
Wait, detective!
我知道你有逮捕令
I know you have a warrant,
但有例外情况
but there are extenuating circumstances.
他不能被逮捕
He can't be taken in.
除此之外他别无选择
He doesn't have a choice.
那不是他做的
He didn't do this.
绑♥架♥托丽·温泽的人 是他们杀了温泽
Tori Windsor's kidnappers-- they killed Windsor.
我们发现了新证据 证明并非如此
We have new evidence that says otherwise.
什么 你们有什么证据
What? Like... What do you have?
凯瑟琳 我会没事的 好吗
Catherine, I'm fine. Okay?
好吧 但现在是周末
Okay, but it's the weekend,
法♥院♥要等到周一才开
and the courts aren't open till Monday,
这意味着你要被关到...
which means you'll be locked in...
我正跟他说话呢
I was talking to him.
你得冷静点
I think you need to calm down.
-冷静点 -等下 凯瑟琳
- Calm down? - Wait, Catherine.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
-怎么了 -宝石
- What? - The gem.
宝石
The gem.
把宝石拿给我
Get me the gem.
天啊 宝石 它在哪
Oh, my God, the gem. Where is it?
你的搭档打来的
It's your partner.
她给你打电♥话♥吗
She's calling you?
她不知道我在你这吧
She doesn't know that I'm here, does she?
我把你睡在我床上的照片发到Instagram上了
Well, I posted that photo of you in my bed on Instagram,
但 我不会到处乱说的
but... I'm not gonna say anything.
那只是露水情缘罢了
It was one night.
并不意味着我们是一对
It's not like we're a couple.
还有 她打来可能只是要分享她的性生活
Besides, she's probably calling to gush about her sex life,
并不是来过问我的
not ask about mine.
喂
Hello.
JT 能防止文森特变野兽的那个宝石在哪
JT, the gem that keeps Vincent from beasting out, where is it?
为什么问这个 你想要
Why? You want to...
在卧室里控制野兽吗
control the beast in the bedroom?
不是 他因为谋杀柯特·温泽而被捕了
No, he's been arrested for Curt Windsor's murder.
什么
What?
-没错 我猜 --出什么事了
- Yeah. And I... - What happened?
我猜是盖比出♥卖♥♥♥了他
I think that-that Gabe turned him in.
文森特因谋杀被捕
Vincent's been arrested for murder
而且是被盖比出♥卖♥♥♥的
and Gabe turned him in?
我昨晚跟他分手了
I broke up with him last night
为了跟文森特复合 而现在
to be with Vincent, and now...
你们昨晚分手了
You broke up last night?
你能不能别一直重复我的话
Can you stop repeating everything?
文森特需要那宝石 它在哪呢
Vincent needs the gem. Where is it?
我不知道
I have no idea.
想想他可能会藏在哪
Think about where he might have hidden it.
同时我还要想办法阻止他的化验
In the meantime, I'm gonna try and intercept his lab work.
什么化验
What lab work?
他们要把他记录在案
They're booking him,
说明他们会查他的DNA
which means they're gonna check his DNA.
DNA 他会暴露的
DNA? He'll be exposed.
我知道
I know.
你就只负责找宝石就行 我得挂了
Just worry about the gem. I got to go.
借过 请让下 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me. I'm sorry.
警♥察♥公务
Police business.
你好 我是钱德勒警探
Hi. Detective Chandler.
里面有我负责的一个犯人
I-I have a perp in back.
-警徽呢 -对
- Badge? - Right. Um...
我记得我带了
Okay, I know that I had it.
我的天
Um... Oh, my God.
我肯定
I must've...
好吧 我知道我现在看起来不像个警♥察♥
Okay, I know I don't look the part right now,
但我今早出了点紧急情况
but I had an emergency this morning.
我是125分局的 我得去收押处
I'm stationed at the 125th. I need to get into intake.
抱歉 女士 没警徽就没得商量
Sorry, lady, no badge, no budge.
有什么需要我帮忙的 女士
Can I help you, ma'am?
我是洛文
This is Lowan.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你打错了
You got the wrong number.
不 我没打错 盖比
No, I don't have the wrong number, Gabe.
我们该去找宝石的
We're supposed to be looking for the gem.
不在这里 他埋在某个地方了
It's not here. He buried it somewhere.
我从没信任过你
I never trusted you,
但我没想到你会无♥耻♥到这个地步
but even I can't believe you'd stoop this low.
-等下 你到底在说什么 -凯特打来的
- Wait, what are you talking about? - It's Cat.
拜托 不要给我装傻
Oh, please, don't play dumb with me.
小声点 她不知道我在这
Shh, she doesn't know I'm here.
怎么样
Hey, what's going on?
说来话长 我在95分局
Long story. I'm at the 95th
但找不到我的警徽了
and I can't find my badge.
既然你就住在大概五分钟远的地方
And since you're, like, five minutes away,
你能过来帮我证明下吗
can you come down here and vouch for me?
如果他在那里出了什么事 那都怪你
If anything happens to him in there, it is on you.
-谁出事 -他被带到95分局了吗
- Happens to who? - They took him to the 95th?
对 我得把他弄出来 赶在
Yeah, and I got to get him out before...
等下 你听说了
Wait, you heard?
对 JT发短♥信♥告诉我了
Uh, yeah, JT texted me,
但我现在不在家里
but I'm-I'm not at home.
我在健身房♥
I'm at the gym.
你马上去95分局
You don't get your ass to the 95th...
是谁在说话
Who is that?
施点你那助理地方检察官的魔法
Wave your magic ADA wand...
只是后面某个发神经的教练
Just a crazy trainer in the background.
马上撤销这一切
And undo this ASAP,
否则让你吃不了兜着走
you're gonna have to answer to me.
那更好了
That's even better.
你的健身房♥不就在拐角处吗
Isn't your gym around the corner?
实际上我换健身房♥了
Actually, I changed gyms.
我让逮捕文森特的警探来给我作证
I'd ask the detective who arrested Vincent to vouch for me,
但他不希望我来这
but he doesn't want me here.
他差点逮捕我
He almost arrested me.
那你进去以后打算怎么办 戴面具吗
So what are you gonna do when you get in there, wear a mask?
你说得对 我还穿着睡衣呢
Yeah, you're right. I am in my pajamas.
好吧 我有主意了
Okay, I've got an idea.
把我的或者你的旧制♥服♥尽快拿来
Bring me my old uniform or yours as soon as you can.
-我得去95分局 -我也去
- I got to get to the 95th. - I'm coming.
我们要一起去吗
Oh, we're gonna go together?
你现在真的要问我这种问题吗
You're seriously asking me that now?
-不 我 -我提前一个街区下车
- No, I... - Just drop me off a block away.
第95分局
左边
Left.
右边
Right.
前面
Forward.
脱下来
Strip.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表