剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
-你有工作了吗 -工作地点在迈阿密
- You got a job? - It's in Miami.
雷·沙克曼
Ray Sheckman.
他拿着枪准备射希瑟
He had a gun and he was gonna shoot Heather.
已经组建了一支特遣小队
A task force has been formed
追捕逃犯文森特·凯勒
to capture the fugitive, Vincent Keller.
我以前也是野兽
I used to be what he is;
他是一头野兽 一直都是
he is a beast and he always will be.
-你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 是不是 -是的
- You ratted me out, didn't you? - Yeah.
这事儿你要参与到什么程度
Cat, how far are you willing to go with this?
我不会让文森特被抓的
I'm not gonna let Vincent get caught.
现在警方也在找你
Now the police are looking for you, too.
真不敢相信自己人竟然在跟踪我
I can't believe I'm being tailed by my own precinct.
简直太可笑了
I mean, this is ridiculous.
现在跟踪我的是华♥莱♥士♥吗
Is that Wallace behind me?
对 我刚通过扫描仪听到他了
Yeah, I just heard him over the scanner.
情况越来越糟了
It gets worse, too;
富兰克林和安德森正在两条街外从侧面包抄
Franklin and Anderson are flanking you two streets over.
真是坏消息啊
Well, this is new and bad.
苔丝 我得甩掉他们
Tess, I've got to lose them.
文森特不会等我的 他不能等
Vincent won't wait. He can't.
是不是快到信♥号♥♥灯了
You approaching a light?
对 是红灯
Yeah... and it's red.
好 直接冲过去吧
Good, then gun it.
谢了 甩掉他们了
Thanks. I lost them.
你抓紧去公♥寓♥吧
Just get to your apartment fast,
他们接下来可能就要去那里了
cause they'll probably be heading there, next.
记得代我跟文森特问好
And tell Vincent I say, "Hi," all right?
警探
Detective?
凯特
Cat?!
希瑟
Heather!
没想到吧
Surprise!
见到你真是太好了
Oh, it's so good to see you.
你这个时候...
What are you doing...
在纽约干什么呢
here, in New York, right now?
你见到我不高兴吗
Aren't you happy to see me?!
当然高兴了 我高兴坏了
No, of course,I'm thrilled.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我只是 没想到而已
It's just... unexpected.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
还好啊 好极了
Yeah! Yeah. Better than okay.
其实我来正是因为这个 我跟你说...
Actually, that's why I'm here. I have news...
等等 先别说 我马上回来
Okay, hold that thought, I'll be right back.
什么 你要去哪里
What? Where are you going?
去屋顶
Uh... the roof.
我的新房♥东 特别喜欢多管闲事
My new landlord, he's all over me.
要是我的衣服干了
He just takes my clothes,
还不快收进来 他就都收走了
if I leave them out there to dry too long.
-什么 但是我... -我去去就回
- What... but I... - Um... I will be back.
你先自便
Just make yourself at home,
吃点零食 放松一下
have a snack, relax.
刚下飞机一定累坏了
You must be exhausted from your flight.
等等 我来了
No, wait, I'm here!
你来晚了
You're late.
我知道
I know.
抱歉 警方为了抓你在跟踪我
And I'm sorry, but the police are tailing me to get to you.
可别被抓住了
Well, don't get caught,
我可不想让你也惹上麻烦
I don't want you to get in trouble, too.
我已经惹上麻烦了 我爱上了一个逃犯
I'm already in trouble-- I'm in love with a fugitive.
我是无辜的
I didn't do it.
别人也都这么说的对吗
That's what they all say.
好 我得走了
Okay, I have to go.
什么 不是该我走吗
What? That's my line.
我知道 但是希瑟来了 我得回去
I know, but Heather's here and I need to get back
免得她怀疑 也免得盯梢跟上来了
before she gets suspicious and my tail catches up.
等等 希瑟现在就在楼下吗
Whoa, hold up, Heather is here right now, downstairs?
对 没想到吧
Yeah, surprise.
这下真跟以前一样了
Wow, it really is like old times:
我藏在暗处 你藏着我
Me hiding in shadows, you hiding me.
是啊 我跟我妹妹撒谎 苔丝替我打掩护
Yeah, and me lying to my sister, Tess covering for me.
我真说谎说够了
I am so sick of lying.
我还以为以后再也不用说谎了
I thought we were moving past all this.
终究有一天会的
We will, somehow.
前提是诺克斯特工在警方抓到你前
Yeah, only if Agent Knox gets the exoneration
拿到免罪书
before the police catch you.
或者在盖比抓到我前
Yeah, or Gabe does.
好 给你
Okay, here.
你用这个 另一部扔掉
Take this, get rid of the other one
防止他们追踪你
in case they're tracking you.
好 谢了
Okay, thanks.
到亭子那里
Pavilion?
-对 不要迟到 -不会的
- Yeah. Don't be late. - I won't.
等等 你的包
Wait, your bag!
市长加强警力部署...
The mayor has increased police presence...
重大新闻 市长下令增加警力
在所有桥梁隧♥道♥设立检查点
衣服还没干 所以...
They were still damp so...
-嘘 -防止逃犯逃离曼哈顿
- Shh. - ...in case the fugitive attempts to leave Manhattan.
重大新闻 市长下令增加警力
在所有桥梁隧♥道♥设立检查点
文森特·凯勒因谋杀罪逃走后
Vincent Keller has been on the run
一直在逃
since fleeing a murder charge.
我们掌握了一切细...
We'll have the full de...
干什么...
Wha...
我正在看呢
Hey, I was watching that.
是 但是我想听你跟我说你的消息
Yeah, but... I want to hear your news.
但是刚才电视上说的是那个医生
Yeah, but they were talking about that doctor,
就是你去年的那个男朋友
the guy that you dated last year, right,
他们说他涉嫌谋杀
they said that he murdered someone.
他没有谋杀...
He didn't murder...
我是说 这个谁知道呢 对吧
I mean, who knows, right?
除非证明有罪 否则他就是无辜的
He's innocent until proven guilty.
是 但他要是无辜的为什么要越狱呢
Yeah, but you don't break out of prison if you're innocent.
是吧 凯特
Come on, Cat.
你们已经分手了对吧
But you stopped seeing him, didn't you?
是
Yes.
当然了
Yes, of course
我们早就分手了
I did. A long time ago.
不说这个了 说说你吧
Anyway, what's going on with you?
你想告诉我什么
What's your news?
好
Okay.
我不是去了迈阿密吗
So, I'm in Miami, right?
一天到晚忙工作 心无旁骛
Working 24-7, totally devoted to my career,
对男人根本不感兴趣 可是...
not even the least bit interested in guys, when...
苔丝 马上来警局
什么事
"Uh-oh," what?
我得走了 有急事
I have to go, it's an emergency.
什么
What?
希瑟 对不起 真的
Heather, I'm sorry, I am.
我只是不想让你匆匆忙忙...
I-I just don't want to rush you and...
我知道我没有腾出时间陪你
Look, I know that I don't really seem to make time for you
这点一定要改
and that has to change.
但现在我真得走了 好吗
But right now, I really do have to go, okay?
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你这么理解我
Thank you for being so understanding.
你最好了
You're the best.
你别客气想干什么随便 我再打给你
Um... make yourself at home and I will call you.
钱德勒
Chandler.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
你刚才跟文森特·凯勒在一起吗
Were you with Vincent Keller?
没有
No.
他在这里干什么
What's he doing here?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表