剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
现在去救你自己吧
Now go save yours.
蝙蝠洞呼叫蝠翼 收到吗
Batcave to Batwing, do you read?
蝠翼 请回复 你没事吧
Batwing, check in. Are you okay?
我来了
I'm here.
我逃出来了
I got out of there.
喂
Hello?
你怎么会在路边
Hey. What are you doing out here?
我和我妈妈分散了 我不知道她去哪了
I got split up from my mom. I don't know where she went.
好 我会帮你找到她的
Okay. I'll help you find her.
你到底是谁 叫我蝠翼
Who are you anyway? Call me Batwing.
他怎么样
How is he?
生命体征很稳定
His vitals are stable.
他的身体没问题
Physically, he's okay.
但是在他醒来前 无法确认蜂鸣器有没有奏效
But until he wakes up, we won't know if the buzzer worked.
会奏效的
It's going to work.
谢谢你想到办法实现这一切
Thank you for finding a way to make this happen.
我说过你可以相信我
I told you, you could trust me.
莱恩 尽管我犯了错
Ryan, despite my mistakes,
你已经超出了我的所有想象
you have exceeded my wildest dreams.
我改变不了过去
I can't change the past,
但也许我们可以创造别样的未来
but maybe we can build a different future.
好
Okay.
马科斯
Marquis?
宝贝 你听得见吗
Baby, can you hear me?
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
妹妹
Hey, Sis.
很高兴终于见到你了
Nice to meet you for real.
说来话长
You have no idea.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
感觉需要我妹妹
Like I need my little sister.
真的吗
Seriously?
好样的 贝丝
Good for you, Beth.
接下来呢
So, what next?
既然我们收回韦恩了
Well, now that we've got Wayne back,
接下来要重新打造这个空间
what's next is reclaiming this space.
比如为什么那台俗气的电视机 遮着我的彩色玻璃
As in, what is up with that tacky-ass TV covering my stained glass?
我是说 我们下一步怎么办
I mean, what's next for us?
我们不是说好 你要请我吃晚餐吗
I thought we agreed you were gonna buy me dinner.
冠军来了 我们打扰到你们了
Brought the champs. And we're interrupting.
继续会这样 对吧
This is gonna keep happening, isn't it?
大概吧 大概吧
Probably. Probably.
我不会让尴尬的感觉
Well, I for one am not gonna let a slightly awkward sensation
毁了我们难得的庆祝机会
get in the way of our rare opportunity to celebrate.
其实我很高兴你们都来了
I'm actually glad you're all here.
我需要你们帮忙让这里重回正轨
I need your help getting this place right again.
从这个开始
Starting with this.
这样好多了
That's better.
我想知道 他对我们的蝙蝠洞做了什么
So do I wanna know what he did to our batcave?
蝙蝠女侠不用休息一晚吗
Doesn't Batwoman take a night off?
这里是哥谭
This is Gotham.
充斥着传染性爬行动物的牙齿
Home of the infectious reptile teeth,
戴着猪面具的人
dudes in pig masks,
致命的藤蔓 导致我的闺蜜化身坏人
a killer vine, causing my bestie to get her baddie on.
如果说我学到了什么
If I have learned anything,
就是时刻做好万全的准备
it is to be prepared for everything at all times.
你们都在吗 我们支持你 蝙蝠女侠
Are y'all with me? - We're with you, Batwoman.
还能去哪里呢
Where else would we be?
我们不是要喝酒吗
Oh, I thought we were drinking.
也没错 我...我带上这瓶
You know what? You're right. I'll just... okay.
我带上这瓶走吧
I'll take it with.
开工吧
Let's get to work.
我是丹娜德维特 在毒液现场进行直播
This is Dana DeWitt, live from the toxic scene
没有蝙蝠女侠的英勇举动 这一幕本来会席卷整个哥谭市
that could've destroyed Gotham City without the heroics of Batwoman.
市政♥府♥建议市民远离该区域
The city has advised citizens to stay away from the area
他们会在此评估危险空气质量
as they assess the hazardous air quality
此前小丑的酸弹
caused by the Joker's acid bombs
覆盖了整个区域...
that blanketed the neighbor...
天啊 那是什么
Oh, my god, what is that?
天啊
Oh, my god.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表