剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我们得找到另一个人
We gotta find the other one.
乔丹失踪的时候
Did you have eyes on Marquis
你看到马科斯了吗
when Jordan went missing?
为什么问 黑手套都是有钱人
Why? BGS is big money.
那些光鲜亮丽的家伙 会不惜一切代价来维持权力
Flashy guys doing what it takes to stay powerful.
他非常符合那群人的身份
He would fit perfectly into that crowd.
找到你朋友的妹妹了吗
Find your friend's sister?
是的 谢谢
I did, thanks.
就在你说的地方
Where you said she'd be.
很高兴能帮上忙
Glad I could be of service.
我猜也是
I bet he is.
他怎么知道乔丹进了哪个房♥间
How'd he know which room Jordan was in?
你怎么知道去哪里找她
How did you know where to find her?
我认识一个前台小姐
I know a girl who works at the front desk.
她帮我打听了
She asked around for me.
有个帮佣说她看到某个
One of the housekeepers saw someone
看起来像乔丹的人被一个老家伙
who looked like Jordan being led into a bedroom
带到一个卧室
by some older guy.
我不是在指控你 好吗
I'm not accusing you, okay?
但就像我说的 我并不了解你 马科斯
But like I said, I don't really know you.
我其实是来道歉的 为什么
I actually came to apologize. For what?
你觉得佳达这种疯狂 愤怒的控制欲是新玩意吗
You think Jada's crazy, angry control-freak thing is something new?
这就是我一生的写照
This has been my whole life.
独生子
Only child.
我太想了解你了
I wanted to know you so bad.
妹妹 我还以为 我们终于能互相支持了
I thought, "finally, my sister. We got each other's backs."
但看来不是
But I guess not.
刚才那是怎么回事
What the hell was that about?
救完乔丹之后我会解决的
I'll figure it out after we help Jordan.
你的手♥机♥真的现在关机了吗
Is your phone seriously not on?
查理 抱歉 开静音了
Charlie, sorry, she's on silent.
我刚刚在酒店遇到了一些大人物
I just ran into some movers and shakers at the hotel,
我得回去跟他们谈了 好吗
so I gotta get back to it.
你看
Look.
莱恩 他为什么这么生气
Ryan, why is he so pissed?
(韦恩集团总裁被攻击)
(股价暴跌47%)
建立你就是为了打倒你
Build you up so they can knock you down.
好 最好给我一份执行摘要
Give me the executive summary.
五分钟前 维斯珀费尔柴尔德 发布了一则独家新闻
Five minutes ago, Vesper Fairchild broke the scoop
韦恩集团的总裁
that the CEO of Wayne Enterprises
将上千万美元存入秘密账户 供自己使用
is diverting tens of millions of dollars into secret accounts for her own use.
佳达
Jada.
我刚和首席财务官通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with our CFO.
他开始审查我们的会计系统
He started an audit of our accounting systems.
他也同意有问题
He agrees there's a problem.
什么 不
What? No,
不可能
it's not possible.
好吧 听着 我会跟他谈谈 解决这件事
Okay, look, I will talk to him and sort this out,
但不是现在
but just not right now.
你还有更迫切的危机吗
Oh, do you have a more desperate crisis?
都说一心多用是最难的
Multitasking is the hardest part of the job.
很快你就用不着了
Not for much longer.
好 别担心
Okay, don't worry.
我去拿个箱子装私人物品
I will get a box for my personal belongings.
当我逮到伯纳德麦道夫般的人物 也就是偷钱的你
When you catch Bernie Madoff, in this case, you, stealing money,
我们不会开除她
you don't fire her,
我们会逮捕她
you arrest her.
跟我说点好消息 卢克
Tell me something good, Luke.
比如佳达杰特入侵了我们的系统
Like, Jada Jet hacked our systems
还伪造了那些隐藏的钱
and faked all that hidden money.
莱恩 她没有伪造
Ryan, she didn't fake this.
为什么我是最后一个知道 我把八位数的钱
Why am I the last to know that I have eight figures
存在床垫下面
stashed under a mattress?
你能想到任何极为昂贵的 秘密的行动吗
Can you think of any operations that are expensive, secretive,
只能由韦恩集团的总裁授权
and can only be authorized by the CEO of Wayne Enterprises?
以前是蝙蝠侠 现在是蝙蝠女侠
Batman, and now Batwoman.
那笔钱是我们的营运经费
That money is our operating budget.
听着 我不知道佳达是怎么
Listen, I have no idea how Jada
进入到我们的会计系统
accessed our accounting systems.
唯一的好消息是 她不知道这笔钱的用途
The good news is she doesn't know what the money is for,
只知道她可以咬定你
just that she could pin it on you.
卢克 我放弃了
Luke, I give up.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here,
警♥察♥随时会进来 而我快冷死了
the cops could walk in any second, and I'm freezing my ass off.
哥谭警♥察♥局在全城 都布置了热成像摄像头
GCPD has thermal imaging cameras all over the city.
让我接入 看看其他房♥间
Let me see if any other rooms
有没有不正常温度
have abnormal temperatures.
我没看到什么冰桶
I'm not seeing any iceboxes.
卢克
Luke.
我看到很多加热灯
I'm seeing a bunch of heat lamps here.
也许他们正准备给她解冻
Maybe they were getting ready to try thawing her?
如果他们在另一个房♥间 那样做的话...
If they did that in another room...
那么在热成像上看 应该像是桑拿房♥
On thermal imaging, it would look like a sauna.
好的 找到了 准备换装
Okay, bingo. Get ready to suit up.
情况如何
What's the situation?
只有尸体
Dead body.
他们试图解冻这个人 但没有用
They tried to unfreeze it. Didn't work.
确认了 她就是 乔丹的群发短♥信♥里的另一个人
Positive ID. She's the other one in Jordan's group text.
没有黑手套的踪迹
No sign of black glove.
我刚刚搜索了 群发短♥信♥里另一个人的名字
I ran the name of the other guy in the group text.
根据哥谭警♥察♥局的资料 他就是被推出去的那个人
According to GCPD, he's the one they wheeled out of there.
只剩下乔丹了
Jordan's the only one left.
不许嫌弃 你可是住过下水道的
Hey, no sass. You lived in a sewer.
我去卧室
I'll take the bedroom.
记住 我们要找的 是低科技的东西
We're looking for anything low-tech.
任何与黑手套有关的东西
Anything connected to black glove.
乔丹知道这很危险 所以不会放在显眼的地方
Jordan knew it was dangerous, so it won't be out in the open.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
你的脖子怎么样
How's your neck?
好痛
That's hurtful.
你在跟谁说话吗
Are you talking to someone?
没有
Oh, no.
不 我只是想把细节大声说出来
No, I just like to say the details out loud.
请尊重我的程序 继续去
Please respect my process.
翻你妹妹的内衣抽屉还是什么的
Go back to digging through your sister's underwear drawer.
去吧
Go, go.
你想听听我的意见吗
Want my two cents?
首先 那是我的个人意见
First of all, they're my two cents.
第二 你给我闭嘴 我在工作
Second of all, shut up. I'm working.
你不会想读那些明信片的
You didn't wanna read those postcards.
你不喜欢那些小机器
You don't like feeling those little machines
像孔雀鱼一样游来游去
swim around in you like guppies.
你把我的脖子扭断了
You broke my damn neck.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我看起来有一点点紧张吗
Do I seem a teensy bit on edge?
那是因为我的现实世界崩塌了
It's only because the fabric of my reality is collapsing around me.
你确定你在里面能保持冷静吗
You sure you're keeping it together in there?
对
Oh, yeah.
只要不管你妹妹 尘土飞扬的宣言书
You know, just overcoming the mold of your sister's dusty manifestos.
也许如果你知道 自己的真实面目 贝丝...
Maybe if you knew what was real about yourself, Beth...
世界的其他部分也会回归原位
The rest of the world would fall back into place.
(杰图里安办公室)
她查到了比吉斯的真面目
She unmasked the Bee Gees.
那不属于你
That doesn't belong to you.
谢谢你的警告
Thanks for the warning.
我就随便问问
Just taking a shot.
你是虚构的吗
Are you make-believe?
我是来拿那个女孩的手♥机♥ 扫描过的所有文件
I'm here for everything that was scanned into the girl's phone.
专业建议
Pro tip?
买♥♥一台文档粉碎机
Buy a document shredder.
(班内特大道)
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表