剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
玛丽 你做了...
Mary, what...?
你做了什么
What did you do?
她在阻止自己变成你
She stopped herself from becoming you.
我要走了 等我到达现场 就会通知你
I gotta go. I'll check in when I'm on site.
我要跟你去
I need to come with you.
我以为你没了人工智能 蝠翼只能先退下
Thought without your AI, Batwing was on the sidelines
直到你找到应对的办法
until you deal with...
对付我的头 我知道
My head? I know.
但你没法既打败毒藤女
But you can't take down Poison Ivy
同时阻止大坝爆♥炸♥
and stop a dam from imploding at once.
卢克 你没必要去
Luke, you don't have to do this.
我要去 为了我自己
Yeah, I need to. For me.
(心率状况)
外面还有许多人 愿意相信你是罪有应得
There are people out there willing to believe you deserved it,
仅仅因为你是黑人
just because you're black.
我不希望再活在这个世界上
I don't wanna live in that world.
我想和我爸爸一起
I wanna be with my dad.
别自欺欺人了 你双手健全都打不赢我
Don't lie to yourself. You wouldn't beat me with two good hands.
没有别的声音
There's no voice.
没有别的声音
There's no voice...
只有我的声音
But my voice.
加油 卢克
Come on, Luke.
加油 卢克
Come on, Luke.
这个城市已经无可救药 蝙蝠女侠
The city can't be saved, Batwoman.
它就是一个充斥着罪恶 肮脏与污秽的粪坑
It's a cesspool of crime, filth and pollution.
放弃它吧 让它重新开始
Let it go, start fresh!
可恶
Damn.
这一招你得教教我
You gotta teach me that.
你成功了吗
Did you stop it?
对 大坝稳定下来了
Yeah. The dam's stable.
结束了
It's done.
帕梅拉也是
So is Pamela.
玛丽...
Mary.
她有呼吸吗
Is she breathing?
很微弱
Barely.
带她回家吧
Let's take her home.
这个城市值得拯救
And the city is worth saving.
至少我是这么想的
At least, it is to me.
我回来了
I'm back.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
我又是我了
I'm me again.
欢迎回来 玛丽
Welcome back, Mary.
没想到我会这么想念 你的棕色眼睛
Never thought I'd miss those brown eyes so much.
好
Okay.
我们欠你一次认真的道歉
And we owe you a giant apology.
玛丽 我们再也不会让你觉得 自己被团队边缘化了
Mary, we will never let you feel sidelined by this team ever again,
好吗
okay?
我们是一家人
We're a family.
各位...
Guys,
我真的很感谢你们的盛情欢迎
I really appreciate the warm welcome...
但是...
But, uh,
我全都记得
I remember everything.
我知道发生了什么事
I know what happened.
我杀了人
I killed someone.
是毒藤女杀了人
Poison Ivy killed someone.
现在她已经消失了
And now she's gone.
玛丽回来了
And Mary's back.
对
Yeah.
你回来哥谭是因为你关心她
You came back to Gotham because you care about her.
抱歉 你在说谁
I'm sorry, who are we talking about?
玛丽
Mary.
因为即使你相当享受 把她变得像你
Because even though a part of you loved every second of it,
但这个过程仍然让你心生惭愧
you still feel guilty for changing her to be more like you.
大善人爱丽丝听起来还不错
Hmm. Alice the benevolent, it does have a nice ring to it.
所以我想这就意味着你会出面
So I suppose this means that you'll step in
和市长争取还我自♥由♥
and make a deal with the mayor for my freedom?
不 你要靠自己
Nah. You're on your own.
好吧
Fine.
反正可爱的人说话 你是不会听的
Suppose it wouldn't mean much coming from a pumpkin, anyway.
什么
What?
你错过了你妈妈零点的期限
Well, you missed Mommy's 12:00 deadline,
我迫不及待想看到
and I, for one, can't wait to see
这次佳达会拿出什么 来对付蝙蝠队了
what Jada has in store for the bat team this time.
你没事吧
You're okay.
你在飞机上
You're on a plane.
是你害我这样的
You did this?
又一次
Again?
天啊 我怎么这么笨
My god. How stupid am I?
当然是你害我的
Of course you did this to me.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 现在是飞去哪里
You sold me out! Where are we even going?
能听我解释吗 不能
Can I please explain? No.
不要再解释了
No more explaining.
我们对对方解释了无数次 我们不该在一起
We have explained each other to death. We shouldn't be together.
这是不行的 我们的目标不一致
This doesn't work. We want two different things.
我不想再跟你吵了
I'm not having this fight again.
那就别吵
Then don't.
如果你回去毁灭一切 毁灭所有人
If going back and destroying everything and everyone
是比我和我们更重要的事
is more important than me and us...
那你去啊
then go!
我该怎么办 跳下去
What the hell am I supposed to do? Jump?
难道还比你以前做的事疯狂吗
Why is that crazier than anything you've done?
我必死无疑
I'll 100-percent die!
那就留下来
Then stay!
我没出♥卖♥♥♥你 帕梅
I didn't sell you out, Pam.
我为了还你自♥由♥去谈条件
I negotiated a deal for your freedom.
不必再逃跑 不必被约束
No running, no rules,
但是这一次要听我的
but it means doing things my way for once.
所以要怎么样
So, what's it gonna be?
关门
Close the damn door.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
索菲摩尔说有有个隐秘的小岛
Sophie Moore told me about an off-the-grid island
那里的人崇拜植物 并且没有工业
where plants are worshiped and industry doesn't exist.
那是奇幻小说吧
Sounds like a fantasy.
差不多
Close.
那里叫科亚纳
It's called Coryana.
(本地户外爱好者 死于哥谭外湖中)
我不想知道
I don't wanna know.
佳达有消息吗
Hey. Any word from Jada?
卢克还在研究蜂鸣器 她也不接电♥话♥
Luke is still working on the buzzer, and she's not picking up her phone.
好吧 如果我能帮上忙 就告诉我
Let me know if there's anything I can do.
等等
Hey.
谢谢你说了一些话 让芮妮愿意开口
Thank you. For whatever you said that got Renee to talk.
她不是坏人
She's not a bad person.
她只是... 爱着别人
She's just... in love?
这么说很理智
That's putting it sanely.
没有用
What do you mean?
什么意思
Pam's finally out of our lives.
我们终于摆脱了帕梅 你亲我
Kissing me.
你说这样能让我不胡思乱想
You said it would get me out of my head,
但只是让我想得更多
but it just got me in it more.
我很遗憾你这么想
I'm sorry you have to go through that.
你才不是
No, you're not.
两位
Hey.
有麻烦了
We got a problem.
八频道独家新闻
In a Channel 8 News exclusive,
罪恶重现 会是那个女人造成的吗
could Batwoman be responsible for the throwback blowback?
杰图里安工业的总裁佳达杰特 抛出爆♥炸♥性消息
The explosive bombshell provided by the Jeturian CEO Jada Jet
她断言
asserts
往日的罪犯再度来袭这个城市 并不是巧合
it's no coincidence the city's been terrorized by flashback felons from Gotham past.
这是怎么回事
Whoa, what is this?
看来佳达不喜欢等人
I guess Jada's not one to be kept waiting.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表