剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我认为
I feel like...
我们要专注于保护哥谭的安全
We need to focus on keeping Gotham safe.
至于我和你的事 不用急
We can wait for us.
抱歉 打扰你们了吗
Sorry. Am I interrupting?
不是 是的
No. - Yes.
我正准备换装去找马科斯
I was just about to suit up to find Marquis.
你不用从远处找他了
You're not gonna have to look very far.
每个频道都是他
He's on every channel.
你们看到我身后的这些建筑
The buildings you see behind me
哥谭的疯子
are where all the insanity in Gotham
都应该被安全地关在这里 远离公众
is supposed to be locked up safely and away from the public.
但我想告诉你们 真正的疯子正在外头
But I'm here to tell you the real insanity is out there.
打扮成蝙蝠的样子
And it's dressed up like a bat.
这对我们的城市意味着什么
What does it say about our city
这个所谓的保护者
that its supposed protector
竟以一种狂暴吸血动物为象征
is signified by a rabid bloodsucker
能躲过众人目光 在暗中行动
who moves in the shadows, hidden from the eyes of the public
她有被问责吗
and any accountability?
有多少人要为蝙蝠女侠的 疯狂行径付出代价
How many people have to keep paying the price for Batwoman's insanity?
难道这个城市不应该 至少知道她的名字吗
Shouldn't the city at least know her name?
但如果蝙蝠女侠不承担责任
But if Batwoman won't take responsibility,
看来只能我去承担了
I guess I'll have to.
必须有人让哥谭恢复理智
Somebody has to restore the sanity to Gotham.
所以作为韦恩企业的总裁
That's why, as CEO of Wayne Enterprises,
我和市政♥府♥达成了合作关系
I've entered into a partnership with the city,
我将投入数百万美元 改善这个臭名昭著的疯人院
and I will pour millions of dollars into improving this notorious asylum
这样我们当中真正有病的人 比如蝙蝠女侠
so that the truly ill among us, like Batwoman,
最终将得到他们迫切需要的 专业救治
can at last have the professional help they so desperately need.
杰特先生 你到底有什么计划
Mr. Jet, what exactly are your plans
改善哥谭的精神卫生...
for improving mental health in Gotham?
老实说 我所设想的
That's not the way
马科斯进入阿卡姆 并不是这个情景
I thought Marquis would be led into Arkham.
我还以为他接管韦恩已经够糟了
I thought him taking over Wayne was bad.
不管他对阿卡姆有什么计划 肯定不是什么好事
Whatever he's got planned for Arkham can't be good.
我不明白
I don't get it.
他让全哥谭的人看他的讲话 他本可以揭发我是蝙蝠女侠
He had all of Gotham watching, and he could have outed me as Batwoman.
要毁了我很容易
I mean, it would've been so easy to destroy me.
也许你不是他的目标
Maybe you're not his target.
也许他想摧毁的 是蝙蝠本身的象征意义
Maybe he wants to destroy the symbol of the bat itself.
我说不好
I don't know.
我认为一定还有别的原因
I can't help but think there's another reason.
不管是什么 马科斯对全哥谭
Whatever it is, it's got Marquis
把自己塑造成一个英雄
presenting himself to Gotham as some kind of hero.
那我们得揭穿他的真面目
Then we need to expose him.
因为紫色头发和小丑的 高级定制西装还不够显眼
Because apparently the purple hair and Joker couture was too subtle.
他杀了韦恩的一名保安 还有杰图里安的医生
He killed a Wayne guard, doctors at Jeturian.
肯定有视频记录
There's gotta be video.
他都清除掉了 在某个地方一定有证据的
He scrubbed all that. There must be some proof somewhere.
对
Yeah.
我觉得就在佳达手里
And I think Jada's sitting on it.
她说她拥有关于马科斯的筹码
She told me she had something over Marquis.
能保证她的安全
Some leverage that kept her safe.
如果它足以保护佳达
If it's bad enough to protect Jada...
或许也足以保护这座城市
Maybe it's good enough to protect the city.
杰特先生 感谢你 对阿卡姆的慷慨捐赠
Mr. Jet, I appreciate your generous donation to Arkham,
但我对你的工作假释计划有些顾虑
but I do have some concerns about your plans for a work-release program.
我认为这是一种 "有同情心的非监禁模式"
I see it as more of a compassionate non-confinement.
杰特先生 他们是危险的罪犯
Mr. Jet, these are dangerous criminals.
你觉得把他们关起来 就不那么危险吗
And locking them up makes them any less dangerous?
一只被关在笼子里的动物 你还指望它表现如何
How do you expect a caged animal to behave?
他们可不是一般的野狗
We're not talking about stray dogs here.
但你们就是把他们 当成野狗来对待
And yet that's exactly how you're treating them.
他们是虐待狂 强♥奸♥犯 杰特先生
These are sadistic rapists, Mr. Jet.
连环杀人犯 全都罪大恶极
Serial murderers. The worst of the worst.
很好
Good.
正是我想见到的人
That's exactly who I wanna meet.
维克托扎斯
Victor Zsasz.
我喜欢这发型
I like the hair.
我就想把我的头发留长一点
I've been thinking of growing mine out.
马科斯杰特
Marquis Jet.
我很喜欢你的作品
Big fan of your work.
那我们就有共同点了
Then we have something in common.
我也很喜欢我的作品
I'm a fan of my work, as well.
原来传闻不假
So it's true.
你每杀一个人都留下一道疤痕
You mark each of your kills with a scar.
我的身体就是我的简历
Consider my body my résumé.
看起来
Well, from the look of it,
你应该已经金盆洗手了吧
you're probably already collecting your pension, huh?
总会有地方多留几道疤
Hmm. There's always room for a few more.
我就希望你这么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
(新的开始)
看来就是这里
Looks like the place.
这样会让你轻松点吗
Does it ever get easier?
对自己犯下的罪感到内疚
Living with the things you've done.
别说都是我的错
And don't say it's not my fault.
蝙蝠队是这么告诉你的
Oh, that's what the bat team's been telling you?
对
Yeah.
那可能是因为我觉得 你的情感太脆弱了
That's because they think you're too emotionally fragile
无法应对真♥相♥
to handle the truth.
真♥相♥是什么
Which is?
都是你的错
It's totally your fault.
那个渔夫不会用藤蔓伤害自己
That hunter didn't vine-hurl himself into the tree.
你把头发染回原来的颜色
And dying your hair back to its natural color
也改变不了什么
doesn't change that.
所以 我现在该怎么办
So, what do I do now?
放松点
Easy.
你把所有的感觉埋在内心深处
You take all of your feelings and you bury them deep down inside,
盖上一层"每时每刻都有人死"
and you cover them up with a layer of "people die all the time,"
然后洒上"他可能 也做过一些坏事"
and then you sprinkle on some "he probably did some bad stuff too."
然后你把它压下去 加一小块
And then you pack it down with a nice little bit of
"也许是他活该"
"he might have even deserved it,"
这样 那些讨厌的不好的感觉 就都消失了
and then poof, all those icky, no-good feelings go bye-bye.
至少我是这么做的
At least, that's what I'd do.
但是
But...
我不是反♥社♥会♥分子
I'm not a sociopath.
安珀 限制你宵禁的人 不是我 是你自己
Amber, I'm not the one restricting your curfew. You are.
特权是有责任的
Privilege comes with its responsibilities.
现在去厨房♥看看能不能帮忙
Now, go. Go see if you can help out in the kitchen.
你好 你好
Hello. - Hello.
我们找一位住客 琪琪茹蕾特
We're looking for one of your residents. Kiki Roulette?
可能又叫凯瑟琳罗杰斯
Might be going by Kathleen Rogers?
对的 琪琪
Yeah, Kiki.
她不久前离开了我们这里 她融入不了
She left our care some time ago. It wasn't a good fit.
你知道她去哪了吗
Well, do you know where she went?
老实说 她走了让我们都很高兴
We were just happy to see her go.
当然我们还是希望她好好过
Not that we don't wish her the best.
好的
Oh.
还是谢谢你
Okay. Well, thanks anyway.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
其实我们确实是要来打扰你的
Actually, we do mean to bother you.
疯子总能认出疯子
Crazy knows crazy...
琪琪
Kiki.
我现在叫凯瑟琳
It's Kathleen now.
你在做什么
Uh... what are you doing?
我爸的人工智能在马科斯那里
Marquis has my dad's AI.
如果他忙着扮演疯镇的市长
If he's busy playing mayor of crazy town,
现在就是最好的机会拿回来
now's my best chance to get it.
如果你是要闯进韦恩塔 我跟你一起去
If you're breaking into Wayne Tower, I'm going with you.
不是 抱歉 你待在这里
Nope. Sorry. You're staying put.
不管你和莱恩是什么关系
I'm not gonna be responsible for putting
我都不想让你身陷危险
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表