剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
索菲 很高兴见到你
Sophie. Nice to meet you.
我也是
You as well.
抱歉打扰了 女士
Sorry to interrupt.
大厨向我保证他能处理好一切
The chef assures me he has things covered.
很好 晚安 达米安
Great. Good night, Damien.
麻烦你走的时候帮我通报一声
On your way out, inform him that we're having another.
我们要添一位客人吗
Yes, madam.
是 女士
Yes, madam.
大厨 女士要求多加一位客人
Chef, the madam has requested preparations for another guest.
人越多越好
Oh. The more the merrier.
好了好了 小猪
There, there, little pig.
是时候让教授 来教全班如何尖叫了
Time for the professor to teach the class how to squeal.
你们是怎么认识的
So how did you two meet?
通过朋友 通过朋友
Through friends.
那天是星期二吗
Was it a Tuesday?
没错 因为那是...
Definitely, because it was, uh...
玉米卷之夜
Taco night.
你要请我喝一杯来冲冲
And you offered to buy me a drink to wash down
薯片 薯片
the chips. Those chips.
你知道的
You know,
当薯片卡住喉咙后头的样子
when a chip gets stuck in your throat?
对 咳嗽 窒息 泪眼汪汪
Yeah, just the coughing, choking, watery eyes.
我觉得还有冒汗
There was sweat involved.
听起来好浪漫 不可爱
Sounds romantic. It wasn't cute.
但这才是重点
But that's the point.
有人看到你最不可爱的一面
Someone sees you at your not-cutest
还会约你出去
and still asks you out.
说到底 我们只想要个忠诚的人
At the end of the day, we want someone loyal.
我知道如果我快死了 索菲会坐在我旁边
I know that if I were dying, Sophie would sit beside me,
抱着我告诉我一切都会没事的
put her arms around me, and tell me everything will be okay.
不好意思 请问厕所在哪里
Excuse me. Bathroom?
走廊尽头最后一个房♥间
Last room down the hall.
我们应该都很幸运才对
We should all be so lucky.
真美
That was beautiful.
对
Yeah.
现在就丑话直说吧
Now let's get ugly.
我为什么要来这里
Why am I here?
如果这是补偿你破坏我的公♥司♥ 而伸出的橄榄枝
If this is your olive branch for destroying my company,
那你需要一座果园才够
you're gonna need a damn orchard.
我说得很清楚了
I couldn't have been more clear
你离我的家人远点
when I told you to stay away from my family.
现在我在你家客厅 到底是怎么回事
And now I'm in your living room, so, what the hell is going on?
你和马科斯之间的暧昧必须停止
Whatever is going on between you and Marquis needs to stop.
谁说我们有暧昧 母亲总是知道的
Who says something's going on? - A mother knows.
我需要你让你女朋友离开 这样我才能和你面对现实
Now ask your girl to leave, so I can get real with you.
面对现实
Get real?
一个让我相信她已经死了的女人 居然要我面对现实
Rich coming from the woman who convinced me she was dead.
死算不上什么了 莱恩
Mm. Dying will be the easy part,
如果你不完全照我说的做 对你和很多人都会遭殃
for you and a lot of folks, if you don't do exactly what I say.
喂 门口没人吗
Yo. Nobody at the door?
我的哥们达米安在哪
Where's my man, Damien?
说不定会有哪个疯子 大摇大摆闯进来
You never know what kind of psycho might come waltzing into this place.
马科斯 你怎么来了
Marquis, what are you doing here?
听说有家庭聚餐
Heard there was a family dinner.
蝙蝠洞 收到 你进去了吗
Batcave? - Copy. Are you in?
我找了10间卧室和15间厕所 终于找到了她的书房♥
Ten bedrooms and 15 bathrooms later, I found her study.
很好 找一个中间的地方 远离空调通风口
Good, find somewhere central, away from AC vents,
碎纸机等任何发出噪音的东西
shredders, anything that creates noise.
好 我在她的办公桌前 你行动吧
I'm at her desk. Fire it up.
测试 一 二 三
Testing. One, two, three.
好 设好了 现在离开那里
We are up. Now get out of there.
我会的 给我一点时间
I will, in two seconds.
索菲 我强烈建议你离开那里
Sophie, I strongly suggest that you get out of there.
看来莱恩不是唯一 与家人断绝关系的人
Ryan wasn't the only one cut out of the family.
我会给你发一张照片 你去做个识别
I'll send you a face to run through REC.
请便 待命中
Ah. Go for it. Standing by.
(信♥号♥♥下线)
索菲
Sophie?
卢克 收到了吗
Luke, do you copy?
喂 喂 索菲
Hey, hey, Sophie.
卢克 听得到吗
Luke, do you copy?
化妆间在一楼 亲爱的
Powder room's on the first floor.
房♥子好大 我迷路了
Big house. Got lost.
晚餐准备好了
Dinner's ready.
我们应该是秘密搭档
We have a secret partnership,
而你秘密和她共进晚餐
and you're having secret dinners with her.
你到底站在哪一边
Whose side are you on?
我不想告诉你
I hate to break it to you.
她早就知道我们合伙的事
She knows about the partnership.
怎么可能
How?
在其他客人来之前 我们能先吃饭吗
Can we eat, before any more guests arrive?
所以她不认为那是战利品
So she doesn't think it's a trophy.
蝙蝠侠和猫女的床笫之事
Mm. Something about Batman and Catwoman between the sheets.
我个人认为英雄不会做这种事
Personally I didn't think heroes did that sort of thing,
但我又怎么知道呢 我是坏人
but what do I know? I'm a villain.
那就证明我错了
Then prove me wrong.
这是所有肆虐哥谭的坏人的记录
This is a record of every rogue that's tormented Gotham.
如果不是猫女模仿者的话
If it's not a Catwoman wannabe,
用你那美丽的疯狂思维告诉我
then use that beautifully demented mind, and tell me,
谁会在汽修店 用牛鞭吊死一个裸体男人
who would string up a naked man in an auto shop with a bullwhip?
喜鹊 不可能
Magpie. Not possible.
受害者身上留下了 太多闪亮的穿孔
Too many shiny piercings left on the victim.
雪莉盖纳 人称神鞭
Shelly Gaynor, aka The Whip.
听起来很有希望
Sounds promising.
不是 她爱护动物
No. Animal advocate.
鞭子是人造皮革做的
Her whip was faux leather.
这个比水管还扭曲
Mm. Oh. This one is kinkier than a garden hose,
但塔莉亚阿古太没耐心了
but Talia al Ghul is far too impatient
不会这么表演般展示死者
for performative victim staging.
(机密资料)
我们找到她了
I think we found our girl.
操纵他人 执迷不悟 暗箭伤人
Manipulative, obsessive, backstabbing.
她是谁
Who is she?
你
You.
你为什么对毒藤如此痴迷
What's with your creepy obsession with Poison Ivy?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你手上关于其他人的案子 都语焉不详
Your case files on everyone else are anemic.
但这个关于帕梅拉艾斯利的档案 看起来就像你打算拍传记片
But this one on Pam Isley reads like you're planning on writing a biopic.
丰富的讯问信息 详实的事实表
Juicy interviews. Detailed fact sheets.
机密的心理评估结果
A confidential psychological evaluation.
现在你要证明我错了
Tsk-tsk-tsk. Now you need to prove me wrong.
蝙蝠女侠和我 找这些大规模杀伤性武器
Are Batwoman and I looking for these "weapons of mass destruction"
是为了阻止罪犯吗
to stop criminals?
因为我觉得是你把我们聚在一起
Because I think that you brought us together
特地去找一个下毒的狐狸
to find one Viney Vixen in particular.
有人为那东西感到难过吗
Anybody else feel sorry for that thing?
烤乳猪在世界大部分地方 被视为一种美味
Roasted suckling is considered a delicacy in most of the world.
我是素食主义者 所以不管我在哪个大♥陆♥上
I'm vegan, so it doesn't matter what continent my ass is on,
我都不会碰那个的
I'm not touching that.
也许多喝点酒可以让大家更愉快
Perhaps more wine will enhance the experience.
我们尊贵的厨师 从大都会市飞来给我们做饭
Our esteemed chef flew from Metropolis to cook for us.
他可是深受好评
He comes highly recommended.
恕我冒昧 你是一个失散的女儿
So if I may, you're the estranged daughter
最近才和你哥哥建立感情
who just recently bonded with your brother?
这下糟了 因为他
That's bad, because he
与母亲有种共存关系
has a codependent relationship with his mother,
她现在认为你威胁着 她和儿子的关系
who now sees you as a threat to her relationship with her son.
佐伊的论文主题 是现代家庭动态变化
Zoey's dissertation is on modern family dynamics.
尤其是三角关系
Particularly triangulation,
鲍文的家族理论范例提到的
as it relates to Bowen's family theory paradigm:
拯救者 受害者.迫♥害♥者
Rescuer, victim, persecutor.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表