剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
now is a great time.
你们两个都不担心吗
Are neither of you concerned
我们的领袖蝙蝠女侠 离开她的好朋友
that our leader, batwoman, left her bestie
受了感染 脆弱 害怕的好朋友 去帮助一个女人
infected, vulnerable, terrified, to go "help" a woman
那个和连环杀手同♥房♥♥的人
who literally shares a bedroom wall with a serial killer?
她知道自己在做什么
She knows what she's doing.
我知道她知道自己在做什么
Oh, I know she knows what she's doing.
但你知道她在做什么吗
But do you know what she's doing?
莱恩根本不在乎 保护索菲不被维吉尔伤害
See, Ryan doesn't care about protecting Sophie from Virgil.
她在乎的是保护维吉尔 不被索菲伤害
No, she cares about protecting Virgil from Sophie,
具体来说是保护他的秘密
specifically his secrets.
也许是因为这与她母亲有关
Presumably because they're about her mother,
这个女人也是要求她
a woman whose needs
再一次将自己置于团队之上
she prioritizes over the bat team.
莱恩不会那么做的
Ryan wouldn't do that.
她已经这么做了 卢克
She already did, Luke.
还是只是我在想 这是否只是时间问题
Wonder if it's only a matter of time
莱恩很快就大摇大摆 拉着戴上手铐的玛丽走进芮妮的办公室
before Ryan waltzes into Renee's office with Mary in bat-cuffs.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
瑞恩不会逮捕她最好的朋友
Ryan wouldn't arrest her best friend.
她会想办法解决的
She'll find a way to fix this.
起床了 亲爱的
Good morning, sunshine.
我还想着你什么时候醒来呢
I was wondering when you'd come out to play.
你发现阳光是我的诱因
You figured out sunlight was my trigger.
我超级坏蛋的名号♥ 可不是浪得虚名的
Well, they don't call me a supervillain for nothing.
可是小蝙蝠很快就回来了
But batty will be home soon,
我希望你知道自己在做什么
so I hope you know what you're doing.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
人为什么要帮助别人
Well, why does anyone help anyone?
为了积累人情
To accrue favors owed.
但在我要你还这次人情之前 我要你小心点
But until I redeem this one, I need you to be careful.
一旦你逃出蝙蝠洞
Once you slither out of this batcave,
芮妮蒙托亚一定会追杀你
Renee Montoya will be hunting you down
紧紧跟着你
like a gardener with a weedwacker.
蒙托亚 你好
Montoya. Oh, hi.
有人让我打这个号♥码
Someone told me to call this number
我有毒藤的目击情报
with a possible tip about a poison Ivy sighting?
你在哪里 我马上过去
Where are you? I'll be right there.
哥谭市植物园
Gotham city botanical gardens.
芮妮蒙托亚
Renee Montoya.
玛丽
Mary?
你得离开这里 这里不安全
Get out of here. It's not safe.
相信我 我很清楚
Trust me, I'm well aware.
芮妮 你周围 没有一个地方是安全的
Nowhere around you is safe, Renee.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是打电♥话♥通知你情报的人
I'm the one who called in the tip.
维吉尔死了 爱丽丝 这下你高兴了吧
Virgil's dead, Alice. I hope you're ha...
卢克 我没事
Luke? Hey, yeah. I'm okay.
怎么了 是不是爱丽丝 对玛丽做了什么
What happened? Did Alice do something with Mary?
阳光 什么
The sunlight. What?
阳光是她的诱因
Sunlight is her trigger.
她已经不是玛丽了
She's not Mary anymore.
你在哪里被感染的 公园 河边
Where did you get infected? At the park? The river?
藤蔓在哪里 玛丽
Where was the vine, Mary?
芮妮 毒藤不是为心碎之人 准备的信鸽
It's not a homing pigeon for the brokenhearted, ray-ray.
不能靠着对树叶 说帕梅拉艾斯利的悄悄话
You don't whisper and follow as it slithers its way
跟着它一路滑进我们的秘密墓地
to her secret burial site.
你知道帕梅的事
You know about Pam?
至少知道她不想让你找到她
Enough to know that she doesn't want you to find her.
你得跟我来 我才能找人帮你
Look, you need to come with me, so I can get you help.
我需要的是帮助吗
Is that what I need?
你是不是用这种温柔的语气 引诱有毒的帕梅进入牢笼
Did you use that soft, gentle tone to lure poison Pam into captivity?
不是
No,
她失控了
she was out of control.
但现在你还没到那个程度 还是保持这样吧
You're not there yet. Let's keep it that way.
你觉得她在下面想什么
What do you think she thinks about down there?
除了自♥由♥和水以外
I mean, besides freedom, and water,
她的血管像砂纸一样摩擦
and how her veins scrape together like sandpaper.
放松点
Easy.
别把场面闹得太难看
Let's not make this ugly.
她会想自己有多恨你 芮妮
She thinks about how much she hates you, Renee.
玛丽 现在就跟我走 谁也不会受伤
Mary, come with me now, and no one will get hurt.
或者留下来 而只有你受伤
Or I stay. And only you do.
玛丽 求你别这样
Mary, please, don't do this.
玛丽的手♥机♥定位出现在 哥谭植物园 我们要赶过去
Mary's phone just pinged at the old Gotham botanical gardens. I need to get there.
我跟你去
I'm coming with you.
你不是说还没准备好 穿上战衣吗
You said you weren't ready to wear the suit.
其实那是我爸的想法
My dad decided that.
我可能还没准备好穿上战衣 但我也没准备好失去玛丽
I may not be ready to wear the suit, but I'm not ready to lose Mary either.
我爸会理解的 他不理解的话 那就在路上唠叨我吧
My dad will understand. If not, I'm sure I'll hear about it on the way.
快走吧
Let's get out of here.
我能读出某种能量
I'm reading some sort of energy here.
对 绝对能探测到
Yeah, definitely picking up on
这些树中存在异常高的热能
abnormally high thermal presence in these trees.
有种被监视的感觉
You feel like you're being watched?
算是吧
Tiny bit.
黄玫瑰
Yellow roses?
黄玫瑰的花语是友情
Yellow roses symbolize friendship.
玛丽比任何人都了解我们 她知道我们会追踪她的手♥机♥
Mary knows us better than anyone. She knew we'd track her phone.
你觉得她希望我们找到她吗
She wanted us to find her?
我觉得她想把我们引出来
She wanted to draw us out.
蝙蝠女侠呼叫蝠翼
Batwoman to batwing.
蝠翼 你在哪里
Batwing, where are you?
你还好吗
You good?
在圆顶屋另一头 我的肩膀受伤了
Across the dome. My shoulder's jacked.
她应该还没走远 保持警惕
She can't be far. Stay alert.
好 怎么了 爸爸
Hey, what's up, dad?
观众没意见吗
No comment from the peanut gallery?
我都快被炸飞了 你没什么要说的吗
I got my ass blown off my feet and you got nothing to say?
爸爸 爸爸 你在吗
Dad? Dad, you there?
什么样的英雄还需要爸爸
What kind of hero still needs his daddy?
东花♥园♥ 我找到玛丽了
East garden. I found Mary.
可能是她吧 拜托 你没找到我
Please. You didn't find me.
我找到了自我 来到了这里
I found myself. And here I am.
听着 我们会找到 解决办法的 玛丽
We'll find a way to fix this.
我们会帮你的
We'll help you.
你们一直这么说真有意思
Everyone keeps saying that.
他们会帮我
They're gonna help me.
帮我什么 让我少一分快乐
Help me what? Be less happy?
让我少一分自我 少一分活力
Less myself? Less alive?
你不是这样的 你知道的
This isn't you and you know it.
你没在听我说话 卢克
You're not hearing me, Luke.
这就是我
This is exactly me.
只是少了可以让你 为所欲为的部分
Just without the part that does everything you want.
爸爸 爸爸 救命 救救我
Dad. Dad, help. Help me.
你♥爸♥不在了 卢克
Your dad's gone, Luke.
我取出了你的故障保险装置 和它附带的人工智能
I took out your fail-safe, and the ai that came with it.
我认为卢修斯福克斯的大脑
I figured Lucius fox's brain
会为我未来带来许多机会
could open up some doors for me in the future.
那是我爸爸
That's my dad.
你不需要他
You don't need him.
你自己说的 你没有创伤后应激障碍
You said it yourself. You don't have PTSD.
我说你不需要队医
You don't need a team doctor.
你肯定也不需要爸爸
You certainly don't need your daddy
告诉你你能做什么 不能做什么
telling you what you can and can't do,
对吧
right?
瞧瞧啊
Well, well, well.
你终于把注意力都放在我这里了
I finally have your full attention.
我一直是个糟糕的朋友
I've been a crappy friend.
对不起 玛丽
I'm sorry, Mary.
朋友
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表