剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
如果你继续担任总裁 我们就会失去公♥司♥
if you remain as CEO, we will lose the company.
我们早就知道她会做出这种事
We knew she was capable of this.
是吗
Did we?
因为我根本不知道 为什么那个女人这么恨我
Because I'm not even clear why the woman hates me so damn much.
我可是她的女儿
I'm her daughter.
我也跟你说过那对她来说不重要
I told you, that does not matter to her.
好了 听着
Okay, look.
布鲁斯是韦恩集团的代言人
Bruce was the face of Wayne Enterprises.
但我爸爸是他的搭档
But my dad was his partner,
布鲁斯总是说 这家公♥司♥既属于他
and Bruce would always say that the company belonged to Lucius
也属于卢修斯
as much as it did him.
莱恩 我不能失去这里
Ryan, I cannot lose this place.
你觉得我就能吗
You think I can?
如果蝙蝠女侠没钱给蝙蝠车加油 会发生什么事
What happens to Batwoman if there's no cash to put gas in the Batmobile?
我不会让佳达对我发号♥施令
I am not letting Jada take my calling.
所以就算没人认为你赢了
So even though nobody thinks that you'll win,
你就还是...
you're just gonna...
坚守战斗
Stay and fight?
难道你不认识我吗
Have you met me?
好
Okay.
故障保险子程序重新激活
Failsafe subroutine reactivated.
现在重启 装载机
Now let's power cycle the boot loader.
很高兴再次见到你 儿子
Good to see you again, son.
爸爸
Dad?
天啊
Oh, my god. Um...
我很需要听到你的声音
I needed to hear your voice.
公♥司♥遭到了攻击 我觉得如果我们失去韦恩集团
So the company's under attack, and I feel like if we lose Wayne Enterprises,
你从我生命中又会消失一部分
another piece of you is gone from my life.
我的能力不足以 帮助挽救韦恩集团
Helping Wayne Enterprises is beyond what I can help with.
我知道 我们已经有计划了
Yeah, I know. We're already making a plan.
但我需要知道 你为什么不和我说话了
I needed to know why you stopped talking to me.
阻碍了人工智能正常操作的 系统故障
You repaired the system fault in the OS
已经被你修复了
that had been blocking this AI from normal operation.
我什么都没修 我只是启动了故障保险装置
I didn't. I just turned the failsafe back on.
卢卡斯 这个人工智能 不是独♥立♥于故障保险装置的
Lucas, this AI is not designed to run independent of the failsafe.
如果不是用于
It has no purpose
保护你的最大利益 那就没有任何意义
if it's not empowered to act in your best interest.
好吧 一日为父 终生为父
Right, okay. So once a dad, always a dad.
你想问我什么
What did you wanna ask me?
我有个朋友已经给我答案了
Well, a friend of mine kind of already gave me the answer,
但我要听他亲口说
but I need to hear it from the man himself.
我没准备好穿那套战衣 对吧
Um... I'm not ready to wear the suit, am I?
没错 儿子
No, son.
你还没准备好
You're not.
你为什么约我在这里见面
So why'd you have me meet you here?
已经没什么好失去了
Nothing left to lose?
佳达想要韦恩集团 对吧
Jada wants Wayne Enterprises, doesn't she?
听着 我很遗憾你要面对佳达的愤怒 并且和我有关
Look, I'm sorry you had to face Jada's wrath and that I had something to do with that.
但她让我签了上千份保密协议 所以我不太方便谈公♥司♥的事
But she's had me sign a thousand NDAs over the years, so I can't really talk about company business.
你不是说兄弟姐妹 要互相支持吗
What happened to siblings having each other's backs?
实际情况就是你不感兴趣
You weren't interested.
我不会让妈妈接管韦恩集团的
I am not letting our mom take over Wayne Enterprises.
你觉得我们两个能打败佳达吗
Do you think the two of us could stand a chance against Jada
只要我们保证团结合作
if we pledge to work together?
今天是截止日 朋友 你为我准备了什么
It's deadline day, my friend. What do you have for me?
我有你在找的答案
I have the answer you've been searching for.
能实现我的要求吗
It works the way I asked?
过程不容易 但没错
It wasn't an easy process, but yes.
我们把维克多弗莱斯的研究 改造成一种新配方
We were able to adapt Victor Fries' research into a new formula
有机物质可以安全地冻结和解冻
that can safely freeze and unfreeze organic material.
是什么导致过程这么困难
What made the process so difficult?
我们的协议是 黑手套协会委托我们
Our arrangement is that Black Glove Society
达成不可能的任务
commissions us to achieve the impossible.
但我们的条件不能讨论 你不过问我们的方法
But our terms were non-negotiable. You do not inquire about our methods,
更不能问我们的身份
nor our identities.
你不想告诉我你越了哪些界
You don't wanna tell me what lines you crossed
才能达成不可能的任务
to achieve the impossible.
你想知道我做了 什么越界的事吗
Hmm. You wanna know what line I crossed.
最终的突破 来自一个对手的研究团队
The final breakthrough came from a rival research team.
我偷了他们的点子
I stole their idea.
只要你是做到那种程度 本客户非常满意
As long as that's the extent of it, I'm a very happy customer.
做点商业间谍活动没什么不对 既然你有这个能力
Nothing wrong with a little corporate espionage. So now that you have the ability
让任何人的生活无限期暂停
to put anyone's life on pause indefinitely,
只要你开口 我一定能办到
just give me the word and I'll make it happen.
我会的
Oh, I will.
不用等太久 是时候让我儿子马科斯去休假了
And it won't be a long wait. The time has come for my son, Marquis, to take his leave of absence.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表