剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
before she blacked out.
这次不是因为喝红酒了
Not off the red wine this time.
我甚至不知道这是什么东西
I don't even know what this stuff is,
但既然你为它出♥卖♥♥♥你的亲哥哥
but being that you would've sold out your own brother for it,
我肯定这很重要
I'm sure it's important.
考虑到妈妈的队伍 有一个日出时限
And considering that Mom's team had a sunrise deadline,
时间很紧迫 对吧
I'd say it's pretty time-sensitive, right?
好 显然你要开个价
Okay. Obviously you have a price.
不如快进到你告诉我价钱吧
Let's get to the part where you tell me what it is,
因为时间紧迫
since the clock is ticking.
谈生意了
All business.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我想要的是
And what I want is...
我要你的签名
Your autograph.
写在你的辞呈上
On a resignation letter
你将辞去韦恩集团总裁的职务
of you stepping down as CEO of Wayne Enterprises.
我还要你所有的股票期权
I also want all your stock options.
你是在进行恶意收♥购♥
You're trying to wage a hostile takeover.
对 而你要帮我
Yeah, and you're gonna help me,
如果你想及时帮助你的朋友的话
if you wanna help your friend in a timely fashion.
我看离日出还有一个小时
And I'd say you got about an hour until sunrise.
你需要笔吗
Oh, do you need a pen?
真希望有机会了解真正的你
I really wish I'd gotten the chance to know the real you,
在小丑毁掉你之前
before the Joker destroyed you.
看吧
That's the thing.
这就是问题所在
That's the thing.
如果小丑真的那么可怕
If the Joker was so horrible,
为什么这个该死的城市里 只有他一个人
why was he the only one in this damn city
看起来乐在其中
who looked like he was having fun?
谢谢
Thanks.
卢克 我需要方向
Luke, I need a direction.
我换好战衣却无处可去
I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go.
好消息还是坏消息
Good news, bad news.
先说坏消息
Bad news first.
好
Okay.
玛丽没有用过她的信♥用♥卡♥
Mary hasn't used her credit cards
而且令人震惊的是 还没有发过社交网络动态
and hasn't posted on social media. Shocking, I know.
所以我也没有什么方向可以给你
So I don't have a bearing to give you.
距离日出只有42分钟了
We only have 42 minutes until sunrise.
好 你最好告诉我好消息
Okay, you better tell me the good news.
19个追踪器都离线了 只剩四个了
Nineteen trackers are off-line. We're down to four.
这就是好消息
That's the good news?
我没说过有多好
Didn't say it was that good.
所以你有四分之一的机会选对
So you got a one-in-four chance of picking the right one.
好
Okay.
如果发现追踪器 请通知我
Let me know if any other trackers blink out.
听着 我不是医生
Look, I'm not a doctor.
在军校 我的战场包扎水平 是出了名的糟糕
And at Point Rock, my field dressings were famously terrible.
我只是想表达出玛丽会说的话
I'm just trying to channel what Mary would say.
她会告诉我...
She'd tell me...
她会告诉我 只有主动 让伤口治愈 它才会治愈
She'd tell me that things can't heal unless you let them.
她总是对的
And she'd be right.
就像她说我和战衣都说对了
Like she was about me and the suit.
虽然盔甲能遮盖伤口
And just because armor can cover up a wound,
但不代表伤口不在那里
doesn't mean it's not still there.
你知道她试着帮我时 我做了什么吗
Know what I did when she tried to help me?
我把她推开了
I pushed her away.
因为我以为她会永远在我身边
Because I just assumed she'd always be there.
我没有留意爱丽丝
Well, I took my eyes off Alice
而是和芮妮过夜
to spend the night with Renee.
如果你要表达愧疚
So if you're having a guilt party,
我也一起来吧
make room for one more.
所以爱丽丝就是这样逃掉的
So that's how Alice got out?
你和芮妮在一起了
You and Renee are a thing?
我们不是在一起
We're not a thing.
我们有一♥夜♥情♥ 严格来说没有持续到早餐
We had a thing, which technically didn't even last till breakfast,
这很说明问题了 毕竟她还住在咖啡厅上面
which says a lot, considering she lives above a café.
就是这样
That's it.
咖啡 这样就能找到玛丽
Coffee. That's how we find Mary.
怎么找 她也没有刷♥卡♥
How? She's not using her credit card.
对 但睡眠不足的玛丽汉密尔顿 唯一离不开的
If there's one thing a sleep-deprived Mary Hamilton cannot live without,
就只能是咖啡了
it is coffee.
然后...
And...
找到了 她两小时前 在大都会城外
Found it! She used her rewards card at a café outside Metropolis two hours ago.
在咖啡厅里用了礼品卡
She used her rewards card at a café.
这才是我们的玛丽
That's our Mary.
不留任何积分
Leave no reward point behind.
看来你比你想象中更了解她
Looks like you know her better than you think.
好的
Okay.
离那家咖啡店最近的追踪器位置
So the nearest tracker to that café location is...
在布朗斯维尔酒馆
Brownsville Pub?
(酒馆)
这些O型阴性血够一个人用了
Enough O-neg for a whole human.
不可思议的是 两个毫无良知的人
It is amazing what two people with nary a conscience between them
可以做出一番大事
can pull off.
我希望这比我上次输血要好
Hope this goes better than my last transfusion.
"夜曲"
Nocturna.
当时你也在场
You were there.
对
Right.
你是说你救自己的时候
You mean when you saved your own skin
让那个冒牌吸血鬼来对付我
by siccing that off-brand vampire onto me,
用我血液中流淌着沙漠之花之事 引诱她
by luring her with the fact that I had Desert Rose in my blood,
而它的存在只是因为 你逼着我妈妈
which was only there because you gave my mom the choice
在我和她之间做出选择 只有一人能得到解药
between her and me with only one cure between us?
对 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我们经历了很多 对吧
We've come a long way, haven't we?
对
You know,
长久以来 我只想让你从我生活中消失
for so long, all I wanted was for you to be out of my life.
我应该在你的点滴里扎一个栓塞
I should stick an embolism in your IV
然后终于摆脱你
and finally be done with you.
或者选项二
Or, option B,
你可以完成我的换油工作
you could finish my oil change
你就再也不用看到我了
and you will never have to see me again.
事实上 这正是我所害怕的
Actually, that's what I'm afraid of.
很难相信吧
Hard to believe, right?
你不想一个人待着
You don't want to be alone.
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling.
但你不会的
But you won't be.
我会一直陪着你 经历这个玛丽蜕变的过程
I'm gonna stay with you through this whole Mary metamorphosis.
如果你不是连环杀手 会更有说服力
You'd be a lot easier to trust if you weren't a serial killer.
一个没有离开过你 怀疑过你
A serial killer who hasn't left you, doubted you
或是不理你的连环杀手
or ignored you.
你现在真的想一个人待着吗
Do you really wanna be alone right now?
还是你想要仅剩的家人帮你
Or do you want help from the only family you have left?
马科斯 妈妈
Marquis? Hi, Mom.
你在哪里 就在你身后
Where are you? Right behind you.
骗到你了 有什么事吗
Made you look. Why are you calling?
让你明天打开电视
To tell you to turn on your TV tomorrow,
早上九点整 哪一台都行
9:00 a.m. sharp, any channel.
为什么
Why?
因为妈妈 我会让你骄傲的
Because, Mama, I'm gonna make you so proud.
再见了 小机器人
Bye-bye, little robo-narcs.
我待会儿得脱掉这个
We'll have to get rid of these later.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
说得好像我的捐献者 应该叫优步回家一样
Like my donor should take an Uber home.
长颈鹿还是大象
Giraffes or elephants?
大象 记性比较好
Elephants. They have longer memories.
我知道我们不会选择对方
We weren't each other's first choice in the sister department,
作为姐妹 但我...
but I'm...
很高兴你陪着我
I'm really glad you're here.
凯特不会为我这么做的
Kate would've never done this for me.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表