剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
《蝙蝠女侠》 前情提要
Previously on Batwoman
自从小丑在你头上按下蜂鸣器后
Ever since the joker pressed that buzzer to your head,
你跟以前不一样了
you haven't been the same.
我得治好你
I need to fix you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
主动出击
Taking initiative.
我们同时杀掉你的两个小跟班
How about we kill your two little sidekicks at the same time,
如何
hmm?
你觉得该给他输液吗
Should we hook him to fluids?
除非你想让他醒来
Not unless you want him to wake up.
再次电击就能唤醒他的同理心
Another jolt would reawaken his empathy,
但我花了数百万去寻找蜂鸣器
but I have spent millions looking for the buzzer,
没人见过它
but no one's seen it.
十年了 突然间感觉 只是昨天的事
Ten years and suddenly it's like yesterday.
你想过你把我救出来后 会怎么样吗
What were you thinking would happen when you freed me?
我没想过 看见你的那一刻 我百感交集
I wasn't. I got wrapped up in the moment, seeing you.
我以为水能唤醒我
I thought the water would revive me.
我需要恢复体力
I need to get my strength back.
嘿
Hey.
有人吗
Hello?
离我远一点
Get away from me.
妹妹
Oh, little sister.
你做了什么
What have you done?
也许那能让你不要胡思乱想
Maybe that'll get you out of your head.
你找到了我
You found me.
不
No.
是你找到了我
You found me.
怎么...
What...
怎么回事
What is happening?
绝对不是我♥干♥的
This is so not me.
你低估自己了 玛丽
You underestimate yourself, Mary.
正如你的朋友们一样
Just like your friends always have.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你要闭...
I need you to shh.
你好
I'm Dr. Hamilton.
我是汉密尔顿博士
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Of course.
当然知道 哈罗德马洛维 哥谭联合健康保险的总裁
Harold Marlowe, CEO of Gotham United Healthcare.
我们不是随便找个人来绑♥架♥的
We didn't just kidnap a rando.
这是一次 经过精心策划的绑♥架♥...
This was a focused, specific abduction...
说重点 你的话太多 显得像个老坏蛋
Get to the point. Too many words gets a little mustache-twirly.
重点是 哈利 我治疗过很多病人
Here's the thing, Harry. I've treated tons of patients.
单亲妈妈 学生 没地方住的人
Single moms, students, the unhoused.
你知道他们都有什么共同点吗
You know what they all have in common?
求求你...
Please, please.
他们的报销都没有被你批准
They all have claims denied by you.
求求你...
Please.
或许如果你在大自然里 多待一点时间
Perhaps if you spent a little more time in nature,
你就能设身处地地 体会他们的难处
you might have the chance to put yourself in their shoes.
设想一下 你是孩子的爸爸 但由于医药费没法报销
Imagine you're the dad of a kid whose treatment isn't covered,
所以你得多打两份工
so you work two extra jobs.
你的孩子
Your kid
病得越来越重
gets sicker and sicker,
你越来越穷
you get poorer and poorer.
求求你... 你没了自己的家
Please, please. You lose your home.
你住到了车上
You're living in your car.
你被一辈子还不完的账单所淹没
You're drowning in a lifetime of debt.
突然间 你觉得 只有一个生病的孩子
And suddenly just having a sick kid
就轻松多了
seems like a day off.
天啊 感觉真好
Damn, that felt good.
真了不起 你排练过吗
That was epic. Did you rehearse that?
我一直都在对付
Oh, I've been dealing with
哥谭医保系统的噩梦
the horrors of the Gotham health-care system for a while now.
但你刚才开启了某些东西
But I think that you just unlocked something.
你找到了你的使命 博士 我现在明白了
You found your calling. I get it now.
正义 使用这种天赋来扭转局面
Justice. Using this gift to level the playing field.
媒体会给你打上坏人的标签
Now the press is gonna label you a villain,
他们会说你精神错乱 并使用过多的双关语来形容
call you unhinged, use way too many puns,
但只要你做你觉得对的事
but if you just do what feels right,
他们就不能阻止你 是的
they can't stop you. Yeah.
帕梅
Pam.
你的鼻子 又流血了
Your nose. It's happening again.
我都没怎么出力
I didn't even do the heavy lifting.
来吧
Here.
我可以的
I can take it.
来吧
Go ahead.
谢谢你 玛丽
Thank you, Mary.
不客气
No problem.
你没事吧
You okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
走吧
Let's go.
你们好 我们有事呢
Yeah. Hi. We have a problem.
蝙 蝠 女 侠
第 三 季 第 10 集
帕梅拉艾斯利将玛丽 一路召唤到大都会市
Pamela Isley beckoned Mary all the way from Metropolis?
为什么你不阻止她
Why didn't you stop her?
相信我 我试过了
Believe me, I tried.
但玛丽控制了我的心灵
Mary mind-roofied me.
虽然当时我深深地觉得被背叛了
And while a deep betrayal at the time,
但是老实说
if I'm being honest,
在折磨过梅贝尔卡特莱特后 我好久没睡得这么香了
I haven't slept that well since I torched Mabel Cartwright.
等等 玛丽用费洛蒙控制了你
Hold up, Mary pheromoned you?
我以为你们是好闺蜜
I thought you two were buds.
我还以为你们要在芮妮家干活呢
And I thought you were working out of Renee's,
不过我还挺喜欢
but I'm loving this whole
你们这里的网咖氛围
commuter-coffee-shop vibe you got going on.
我们为什么要相信你的话
Why should we trust anything you say?
因为我本来应该在圣托里尼 结果却来了这个同性酒吧
Uh, because I'm in a gay bar when I'm supposed to be in Santorini,
你自己算算吧
so you do the math.
听着 我们无法阻止玛丽
We couldn't stop Mary.
连初始的毒藤女都打不过
We got our asses kicked by the OG.
你要我们怎么同时 阻止两个毒藤女
So how do you suppose that we stop two Poison Ivys at the same time?
很简单
Easy.
如果你想杀死植物 只要夺走它的阳光
You wanna kill a plant, take away its sunshine.
并不简单 毕竟我们谁都不能控制天气
Not easy, seeing as though none of us can actually control the weather.
她说的是芮妮
She means Renee.
我们找帕梅的弱点
We go after Pam's weakness.
你们最好今天就行动
You're gonna wanna get on that today.
立刻出发 十分钟前就该去了
ASAP, like, ten minutes ago.
芮妮跟你谈的释放条件 只是一场骗局
Your deal with Renee for your freedom was a scam,
这就意味着你依然是通缉犯
which means you're a wanted criminal.
你不会贸然回来这里的
You wouldn't come back
除非你有着更深的阴谋
unless there was something deeper going on.
所以 是什么
So, what is it?
我
Me?
深
Deep?
没必要这样羞辱人
There's no need for insults.
再说
Besides...
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
我不骗你 你说的 那一番关于保险卑劣行径的话
Not gonna lie, what you said to that insurance sleaze really hit home.
真是说到了点子上
你看起来不像会交保险费的人
Didn't take you for a paying-your-premiums type.
我弟弟从小就有哮喘
Well, my little brother had really bad asthma growing up,
而我们家境不宽裕
and we didn't have a lot of money,
所以我妈妈就埋头研究植物 用草药来治病
so our mom got super into plants, herbal remedies.
我弟弟生病几年后
A few years after my brother got sick,
我们意识到是饮用水
we learned that our drinking water
被山上的工厂污染了
had been poisoned by the factory up the hill.
医生说我们没全家进医院 已经是奇迹了
Doctors said it was a miracle we weren't all in the hospital.
我弟弟没有活到第13个生日
My brother didn't make it to his 13th birthday.
芮妮不是说她会来接我们吗
I thought Renee said she'd pick us up at the road.
她确实说过
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表