剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
跟你一样
Hard same.
凯特是绝不会让我这么做的
Kate would've never let me do anything.
至少你相信我有能力
At least you believed
做超出其他人期望的事
I was capable of doing more than what everyone else expects of me.
我很高兴全新的你
Well, I'm glad the new you
终于同意大家都很差劲了
finally agrees that everyone sucks.
只要一出现发芽的征兆
The first sign of sprouts,
凯特就会把你关进阿卡姆
Kate would've locked you away in Arkham.
对
Yeah,
然后她可能会在日记里写写她有多难过
but then she would've felt really bad about it in her journal.
警♥察♥ 你们持有赃车
Police! You're in possession of a stolen vehicle!
举起双手走出来
Exit with your hands up!
现在正是发挥 费洛蒙力量的好时机
This is a good time to use your pheromone powers.
我隔着门做不到
I can't do it through the door.
你想打开吗 我不想
You wanna open up? I don't.
停
Stop!
天啊 停下
Oh, my god, stop!
我想我们撞到他了
I think we hit him.
那应该是继续前进的理由
That's a reason to keep going.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我想我们的轮子撞偏了
I think we missed him with the wheels.
他可能有脑震荡 要送他去医院
He has a concussion. He needs a ride to the hospital.
肯定会有人来的
One will come along.
你不需要成为那个人
You don't need to be that person.
我不能丢下他
I can't just leave him.
以前的你不能离开他 还记得那个她吗
Old you can't leave him. Remember that her?
总是把别人的需求放在自己前面
The one who puts everyone's needs above her own
从来不求任何回报
and never gets anything in return.
而崭新的你 把自己放在最重要的位置
And new you puts herself first,
不管那些试图阻止她的人
and leaves behind anyone who tries to stop her.
你的爱好包括在沙滩上散步
Hobbies include long walks on the beach
而不包括监禁
and not being incarcerated.
对不起 以前的我 我们走吧
Sorry, old me. Let's get out of here.
我们得抛弃纳米机器人
We need to ditch the nanobots.
加速 加速了
Punch it. Consider it punched.
这玩意能跑多快
How fast does this go?
为什么停下了 我没有
Why'd you stop? I didn't.
就差一点
So close.
玛丽 你不会有事的 我们有解药了
Mary, you're gonna be fine. We have a cure.
解药 怎么可能
A cure? How?
说来话长 但我们快没时间了
Long story. We're running out of time.
这可能是你做自己的最后一晚了
It's probably the last night you're you.
但你看 这能阻止感染
But look, this will stop the infection.
你能变回你自己 以前的你
You could be you again. The old you.
一个可以被他们利用 被他们忽略的人
The one they can use, the one they can ignore,
直到他们需要她 喊她"蝙蝠队集♥合♥"
until they need to trot her out for "Bat team, assemble."
你知道我们是怎么找到你的吗
You know how we found you?
卢克知道你无法抗拒
Luke knew you couldn't resist
收集咖啡店的积分
collecting your damn café points.
好朋友会知道彼此的细节 玛丽
That's what best friends know about each other, Mary.
看着我
Look at me.
你是第一个相信我的人
You were the first person to believe in me.
现在我需要你再相信一次
I need you to do it again.
他们又来了 告诉你该怎么想
There they go. Telling you how to think.
我不想沦落到阿卡姆
I don't wanna end up in Arkham.
你也不必如此
It doesn't have to be that way.
你保证
Promise?
如果我不服用解药 你会对我做什么
What will you do to me if I don't take the cure?
在我们想出办法之前 我必须把你关起来
I'd have to keep you confined until we figure something out.
我们不能让你伤害别人
We can't let you hurt people.
跟我想的一样
That's what I thought.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
玛丽 我是在救你
Mary, I am trying to save you.
也许我不想被拯救
Maybe I don't wanna be saved.
说这话的不是你
This isn't you talking.
不 你没有听我说话
No, this is you not listening.
如果你觉得我变了 那你根本就不了解我
If you think that I'm not myself, then you don't know me at all.
是时候踏出你的阴影
It's time I step out of your shadow
进入了我自己的阳光里
and into my own sunlight.
玛丽呢
Where's Mary?
她已经不是玛丽了
She's not Mary anymore.
她不想被拯救
She didn't wanna be saved.
我们不能放弃她
We're not giving up on her.
你不明白
You don't get it.
我觉得她已经放弃我们了
I think she's given up on us.
整个哥谭都被 惊人的事态发展震惊了
All of Gotham is rocked by this stunning new development.
莱恩怀尔德总裁突然辞职
The surprise resignation of CEO Ryan Wilder
使韦恩今天面临恶意并购的危机
has left Wayne Enterprises vulnerable to a hostile takeover.
这个对哥谭有传奇意义的支柱
What this means for this legendary pillar of Gotham City
未来的去向依然成谜
is still a mystery.
但我们正在韦恩塔待命
But we are standing by here at Wayne Tower,
我们被告知韦恩集团的新任总裁
where we are told the new CEO of Wayne Enterprises
将会尽快发表声明
will be making a statement shortly.
现在你知道为什么 蝙蝠车要停在路边了
Now you know why the Batmobile's parked at a meter.
采访车完全堵住了车♥库♥
News vans completely blocking the garage.
反正你也进不去
You wouldn't have been able to get in anyway.
我们的安全权限已被撤销
Our security clearances have been revoked.
我们完全进不去韦恩塔了
We are officially shut out of Wayne Tower.
蝙蝠洞呢
What about the Batcave?
我还没来得及启动
I barely had enough time to initiate
封锁程序 但是...
the lockdown, but...
对 蝙蝠洞被封住了
Yeah, the Batcave is sealed.
我们没法再进去了
We're not getting back in there.
我们有蝙蝠衣和蝙蝠车 没别的了
We have the Batsuit, the Batmobile, and not much else.
我很抱歉 卢克
I'm so sorry, Luke.
我用韦恩的遗产什么也没换到
I traded away the Wayne legacy for nothing.
你这么做是为了玛丽
You did it for Mary.
不是毫无意义的
That's not nothing.
早上好 哥谭的市民们
Good morning, citizens of Gotham.
我荣幸而骄傲地介绍我自己
I am honored and proud to introduce myself
新的商业领导者
as the new leader in business.
随着时代的变迁
As times are changing,
赚钱的大人物也要顺应潮流
it is time the big money makers follow suit.
现在我知道这座城市把我看作
I know this town sees me as
一个连环创业家
a bit of a serial entrepreneur,
但作为韦恩集团的新总裁
but as the new CEO of Wayne Enterprises,
我保证大家能率先接触到
I promise you a front-row seat to
行业的尖端
the bleeding edge of the industry.
你们不仅能看到 有远见卓识的领导者带来启发性的创新
You'll not only see inspiring innovation from visionary thought leaders,
还会看到我们享受更多的乐趣
but you'll see that we're gonna have a whole lot more fun.
因为我除了受雇
While I was hired
来填满股东们的金库
to fill the coffers of my shareholders,
我的主要任务是让大家展露笑容
my main mission is to put a smile on everyone's face.
我宿醉得好严重
I am so hungover.
话又说回来 我昨晚几乎已经变成了
Then again, I was practically turned into the human version
人形的长岛冰茶
of a Long Island Iced Tea last night.
我需要薯饼和一杯咖啡
I need hash browns and coffee, stat.
你怎么这么久才回来
What could possibly be taking you so long?
尽管我的打扮总显得毫不费力
You know, as much as I make it look effortless,
但要化腐朽为神奇 还是需要花点时间
it takes time to make bad look this good.
天啊 你绽放了
Oh, my God. You have blossomed.
我觉得你的邪恶处♥女♥作
I think your diabolical debut deserves more than
在路边吃油腻食品可配不上
a roadside greasy spoon.
我不在乎我们要做什么 或去哪里
I don't care what we do or where we go,
只要有趣就好
as long as it's fun.
现在我号♥召你们加入
And now I call you to join me
共襄盛举
at the peak of greatness.
他看起来确实很有趣
Well, he certainly looks like fun.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表