剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
And I was young. I had no idea how to save her.
放轻松
Oh, relax.
我其实没有认真听你的爱情故事
I'm not actually invested in your love story.
毒藤帕梅在哪里
So where's Poison Pam?
你问蝙蝠侠吧
That's a question for Batman.
她不在阿卡姆
Well, she's not in Arkham.
不然我会知道的
I would know.
而无聊蝙蝠侠也没真的杀过人
And boring Batman didn't actually kill anyone.
所以除非她爬上了杰克的豆茎
So unless she slithered up Jack's beanstalk...
我认为他把她藏在 城市地下的某个地方
My theory is he hid her under the city somewhere,
远离水源 阳光 和任何她可能伤害的人
away from water and sunlight, and anyone she could hurt.
为什么蝙蝠侠要活埋你女朋友
Why would Batman bury your girlfriend alive?
因为是我让他去的
Because I told him to.
不应该是这样的
This shouldn't be happening.
什么不应该
What shouldn't happen?
这一番冗长的无聊废话
This long, sappy tangent.
尤其是有潜在的虐待狂在逃
Especially when there's a potential sadist on the loose.
我去找我们的医学专家
I'm going to go see our medical expert,
看看她有没有 在死者身上查到什么
and see if she found anything on the vic's body.
喝点水吧 马科斯
Drink the water, Marquis.
我们要确保他没事
We'll make sure he's okay.
他喝的酒最多 所以先救他
He drank the most, so it's hitting him first.
但我们大家迟早都会倒下
But it's only a matter of time before it's all of us.
好
Okay, okay.
高压65 低压30
Sixty-five over 30.
很糟糕
That's bad.
如果血压继续下降 他会死的
If it keeps dropping, he'll die.
他需要肾上腺素
He needs adrenaline.
我知道
I know.
这里没有
There's none in here.
有肾上腺素注射器
There are EpiPens.
我老公因为过敏会随身携带
My husband carried them for his allergies.
哪里 跟露营装备一起
Where? With our camping gear.
在地下室
In the basement.
还有别的方法能进入地下室吗
Tell me there's another way to get into the basement.
他到底在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
Building a bomb.
我需要你的帮助
I'm gonna need your help.
来吧
Come on.
拉兹洛
Lazlo?
拉兹洛
Lazlo?
你在哪里
Where are you?
拉兹洛 我想跟你休战
Lazlo, I want a truce.
你需要钱吗 多少钱
You need money? How much?
你要什么我都给你 我们谈谈吧
I'll give you anything you want. Let's talk.
拉兹洛 对不起
Lazlo, I'm sorry.
真的
I really am.
(紧急避难室)
很艰难 但她成功了
Wasn't pretty, but she made it.
你真的是莱恩的女朋友吗 还是那也是假的
Are you really Ryan's girlfriend, or was that a lie too?
你想知道我到底是谁
Wanna know who I really am?
我是乔丹摩尔的姐姐
I'm Jordan Moore's sister.
抱歉 我头有点晕 我该知道那是谁吗
Sorry, I'm light-headed. Am I supposed to know who that is?
你的手下绑♥架♥了她
Your men abducted her,
给她注射了冰冻溶液
and injected her with freeze serum.
杀了她的三个朋友 也差点杀了她
Killed three of her friends, nearly killed her.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
别装了
Stop.
别告诉我你不知道那些人体实验
Don't tell me you didn't know about human experiments
是你自己的员工做的
being conducted by your own employees.
这就是你来我书房♥的目的吗
So was that what you were doing in my study?
找证据
Looking for evidence?
你找到了什么 索菲 "无政♥府♥主义者手册"
What'd you find, Sophie? The Anarchist Cookbook?
听着 你妹妹的事我很遗憾
Look, I am sorry about what happened to your sister,
但我与此无关
but I had nothing to do with that.
我不是你所说的那种禽兽
I'm not the monster you've made me out to be.
坚持住 儿子
Stay with me, son.
妈妈在这里
Mama's here.
当然了
Okay.
好 好
Okay, okay.
加油 莱恩 动手
Come on, Ryan. Move your arm.
快动手
Move your damn arm.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
受害者的指甲下有摩托车油渍
Vic had motorcycle grease underneath his fingernails.
我在鞭子上找到一种 类似但没有同样黏性的合成物
I found a similar, but not exact, viscous synthetic on the bullwhip.
有意思
Fascinating.
这个植物园是怎么回事
What's with the botanical garden?
医务委员会吊销了你的执照
Oh, did the medical board take away your license
让你胡乱抓草药吃吗
and leave you to the whims of herbal medicine?
你知道我怎么救了 乔丹摩尔的命吗
Know how I saved Jordan Moore's life?
我模仿了植物为了 在零下气温中生存
I mimicked the antifreeze synthesis done by plants
而生成的防冻剂
to survive subzero temperatures.
你想知道为什么吗
Know why?
因为植物比人类聪明
Because plants are smarter than humans.
它们适应力强 直觉敏锐
They're resilient. They're intuitive.
它们付出比索取更多 知道了
They give back more than they take. Got it.
天啊 抱歉 我不该问的
Jeez, sorry I asked.
对了 你还记得
Anyway, do you remember
当你在装英雄的时候 告诉我
when you were being all hero-complexy, and told me
你是正式医生了
because you're an "official" doctor now,
有义务帮助我吗
it is your "duty" to help me when the time comes?
好吧
Well,
那一刻终于到来了
that time is upon us.
幻觉又回来了
The delusions are back.
阿卡姆的囚犯 实验性的药物
Between the inmates in Arkham, the experimental meds,
被囚禁的场景下
the general mise-en-scène of captivity,
我认为是精神病院在把我逼疯
I assumed it was the asylum that was making me crazy.
别误会
Don't get me wrong,
我很享受解离的生活
I have enjoyed my fair share of disassociation.
你面前的这个女孩
You're talking to the girl
说服自己12年来缝制人皮面具
who convinced herself that 12 years of sewing skin masks
只是一场豪华茶会
was a fancy tea party.
但那时我还在掌控 这次不一样
But I was in control then. This is different.
我不再有控制权了
I'm not in control anymore.
这还不明显吗
As if what's happening isn't obvious?
你是自作自受 爱丽丝
You reap what you sow, Alice.
所有的杀人案 你所造成的痛苦和悲惨
All of the murders, the pain, the misery that you've inflicted,
都是你为你将会下葬的花♥园♥ 播下的种子
they were the seeds that you planted for the garden you'll be buried in.
知道了
Got it.
说到花♥园♥ 你们去哪里玩了
Speaking of gardens, where have you been frolicking?
哥谭公园
Gotham park.
我想我是暴露在了 那个不知道是什么的东西之下
I think I exposed myself to whatever that thing is.
我拿了藤蔓的样本
I took a sample of the vine,
但我不确定是毒橡木 毒苏木
but I can't figure out if it's poison oak, poison sumac,
还是毒芹
poison hemlock.
毒藤
Poison Ivy.
让我进去
Let me in.
天啊
Oh, my god.
他抓走了莱恩
He's got Ryan.
马上开门
Open this door right now.
但他想要的是你
But he wants you.
这扇门一开 我就死定了
If I open this door, I'm as good as dead.
我给你上的一课是 当有人让你 看到他们的真面目 相信他们
Your lesson is that when someone shows you who they are, believe them.
因为对于我这种 每天苦苦取悦她的人
Because if I'm how she treats the people trying to impress her,
她就是这么对待我的
guess how she'll treat
所以你猜猜她会怎么 对待有威胁的人
someone she sees as a threat.
离我女儿远一点
Get away from my daughter.
抓走我吧 她没对你做什么
Take me instead. She did nothing to you.
好吧 猪女士
Well, well, Madam Swine.
知道你要学到怎样的一课吗
You know what your lesson is?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表