剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
《蝙蝠女侠》 前情提要
Previously on Batwoman
我是毒藤女
I'm Poison Ivy.
我差点杀了人 还不知道为什么
I nearly killed someone, and I don't know why.
或是感染何时会让我再次转变
Or when this infection will make me transform again.
马科斯生病了
Marquis is sick.
出了一次意外
There was an incident.
小丑的手上有个电击器
The Joker had this zapper on his hand.
他把这个按在我儿子的额头上
He pressed it against my son's forehead.
那天之后 他就变了 阴暗
After that day, he was different. Dark.
可怕
Horrifying.
你发现阳光是我的诱因
You figured out sunlight was my trigger.
爸爸 救命 救救我
Dad, help! Help me!
你♥爸♥不在了 卢克
Your dad's gone, Luke.
我取出了你的故障保险装置
I took out your fail-safe.
你好吗 妹妹
What up, sis?
准备好轰动哥谭商业世界了吗
Ready to blow up the Gotham business world?
我们得弥补错过了青少年叛逆期的遗憾
Gotta make up for skipping that rebellious teen phase.
我猜这就是那种感觉
Guess this is what it would've felt like
在佳达眼皮底下溜出家门
sneaking out of the house under Jada's nose.
对 但比起在泳池房♥抽大♥麻♥
Yeah, but instead of smoking blunts in the pool house,
我们背着她玩企业并购游戏
we're planning a corporate merger behind her back.
真正的家族生意
A true family business.
如果佳达不会同意
If you don't think Jada would go for it,
你提议我们如何实现
how do we make this happen?
我们要做的是提出一个计划
First thing we gotta do is propose a plan
让每个人都喜欢
that everyone loves,
然后就出其不意
then use the element of surprise.
等等 这是怎么回事
Whoa, what the hell is this?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
对不起 马科斯
I'm sorry, Marquis.
什么 怎么回事
What? What's going on?
妈妈 我不明白
Mom, I don't understand.
这是为了你好 宝贝
It's for your own good, baby.
把他带走 是 女士
Take him. - Yes, ma'am.
你照顾你的家人
You took care of your family,
现在你的家人就会照顾你
and now your family will take care of you.
你需要我帮什么忙
Tell me more about this favor you need.
蝙 蝠 女 侠
第 三 季 第 7 集
三叶草 别靠近我
Leaves of three, stay away from me.
哥谭植物园
Gotham Botanical Garden
上演了一场园艺表演
was the site of some horticultural hijinks
有消息称其始作俑者与
that sources say bear a striking resemblance to those of
哥谭超级反派毒藤女惊人地相似
Gotham super villain Poison Ivy.
这个有毒的闯祸精 又名帕梅拉艾斯利
The toxic troublemaker, also known as Pamela Isley,
已经消失十多年了
hasn't been seen in over a decade,
但从现场的藤蔓大小来看
but judging by the size of the vines found at the scene,
有关部门不禁怀疑 是否存在其他根本原因
authorities can't help but wonder if there's some other root cause,
还是说哥谭需要派发炉甘石了
or does Gotham need to break out its calamine?
(昨晚很开心 不知道冰箱里有什么)
(不过请自便 芮妮)
玛丽是毒藤女
Mary is Poison Ivy?
看情况
That depends.
她有点像患上人格分♥裂♥症
She's got a Jekyll-and-Hyde thing going on.
所以到了晚上她就很正常
Nighttime, she's fine,
但是当太阳出来时
but when the sun's up,
我们认识的甜美慈爱的玛丽
the sweet, loving Mary we know
要让位于 挥舞着植物的超级大坏蛋
takes a backseat to a vegetation-wielding super villain.
我猜你的胳膊受伤跟玛丽有关
Mary's what happened to your arm?
她说得很清楚 她不要我穿战衣
She made her point very clear that she doesn't want me suiting up.
她还试图勒死蝙蝠女侠
She tried to squeeze the life out of Batwoman.
之后就没人见过她了
No one's seen her since.
有办法治好她吗
Is there a way to cure her?
还没有 但会有的
Not yet, but there will be.
会有 怎么说
There will? How exactly?
佳达安排了
Jada has
杰图里安最优秀的智囊去跟进
the best minds at Jeturian on it.
我给了他们玛丽的血样
I gave them a sample of Mary's blood
他们在尝试合成解药
to try to synthesize an antidote.
你妈妈可不是那么无私的人
Your mom doesn't really do altruism,
那她的目的是什么
so, what's in it for her?
还要多久才能开始冻结
How long before we can begin the freezing process?
只要我的技术人员 让他体内的任何麻醉剂
As soon as my techs can flush his system of any intoxicants
或是其他禁忌物质排出
or other contraindications.
让人类进入假死状态是未知领域
Placing a human in suspended animation is uncharted territory.
我们不想操之过急
We don't want to rush things.
那么你就有时间
Then that should give you time
专注于我们的另一个项目了
to focus on our other project.
我们有何进展
Where are we with that?
在沼泽怪物后 还没有人见过
No one's seen a plant-based infection like this since Swamp Thing.
这样基于植物的感染
such a plant-based infection.
但你们可以消灭它
But you can eradicate it?
我们正在合成解毒剂
We're synthesizing the antidote now.
对不起 我之前什么都没说
Sorry I didn't say anything.
但在马科斯被关起来之前 我什么都不能说
I couldn't until Marquis was in custody.
你不用一个人完成的 我本来能帮你的
You didn't have to do this alone. I could've helped.
他很不稳定 很危险
He's unstable and dangerous.
我不能再冒险 置其他人于危险之中
I couldn't risk putting anybody else in jeopardy.
我明白
I get it.
我不明白 你妈妈如愿以偿了
I don't. Your mom got what she wanted.
你真的相信 她会为玛丽做出解药
You really trust that she'll deliver on a cure for Mary?
我们没有太多选择
We don't have much choice.
佳达的人给玛丽的血液做了检测
Jada's people tested Mary's blood.
他们认为感染量每12小时翻倍
The infection's doubling every 12 hours.
照这个速度
At that rate,
这可能是她身为玛丽的最后一晚
this might be the last night she's still Mary.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
我对哥谭市所有摄像头 进行了面部识别扫描
I made a facial-recognition sweep of every camera in Gotham.
但手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
But no phone signal.
没有刷♥卡♥记录
No credit-card activity.
你还是希望太阳下山后
Here's to hoping that when the sun goes down,
她会打电♥话♥给我们
she'll call us.
是有玛丽的消息吗
Is that a hit on Mary?
不 是爱丽丝
No, it's Alice.
追踪器显示她突破了 15英里的警戒线
Her tracker says she breached her 15-mile perimeter.
现在她挣脱了镣铐 逃离哥谭
So she's off-leash, hauling ass out of Gotham.
你室友刚好告诉你 她今早去哪了吗
Your roommate tell you where she was going this morning?
我昨晚没回家
I didn't exactly go home last night.
很好 玛丽逃跑了 现在爱丽丝准备逃跑
Great, so Mary's in the wind, and now Alice is making a run for it.
你不会觉得玛丽 跟爱丽丝在一起吧
You don't think Mary's with Alice, do you?
我们为什么在房♥车里
Why are we in a motor home?
因为我们从哥谭警♥察♥局逃出来时
Because we wrecked our super-sexy sports car
撞坏了超性感的跑车
fleeing the GCPD.
爱丽丝 你做了什么
Alice, what did you do?
其实不是我做了什么
Actually, it's not what I did,
但如果你不记得 那可能更好
but if you don't remember, it's probably for the best.
你想听什么 轮到你换台了
What do you wanna listen to? Change the station.
爱丽丝 停车
Alice, stop.
好吧
Fine.
但我们相处得很愉快
But we were making really good time.
我得打电♥话♥给莱恩和卢克 我的手♥机♥呢
I need to call Ryan and Luke. Where's my phone?
我们出来的时候 你把它扔进了哥谭河
You threw it into the Gotham River on our way out.
是你的主意
Your idea.
而且你可能想让小莱恩
And you might wanna let Ry-Ry
和她的小伙伴冷静一下
and her little sidekick cool off a bit.
他们一定很难受
They're bound to be sore,
我是比喻 恰恰相反
figuratively and, um, the other way.
这是卢克的蝠翼人工智能吗
Is this Luke's Batwing AI?
对 显然你直接把它扯掉了
Oh. Apparently you just ripped it right off.
差点连同他的手臂一起扯掉
Almost took his arm along with it.
我真希望他不是左撇子
I sincerely hope he's not left-handed.
不过你放心
But don't worry.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表