剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
whatever you are to Ryan in danger.
我们接吻了 但并不重要
We kissed. It's not important.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
好吧
Fine.
我吻了她
I kissed her.
我以为她喜欢 但她很冷淡
I thought she was into it, but then she blows me off.
然后她还命令我退下 仿佛我还是军校低级生似的
She tries to order me to stand down like I'm some Point Rock plebe,
但蝙蝠队里只有我
when I'm the only one
真正持有 特种武器和战术部队的资格证
with an actual certification in Special Weapons and Tactics.
那你应该能用好抓钩发射器
Then you should be able to handle the line launcher.
我在电视上看到了马科斯
Saw Marquis on the TV.
看起来他几乎和你一样 讨厌蝙蝠女侠
Seems like he hates Batwoman almost as much as you do.
那女人不该激怒他
Batwoman shouldn't have provoked him.
她先是绑♥架♥他 然后又把他弄丢了
First she abducts him and then she loses him.
难怪他会疯掉
No wonder it sent him over the edge.
我认为他并不需要太多推力
I don't think he needed much of a push.
但你似乎一点都不担心被他盯上
You don't seem concerned about being a target.
我们已有安排
We have an arrangement.
这个"安排"是指你那些
Does this arrangement have anything to do with
马科斯行为不端的视频吗
your videos of Marquis' misdeeds?
他父亲的死因很神秘
His father died under pretty mysterious circumstances.
你手上里肯定有证据
I bet you've got something in that library
能破获这桩悬案
that could solve that little whodunnit.
我有 又怎么样
And what if I did?
那么你要马上使用它
Then you need to use it now.
把它交给当局
Turn it over to the authorities.
不要再包庇他了
Stop protecting him.
这些年来你所畏惧的一切
Everything you have been afraid of all these years
都即将发生
is about to happen.
如果你认为马科斯
If you think Marquis
会让你的小视频 成为他复仇的绊脚石
is gonna let your home videos get in the way of his revenge,
那你根本不了解你儿子
you don't know your son.
不好意思 杰特女士
Excuse me, Ms. Jet.
有个人要见你
There's a man here to see you.
他没有预约
He doesn't have an appointment.
天啊
Oh my god.
但他确实有枪
But he does have a gun.
我保证 杰特女士 我不会占用你太多时间
I promise, Ms. Jet, I won't take up much of your time,
老实说 因为你时日无多了
frankly, because you don't have much of it left.
你好啊 莱恩
Oh, hey, Ryan.
(杰图里安)
很高兴能和你碰面 莱恩
I'm actually glad that we ran into each other, Ryan.
因为我得说 你做得很好
Because I gotta say, you have done really well for yourself.
非常感谢
Much appreciated.
你成为韦恩的总裁时 我本想送你一份祝贺礼物
I meant to get you a congrats gift after you made Wayne CEO,
但等我终于能着手的时候 你已经名誉扫地了
but by the time I got around to it, you'd already been disgraced,
再送给你的话可能会提起伤心事
and it just felt like it would be bringing up a sore subject.
不过说真的 恭喜你 也很遗憾
But honestly, congrats, and... sorry.
你认识这个人 在另一段人生吧
You know this man? - In another life.
"人生" 谢谢
"Life." Thank you.
我在痛苦地找下一个话题
Man, I was really struggling for a segue there,
你帮了我大忙
and you totally bailed me out.
杰特女士 你的性命正岌岌可危
Life. As in, yours, Ms. Jet, is hanging in the balance here.
你已经拿到你要的证据了
You got the evidence you came for.
恐怕没那么简单
I'm afraid it's a little more complicated than that.
不如我把事情变简单点
Then why don't I make it simple?
不管你收多少钱 我付三倍
Whatever you're being paid, I'll triple it.
这个吧
Well...
毕竟是你儿子雇了我
Considering your son hired me,
杀了你只会让他继承更多财产
killing you just lets him inherit more money
然后他可以给我多分点
that he can then give to me,
所以这只是在浪费我们的时间 尤其是你的时间
so it's really just a waste of our time, yours especially.
如果你要找的人是我
Well, if it's me you're after...
那就放了我女儿
Let my daughter go.
女儿
Daughter?
等等 你妈妈不是死了吗 对吧
Wait. I thought your mom was dead, right?
死去的一号♥母亲死于难产 然后是什么寄养家庭
Dead mom number 1 died in childbirth, blah-blah-blah, foster care,
然后你被死去的二号♥母亲收养了
and then you were adopted by dead mom number 2.
那她又怎么会是 快死的三号♥母亲
So how does that make her soon-to-be dead mom number three?
她不是
She's not.
她是我的生母 没有难产而死
She's my biological mother, who didn't die in childbirth.
失散多年之后
So after years of separation...
你们两个找到彼此 又重新联♥系♥上
You two actually found each other and reconnected,
结果发现 虽然失散了
only to discover that, despite being apart,
但你们都闯入企业的体制中
you both stormed the corporate CEO patriarchy
成为了强大的商业巨人
to become powerful titans of business?
这就是我说的美满结局
Now, that's what I call a happy ending.
除了我准备做 当年难产没做到的事
Except for the part where I have to do what childbirth didn't.
但有个反转
But, uh-oh, twist!
你的命还有一线生机
There is a chance for a last-minute rescue.
但前提是蝙蝠女侠来救你
But only if Batwoman comes to save you.
这样
So here's the deal.
我留了蝙蝠信♥号♥♥
I left a little note on the bat-signal.
这个
There it is.
你儿子希望蝙蝠女侠
Your son wants to give Batwoman
来送你最后一程
a ringside seat to your demise.
我也不知道到底要她来干什么
I'm not really sure what her dog is in this fight,
但我们还是计时一个小时吧
but let's put an hour on the clock anyway.
考虑到哥谭的交通高峰期
Factoring in Gotham rush hour,
女蝙蝠应该有足够的时间赶过来
that ought to give lady-bat plenty of time to get here.
当然 然后她就必须阻止我
Of course, then she has to stop me.
在我杀死你之前 这种悬念可要把我杀死了
The suspense might kill me before I have to kill you.
所以...
So...
如果你们还有最后一点母女问题
if you two have any last mother-daughter things
要讨论一下
you wanna discuss,
比如葬礼的安排
funeral arrangements perhaps,
那么现在是时候了
now would be the time.
你们为什么想让我修这个东西
Why would you want me to fix this thing?
它已经伤害了很多人
It's already hurt so many people.
因为我们认为可以用它来 帮助最后一个被它伤害的人
Because we think we can use it to help the last person it hurt.
巴士上的小男孩
The little boy on the bus.
那只小毛毛虫绽放了
And that little caterpillar blossomed
变成一只精神错乱的花蝴蝶
into quite the psychotic butterfly.
这正是蜂鸣器设计的意图
Exactly as the buzzer was designed to do.
电脉冲使他的大脑
The electrical impulses rendered
控制同理心的部位休眠
the part of his brain controlling empathy dormant.
像关灯一样关掉
Flipped it off like a light switch.
那么再用一次就能打开了吗
But another zap would flip it back on?
理论上 是的
In theory, yes.
刺♥激♥精神病人的大脑 会重启那些神经通路
A jolt to a psychotic brain would reopen those neural pathways.
很好
Okay, great.
我需要我的工具来修理它
I'd need my tools to fix it.
它们全都在小丑的旧作坊里
They're all back at the Joker's old workshop.
我费尽千辛万苦才摆脱这一切
I've worked so hard to put all of this behind me.
我不想回去
I don't wanna go back.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你唯一不想回去的就是监狱
The only thing you don't wanna go back to is prison.
身为你的忠实粉丝
And as someone who used to be a huge fan of yours,
我看穿了你那套12步 安全空间 训导员的说辞
I see right through that 12-step, safe-space, den-mother routine.
所以你也别再演了
So you can drop the act.
不是装出来的
It's not an act.
我已经工作了十多年
I've worked for over a decade and a half
努力弥补我造成的伤害
to find ways to make up for the damage I've done.
没想到修这种东西也是其中之一
Who knew fixing this awful thing would be one of them?
你就省点力气 朝我开枪吧
You should save yourself the time and just shoot me.
蝙蝠女侠不会来的 是吗
Batwoman's not coming. - You think?
我不知道你是否紧跟时事
I don't know if you've been keeping up with current events,
但我和她之间有点过节
but there's a bit of bad blood between me and her.
你也有吗 天啊
You too? Wow.
我们有好多共同点
We have so much in common.
但我可没把女儿遗弃给这个城市
I didn't abandon a daughter to the city's
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表