剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
然后付出努力去弥补 那我和她就没什么不同了
and do the hard work to make amends, then I am no different than her.
琪琪真的让你充满罪恶感吗
Kiki really sent you on a guilt trip, huh?
而且你看 她还帮你收拾了包袱
And look, she even packed you a bag.
其实这是给你的
Actually... This is for you.
你的豁免协议已经失效
With your immunity deal gone bye-bye,
所以你的东西我都尽量打包好了
I packed as much of your stuff as I could fit.
里面还有现金 足够让你远走高飞
There's cash in here too. Enough to get you far away from here.
好吧
Okay.
我还不能离开哥谭
I can't leave Gotham just yet.
你有什么理由必须留下
What possible reason do you have to stay?
你现在是过街老鼠 爱丽丝
Everyone's hunting you, Alice.
我知道 但是...
I know, but, um...
如果我不是爱丽丝呢
What if I wasn't Alice?
我不想再当爱丽丝了
I don't wanna be her anymore.
我不想做一个反♥社♥会♥分子
I don't wanna be a sociopath.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
这是大好事
This is huge.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
我就希望你会这么说
I was hoping you'd say that,
因为我不是那种 喜欢"努力"的女孩
because I'm not the kind of gal who likes to do the hard work.
那你想要什么
Then what do you want?
那个欢乐蜂鸣器
The joy buzzer.
我们需要让马科斯用蜂鸣器
We need the buzzer for Marquis.
但你有个姐姐更需要它
But you have a sister... who needs it more.
听着 如果你带我来是要教训我
If you brought me here to lecture me,
我不会指挥你什么时候 去做蝙蝠女侠
I don't tell you when to be Batwoman,
你也不能指挥我 我能做什么和不能做什么
and you can't tell me what I can and can't do.
我不是你的助手 不是那件事
I'm not your sidekick. It's not about that.
好吧 如果你是想保护我的话
If it's about you wanting to protect me,
我不是你要拯救的落难少女
I'm not your damsel to rescue.
我知道
I know.
也不是因为那个
It's not about that either.
那是为了什么
Then what is it about?
关于真实的我
It's about me being real with you.
我不让人接近
I keep people at arm's length.
我失去过很多人
I've lost a lot of people in my life,
我非常害怕再失去一个人
and I am scared to death to lose anyone else.
所以我不会对人敞开心胸
So I don't let people in.
而当超级英雄就给了我 继续这么做的理由
And the whole superhero thing gives me an excuse to keep doing that.
我明白
I get it.
我不会强迫你的
I won't push.
没必要
You don't have to.
我会给你买♥♥新的
I'll buy you a new one.
我讨厌那玩意
I hated that thing.
对
Yep.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表