剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
She did.
我拿到票了
Hey, I got the tickets.
我过20分钟就到 收拾好行李 我去接你
I'm about 20 minutes away, so pack up. I'll swing by to grab you.
收拾行李去哪里
Where are we packing for?
想念我们吗
Miss us?
她想不告而别 看起来是不怎么想念了
Apparently not, since she's leaving without saying goodbye.
这算什么
Tsk, tsk, tsk. What is this?
是我们发现你要违背诺言
Oh, this is us catching you mid-betrayal
并提醒你我们有法律契约在身
and reminding you we have a binding contract, Renee.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what that is?
哥谭大坝
Gotham Dam.
四年级郊游时来过一趟
Toured it on a fourth-grade field trip.
让我猜猜 你学到了它会为哥谭
Let me guess. You learned that it supplies power
一半的工业提供电能 并且节省了不少资金
to over half the industry in Gotham and saves the city money.
他们有没有告诉你 它还是
Did they also tell you that it's responsible
多种鱼灭绝的罪魁祸首
for the extinction of an entire species of fish?
还有干涸的河床 被侵蚀的农田
Dried-out riverbeds? Eroded farmlands?
老实说 我没怎么留意到
To be honest, I wasn't paying attention.
没人留意到
No one is.
50年后 我们就会醒悟 地球已经灭亡了
And then we wake up in 50 years and our planet is dead
因为我们扼杀了它
because we killed it.
我们来这里做什么
What are we doing here?
我想给你看看我热爱的事业
I wanted to show you my passion project.
这个大坝流入哥谭的工业区
This dam feeds into Gotham's industrial district.
害死你弟弟的工厂
The factory that killed your brother.
那是其中一家
One of them.
但还有许许多多的工厂 做着同样的事情
But there are dozens more doing the exact same thing.
他们找到了规章制度的漏洞 无需承担任何后果
Finding loopholes in regulations, no consequences.
玛丽
Mary.
我把你带来这里 是因为我希望
I brought you here because I was hoping
你来帮我 帮大自然母亲
you would help me help Mother Nature
用她的泪水来淹没哥谭的工业
drown Gotham's industry in her tears.
扣得太紧了吗
Oh, are those too tight?
我不知道你觉得能有什么用
Not sure what you think this will accomplish.
至少你现在上不了飞机
Well, for one, you're not getting on a plane right now.
你要告诉我们 你的女朋友把玛丽带去了哪里
You're gonna tell us where your girlfriend took Mary.
我说过 背叛帕梅 是我这辈子最大的错误
Like I said, betraying Pam was the biggest mistake of my life.
我不会重蹈覆辙
I'm not doing it again.
那不是错误
It wasn't a mistake.
你自己说过 你把她抓起来
You said it yourself, you saved hundreds of lives
是拯救了无数人 你自己知道的
by putting her away, and you know it.
那是正确的做法
It was the right move.
随便你们扣押我多久
Keep me here as long as you want.
这里的店主一定会喜欢热闹
I'm sure the owners of this place will find it great for business.
她们就是店主
They are the owners of this place.
你好 你好
Hey. Hey.
你怎么知道我们... 卢克打给我 说我能帮上忙
How did you know we were...? Luke called, thinking I could help.
有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
没有
No.
好的 既然都摆平了
Okay. Now that that's sorted.
亲爱的索菲 你能解决一下吗
Soph, dear, can you fix this?
跟索菲有什么关系
What is Sophie supposed to do?
难熬你没偷走过索菲的手♥机♥
You've never stolen Sophie's cell phone
看她的私密短♥信♥
and read her private text messages?
她们有一腿 太荒谬了
They've been intimate. Okay, this is ridiculous.
唯一荒谬的是 我们以为可以信任你
The only ridiculous part is us thinking we could trust you.
你要等到什么时候才说出
When were you gonna tell everyone
"欢乐蜂鸣器" 一直都在你手里
that you had the joy buzzer?
你真的以为我会放任 一个疯子杀人狂
You really think I was gonna let a psycho killer
在我毕生致力保护的城市里 横行肆虐
loose in the city I spent my career protecting?
我没听明白 你说的是爱丽丝还是帕梅拉
Now I'm confused. Are we talking about Alice or Pamela?
少废话
Let's cut to the chase.
你告诉我们帕梅把玛丽带去哪里
You are gonna tell us what Pam did with Mary,
否则这个疯子杀人狂就让你看看
or this psycho killer is gonna show you
她能把一个柠檬榨汁机 玩出什么花样
what she can do with a lemon zester.
相信我 即使没工具 我的花样也不小
Trust me, I've done worse with less.
蝙蝠女侠 注意了
Batwoman, heads up.
有人启动了蝙蝠信♥号♥♥
Someone just turned on the bat-signal.
等等
Hey,
你去吧 我跟芮妮谈 我了解警♥察♥的思维
go ahead. Let me talk to Renee. I know how to think like a cop.
我们会把玛丽救回来的
We'll get Mary back.
我去了
I gotta go.
你把一个儿子从母亲身边带走 这是很危险的游戏
You're playing a dangerous game, taking a son from his mother.
我带走他是阻止 他在玩的危险游戏
I took him to stop the dangerous game he was playing.
还以为你很受这个城市欢迎呢
And here I thought the city found you charming.
蜂鸣器在哪里
Where is the buzzer?
小丑将这个天谴的东西
The Joker pressed this godforsaken thing
按在我儿子头上 将他变成了魔鬼
to my son's head and turned him into a monster.
有人告诉我 再用一次蜂鸣器就可以治好他
I've been told that another buzz could cure him.
只要有让它恢复功能的办法 我就会找到
If there's a way to make it work again, I'll find it.
如果你觉得我会把这个 拱手让给你 却不要回我儿子
If you think I'm handing this to you without getting my son back,
你就是异想天开
you're crazier than he is.
你还不明白吗
You don't get it.
如果我们还没搞清楚 这东西怎么用 他就醒过来
If he wakes up before we figure out how to make that work,
那他第一个对付的就会是你
you're the first one he goes after.
我会安全的
I'm safe.
我和我儿子有个约定
My son and I have an arrangement.
真的吗
Really?
这个"约定"是怎么对待 你的员工的
Does that arrangement trickle down to your employees?
上一次马科斯被你关起来时
The last time Marquis was in your custody,
你的员工可没有好下场
it didn't go so well for them.
你怎么会知道
How do you know that?
你手下的口风没你想象的紧
Your people talk more than you'd like.
还以为你很受他们欢迎呢
And here you thought they all found you charming.
把蜂鸣器给我
Give me the buzzer.
我会想办法修好它
I'll find a way to make it work.
这是你唯一的选择
It's the only choice you have here.
要我交给你 就把我儿子换回来
If I give you this, I want my son back in exchange.
成交
Fine.
今晚12点前
By midnight.
否则我们就有麻烦了
Or we have a problem.
很可怕 是吧
Terrifying, isn't it?
这就是一个小小的海洋
It's a small ocean.
当你把整个水系改道 就会变成这样
It's what happens when you redirect entire river systems.
我们来这里做什么
What are we doing up here?
我要打开涡轮发动机的门 并且启动
I have to unlock the grates over the turbine so we can get started.
但这样不光会淹没工业区
But you'll flood more than the industrial district.
大半个城市都会被夷平
You could wipe out half the city.
如果我想听芮妮说教 我早就请她来了
If I wanted Renee here, I would have invited her.
我不是想像芮妮那样说教
I'm not trying to be a "Renee-sayer,"
但将这么多的水量灌进大城市里
but unleashing this much water on a major metropolitan city
会害死很多人
could kill a lot of people.
对 将那些污染源除掉
Yes. Taking out those polluters
我们能拯救更多人
will save so many more,
更别说对环境的保护
to say nothing of the environment.
我很想帮你 帕梅
I wanna help you, Pam.
真的 我欠你太多了
Seriously, I owe you so much.
但我终于明白了要怎么利用 这么多的能量和能力
But I finally figured out what to do with all of this energy, this power.
我不需要引人关注
And I don't need to draw the kind of heat
被看成淹没整个城市的罪人
that comes with being the girl who drowned the city.
我明白
I get it.
这不是你的义务
This isn't your fight.
我不会逼你做你不想做的事
I'm not gonna make you do something that you don't want to do.
谢谢 但我依然需要你帮忙
Thank you. But I still need your help.
帕梅 你弄得我好疼
Pam, you're hurting me.
求求你
Please!
放了我吧
Let me go.
谢谢 玛丽 我真心的
Thank you, Mary. I mean that.
没了你 我是做不到的
Could not have done this without you.
我发现她躺在这里 还活着
Found her just lying here. She's alive.
她怎么会在这里
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表