剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
抱歉
Sorry about that.
这房♥间里有太多疯子了
Way too many crazy people in this room.
当然是在她的口袋里
Of course. It's in her pocket.
她帮我做了一些最后修改
She was making some last minute tweaks for me.
梦游疯狂仙境的爱丽丝
Alice of freaking Wonderland.
请容我说 这是我的荣幸
May I just say, it is an honor.
我猜你是马可斯杰特吧
Marquis Jet, I presume.
就是我本人 别偷走了
In the flesh. Don't steal it.
梦游疯狂仙境的爱丽丝
So Alice of freaking Wonderland,
妳怎么会想要我的欢疼蜂鸣器
what could you possibly want with my Joy Buzzer?
是这样的
Here's the thing:
那玩意还能再用一次
That has one more buzz in it,
只要你那锋利的牌打得好
and if you play your razor-sharp cards right,
蜂鸣器不见得要用在你身上
it doesn't have to be used on you.
请告诉我 妳不是想用在自己身上
Pretty please. Tell me you didn't want to use it on yourself.
妳可是传奇人物
I mean, you're a legend.
葛咸市的威胁
You're the menace of Gotham.
兔子的首领
The ring leader of rabbits.
无情的女王
The queen of heartlessness.
如你说的 空间太少但疯子太多
Like you said, too many crazies, too small a space.
现在给我
Now, give me...
爱丽丝 我或许是新手
The thing is, Alice, I might be new
不熟悉这整个 充满大众心理变♥态♥的世界
to this whole world of public psychos,
但我不希望我的统治 是由失去一位传奇开始
but I'm not about to start my reign by losing one of the legends.
看我能不能让妳改变心意
Let's see if I can't change your mind.
搞什么鬼
What in the cult from hell...?
黑手套学会的各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen of the Black Glove Society,
感谢你们今晚的参与
thank you for joining me this evening.
为了尊重传统 先从点名开始吧
Now, in honor of tradition, let us commence with roll call.
芭芭拉基恩
Barbara Kean?
这里
Here.
再来是伯顿克劳恩
Then we have Burton Crowne.
胡子很帅 兄弟
Nice 'stache, bro.
下一位
Next...
疯狂的最大受益者之一
One of the biggest profiteers of crazy...
欢迎杰瑞麦阿卡汉先生本人
Mr. Jeremiah Arkham himself.
马利欧法康 欢迎
Mario Falcone, welcome.
最后但同样重要的
And last, but certainly not least,
能有这个美好夜晚就是因为她
the lady who is responsible for this fine evening.
洁妲杰特女士
Ms. Jada Jet.
现在请让我欢迎你们
Now, allow me to welcome you
进入黑手套学会的最终仪式
to the Black Glove Society's final ceremony.
来吧 左右张望
Go on, look around.
你右边的人和左边的人
The person to your right and the person to your left
都会在今晚死去
are going to die tonight.
好玩吗
We having fun yet?
我最近发现
So as I have recently come to discover,
黑手套学会是在1984年 由玛拉艾略特创立
the Black Glove Society was founded by Marla Elliot in 1984.
她儿子汤米 有个令人毛骨悚然的需求
Her son Tommy had a deeply creepy need
就跟他的好友布鲁斯韦恩一样
to be just like his bestie Bruce Wayne.
他甚至想成为布鲁斯那样的孤儿
Even wanted to be an orphan like Bruce.
也就是说他用缝纫剪刀攻击他妈
Which meant he went at mommy with her sewing scissors.
真糟糕
"Uh-oh,"
所以玛拉艾略特用整形手术
said Marla Elliot... Hiding her stab wounds behind her plastic surgery.
掩饰自己的刀伤 她说
She said,
「我是葛咸市的上流社会人士」
"I'm Gotham's high society."
「我儿子不能是怪胎」
"I can't have a freak show for a son."
「如果别人不再邀我 去马球俱乐部吃午餐呢 」
"What if somebody stops inviting me to lunches at the Polo club?"
「得想个办法 对吧 」
"Guess we gotta do something about that, right?"
于是
And thus,
黑手套学会就此诞生
the Black Glove Society was born.
目前为止我说的都对吗
Am I getting this right so far?
很接近就点头
Nod if I'm close.
很好
Good.
芭芭拉基恩
Barbara Kean.
妳是杰杰高登的妈妈 对吧
Now, you're the mother of J.J. Gordon, right?
我没记错的话 杰杰15岁时
If I'm remembering this correctly, when J.J. was 15,
他把一只拉布拉多绑在铁轨上
he tied a Labradoodle to train tracks?
那样很糟糕吧
That's rough, you know,
因为妳竞选慈善主席时
because what happens when you run for philanthropic chair
有人说了
and somebody's like,
「妳儿子不是杀了一只 拉布拉多贵宾狗吗 」
"Hey, didn't your kid murder a freaking Labradoodle?"
为了隐藏难堪的场面
So to hide an unsightly scene,
妳雇了一些台面下的医生
you hired some off-the-books doctors
帮杰杰注射实验性药物
to fill J.J. with experimental medication
试着矫正他
so you could try to fix him.
问题是 还真令人惊讶
Problem is, shocker,
那没用
it didn't work.
现在他只是个在阿卡汉 流口水的废物
Now he's just a drooling husk at Arkham.
洁妲 这是怎么回事
Jada, what the hell is happening?
妳得做点什么
You need to do something.
得了吧 拜托
Please.
别抗拒 芭芭拉
Oh, come on. Don't fight it, Babs.
妳也对妳儿子用过这招
I mean, you did use this on your own son,
所以能有多危险呢 对吧
so how dangerous could it be, right?
总共七次临床试验
Seven clinical trials in all.
这一剂就包含妳用在他身上
This dose contains every single ingredient
每一种药的所有材料
of every single medicine you've given him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
替我们跟玛拉打声招呼 好吗
Say hi to Marla for us, would you?
下一个是谁
Who's next?
我敢说他会让妳杀几个人
You know, I'd bet he'd let you kill a few of them.
马利欧法康 他似乎真的很喜欢妳
Mario Falcone. He seems to really like you.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
妳确定
You sure?
这有点像妳的超级杯吧
Isn't this sort of thing, kind of, like your Super Bowl?
复仇心 有天赋
Revenge. Flair.
加上一个有趣小轮子就变成游戏
A fun little wheel to make it a game.
你怎么会在这里
Why are you here?
欢疼蜂鸣器 爱丽丝
The Joy Buzzer, Alice.
妳不配拥有
You don't deserve that.
就这么简单
Plain and simple.
看吧 这就令人困惑了
See, that's confusing
因为你是我谵妄症的虚构人物
because you are a figment of my delirium
而且我打从心底知道
and I know in my bones
我不仅值得拥有它 我还需要它
that I not only deserve it, I need it.
所以快走吧 亲爱的老鼠
So be gone, sweet mouse.
你的逻辑不符合我的叙述
Your logic doesn't fit into my working narrative.
妳对我下毒
You poisoned me...
在我们的茶会上
At our tea party.
妳把一只活老鼠贴在我胸口
You taped a live rat to my chest
引诱蝙蝠来吃我的肉
to lure bats to my flesh,
吸我的血
my blood.
妳就是这么对待
That's what you did
妳最好的朋友
to your best friend.
妳以为妳可以就此摆脱
You think you can just walk away from that?
抹去这件事继续前进
Erase it, move on?
离我远一点
Get away from me.
妳说妳有我先生遇害的情报
So you said you had information about my husband's murder?
对
Right.
所以呢
So?
这很难启齿
So this is difficult,
但是
but
我知道谁杀了妳先生
I know your husband's killer.
我们也是 是吗
So do we. You do?
玛莉 妳很勇敢 敢来这里
It's very brave of you, Mary, to come here
因为是妳继姐夺走了他的性命
considering your step-sister took his life.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
我想这就是妳来这里的原因
I figured that's why you came here.
昨天警方通知我们 他们接到一通电♥话♥
Yesterday, the police informed us they received a call from a woman
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表