剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
只要你碰了任何一条线 这里整个都会爆♥炸♥
You touch any of those wires, the whole damn thing could go.
全市人疏散得如何
Where are we with evac-ing the city?
即将进入韦恩安保系统的主机
Just about to access the Wayne security mainframe
发出消息
and drop a hot tip now.
马上躲到地底下
Get underground immediately.
找掩护 等候指示
Take cover. Wait for instructions.
马上躲到地底下
Get underground immediately.
找掩护 等候指示
Take cover. Wait for instructions.
马上躲到地底下
Get underground immediately.
找掩护 等候指示
Take cover. Wait for instructions.
马上躲到地底下
Get underground immediately.
找掩护 等候指示
Take cover. Wait for instructions.
天啊 真的有用
Oh, my god. It's working.
企鹅的雨伞其实是在催眠大家 找地方躲起来
Penguin's umbrella is actually hypnotizing people to take cover.
你听到了吗 蝙蝠女侠 我们有进展了
Hear that, Batwoman? We're making progress.
你从里面出来了吗
You out of there yet?
我要重新调整飞艇的方向 飞往大海
I'll try to re-route the blimp over the ocean.
好
Okay.
告诉我你在军校学会了 在飞艇控制器上装窃听器
Tell me you learned how to wire a blimp's controls at Point Rock.
我非常确定 "驾驶巨大的可燃气球"
Pretty sure piloting a giant combustible balloon
不是基础训练的项目
wasn't offered in basic training.
一旦爆♥炸♥ 酸性物质还是会洒遍整座城市
This thing blows, acid's still gonna rain down over the city.
当马科斯知道 我们撤走了他的观众
Once Marquis realizes we took away his audience,
他随时都可能引爆♥炸♥弹 而你仍在里面
he could trigger the bomb at any moment, with you inside.
我不能就这样一走了之
I can't just walk away from this.
我不可以失去你 莱恩
I'm not losing you.
你没资格乱来
You don't get to play the crazy card with me.
我不可以失去你
I'm not losing you.
我第一次听到这种话
Nobody's ever said that to me before.
以后也听不到了
Nobody ever will again.
以下面的情况
Should've known you had something to do
我早该知道你有所图谋
with what's going on below.
看吧 这就是 我不想要妹妹的原因
See, this is why I never wanted a little sister.
乐趣都被他们破坏了
They ruin all the fun.
你对乐趣的定义 是炸毁半个哥谭
Your definition of fun is blowing up half of Gotham?
何必这么悲观
Why so pessimistic?
这就表示岛上还能有一半的人
That means half the island lives
回忆起那一天
to remember the day
蝙蝠飞艇把他们毁容得面目全非
that the bat blimp disfigured them beyond recognition,
而蝙蝠女侠没有救他们
and Batwoman didn't save them.
快解除炸♥弹♥
Disarm the bomb.
人们都已经找好掩护了 你的计划失败了
Everyone's taken cover already. Your plan failed.
不 是你的计划失败了
Your plan failed.
你计划潜入我的生活 偷走我妈妈
Your plan to weasel into my life and steal mommy away?
彻底失败了 妹妹 解除炸♥弹♥ 马科斯
Hard fail, sis. Disarm the bomb, Marquis.
这算什么 你最后一次尝试 赢得佳达的爱吗
What is this? Your last attempt to win Jada's love?
你救了她的疯子儿子
You save her screwed-up son,
也许她就会为把你 留在投递箱而道歉
and then maybe she'll apologize for leaving you in a drop box?
她不爱你 怀尔德 识相点
She doesn't love you, Wilder. Take the hint.
我这么做不是为了佳达
I'm not doing this for Jada.
对 你有英雄的负担 我忘了 你是为了全人类呢
Right, the hero's burden, I forgot. You're doing this for mankind.
我是为了我的家人
I'm doing it for my family.
把我的哥哥还给我
Give me my brother back.
还给我
Give him back.
拜托了 我要马科斯 拜托
Please. I want Marquis, please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 你那么渴望一个家
I'm sorry that you're so desperate for a family
你甚至相信你能救我
that you believed you could save me.
蝙蝠女侠
Batwoman?
莱恩
Ryan?
莱恩 你在吗 快回报
Ryan, are you there? Check in.
莱恩 莱恩 快回我话 你还好吗
Ryan? Ryan, talk to me, please. Say something. Are you okay?
你还没请我吃晚餐 我怎么能死呢
You think I'm gonna die before you buy me dinner?
炸♥弹♥呢 交给我们
We're on it.
比我想象中更糟
This is worse than I thought.
你能重新接线吗
Can you rewire the controls?
没法在两分钟内做到
Not in two minutes.
我需要安装 一个全新的操作系统
I need to install a new system
才能把这东西开出市区
to steer this out of the city.
但你是卢克 你的帽子里 总能够变出
But you're Luke. There's always some supergenius
千兆字节的天才兔子 对吧 对
gigabyte-filled rabbit in a hat somewhere. Right.
没错
You're right.
头盔我的人工智能
My helmet's AI.
好 可以吗
Whoa, okay. It can do that?
我爸爸设计了蝙蝠科技 来进行交流
My dad designed the bat-tech to talk to each other.
人工智能是唯一能及时 覆盖这个导航系统的东西
The AI is the only thing that could override this nav system in time.
如果我能把它停靠到主机上
If I can dock it to the mainframe,
我们或许真的有点胜算
we might have a fighting chance.
等等 停靠 是把它留下吗
Wait, dock it? As in, leave it behind?
只有这个办法
Only way this works.
卢克 那可是你♥爸♥
But that's your dad.
索菲 给我个方向
Sophie, give me a direction
我可以在2分15秒内进入
I can get to in two minutes and 15 seconds.
收到 马上去
Copy, I'm on it.
蝙蝠也有九条命吗
Do bats have nine lives too?
因为我觉得你坚持不了多久了
Because I don't think you can hold us up much longer.
你愿意杀死我 还是为我而死 妹妹
You willing to kill me, or die for me, sis?
我不会放手的
I'm not letting go.
是我的错觉 还是这个邪恶的计谋
Is it just me, or is this evil plan
很不幸地如我所愿
unfolding exactly as I called it?
看看我 做了点 完全出于好心的行为
Look at me, doing something out of the goodness of my heart.
你竟然没有自焚
Surprised you didn't burst into flames.
一定意味着我真的变了
Must mean I've really changed.
我把蜂鸣器赢到手了吗
Did this earn me the buzzer?
你真的愿意抛弃那贱♥人♥吗
You really willing to ditch the bitch?
我亲眼看着妈妈的头在河里浮动
I watched my mom's head bobbing down a river.
在一个禽兽的地下室里 忍♥受着无期徒刑
I endured a life sentence in a monster's basement,
我的脑袋被一个女人的蔑视 搅得天翻地覆
then had my head scrambled by a woman scorned.
现在我偏偏来求助你
And now I'm coming to you of all people
用魔法钥匙让那个疯子消失
for some magic key to make the crazy go poof.
你该看出我有多绝望吧
That must show you how desperate I am.
我没看出你有多绝望
I don't see desperate.
我看到一个历经惨痛人生的女孩 也是有能力改变的
I see a girl who lived a hell of a life, capable of change.
我一个人做不到
I can't do it on my own.
不 是你不想一个人做到
No, you don't want to do it on your own,
因为很困难 但如果说谁 能挺过困难 那就是你 爱丽丝
because it's hard. But if anyone can survive hard, Alice, it's you.
我是为了玛丽而拿来的
This is for Mary.
但玛丽很清楚 我和你都清楚
But deep down, Mary knows, and I know,
你并不需要这个东西
and you know, you are not the one who needs this.
真心感谢你
Thank you. I mean it.
先说清楚 我们还没成为朋友
To be clear, we still aren't friends.
这一点我帮不了你
And I can't help you with that.
剩下不到一分钟了 蝠翼
Less than a minute, Batwing.
还要多久才能启动
How much longer before it's operational?
人工智能就绪了 我只需要坐标
AI's in. Just need coordinates.
索菲 现在上
Sophie, now.
这计算是基于 我们还有两分钟时间
These calculations were made when we still had two minutes.
什么意思
You mean,
我们没时间把它运出哥谭
we don't have time to get it out of Gotham?
蝙蝠洞 我需要尽快找到方向
Batcave, I need a direction ASAP.
20秒 索菲 坐标
Twenty seconds. Sophie, coordinates.
北40度 西73度
Okay, 40 degrees north, 73 degrees west.
如果我们不能把它运到海边
If we can't get it to the ocean,
我们至少可以把它弄到 全市最荒凉的地方
we can at least get it to the city's most desolate area.
成功了 现在离开那里
It's working. Now get out of there.
你激励了我成为英雄
You inspired me to be a hero.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
我为你骄傲 儿子
I'm proud of you, son.
你和你的团队 今晚将拯救很多生命
You and your team will save a lot of lives tonight.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表