剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
当然了
Of course you did.
显然这是一个 想当毒藤女的人干的
Apparently this is the work of a poison Ivy wannabe.
问题是 什么样的怪物会将一个人
The question is, what kind of monster would
被一群贪婪的蜜蜂包起来
entomb a man in a swarm of ravenous bees?
你知道这样很糟糕 我会起鸡皮疙瘩
You know it's bad if it makes me cringe.
我有个主意 你何不出门去找答案
Oh. I have an idea. Why don't you leave, and go find out?
问题就在这里 继妹妹
That's the thing, steppy.
我想我已经知道 这个精神错乱的变♥态♥是谁了
I think I already know who this disturbed creature is.
你
You.
这样啊
I see.
你又产生幻觉了
You're having delusions again.
但并不像正常人那样承认
And instead of admitting it like a normal person,
当我告诉你我不在乎了你就对我洗♥脑♥ 来逃避你的脆弱
you're gaslighting me to avoid being vulnerable when I tell you I stopped caring.
天真的玛丽
Mm. Sweet naive Mary.
看看四周
Look around.
你把你的诊所变成了 "勇敢者的游戏"
You've turned your clinic into Jumanji.
你疯狂喝水
You're downing water
就像刚跑完哥谭马拉松一样
like you ran the Gotham city marathon.
如果你觉得这还不是
And if you think that that is anything other than
毒藤皮疹
a poison Ivy rash,
你应该把那个 亮闪闪的医学学位还回去
you should give back that shiny medical degree.
真的吗 看着我
Seriously? Look at me.
我是玛丽汉密尔顿医生
I'm Dr. Mary Hamilton.
你真的认为我会伤害任何人
You actually think I'm capable of hurting anyone?
甚至这么做
Much less doing this?
克里斯
Chris?
克里斯 没关系 你现在安全了
Chris? It's okay. You're safe now.
救救我 放轻松
Help me. Hey. Relax.
拜托 拜托 离我远一点
Please, get away from me.
克里斯 我是你的医生 你现在安全了
I'm your doctor. You're safe now.
我在照顾你 照顾我
I'm taking care of you. Taking care of me?
是你害我变成这样的
You did this to me.
我不就说了吗
Oh. As I was saying...
好 团队会议 在大半夜开
Okay, team meeting in the literal dead of the night.
我们为什么开会 所以
So why are we here? So
你也知道我们蝙蝠队的规矩
you know how we have the bat team rules,
第一条规则是对彼此负责
and the first is holding each other accountable?
对
Right.
所以...
So...
所以
So?
我...
I'm...
你...
You're...?
天啊 我觉得 看着凯特出柜就够折磨了
Oh, wow, I thought watching Kate come out was torture.
等等 你现在要出柜了
Wait, you're coming out?
什么 不是
What? No.
某种程度上是的
Well, in a way.
我不会出柜的 因为我不是同性恋
I'm not coming out. Because I'm not gay.
但那不是重点 玛丽 我的天啊
But that's beside the point. Mary, my god.
我就是毒藤女
I'm poison Ivy.
我知道你们都在想什么
And I know what you all must be thinking.
玛丽 这不可能
"Mary, that's impossible,
因为你太正常 又富有同情心
because you're so normal and compassionate.
你怎么会变成 对植物窃窃私语的杀人未遂犯
So how could you become some plant-whispering attempted murderer?"
然后我意识到
Then I realized
我都不记得 我今天早些时候去了哪里
I can't even remember where I was earlier today.
因为我神游了
Because I was in some fugue state,
折磨我根本不认识的克里斯海纳
torturing Chris hayner, who I don't even know.
对不起 什么
I'm sorry. What?
看到蜂巢里的小工蜂了吗
See, the little worker bee in the hive,
他睁开眼睛的时候
when he cracked his eyes open,
他因为玛丽女王给他扎了 肾上腺素注射器而责怪他
he blamed queen Mary for turning him into an epipen ad.
那他就是出现幻觉了
Then he's seeing things.
我是说他的眼睛肿得睁不开
His eyes are practically swollen shut.
他刚经历了一场重大创伤
He just experienced a major trauma.
好吧 那我突然 对植物着迷又怎么解释
Okay, then explain my sudden obsession with plants.
你是医生 你在乎很多东西
You're a doctor. You care for things.
还有我突然无法抑制的饥渴
Or my sudden constant unquenchable thirst.
你脱水了
You're dehydrated.
玛丽 你从早到晚都在诊所工作
You work in the clinic all day and night.
废寝忘食
You don't eat or sleep.
你总是把别人的需求 放在自己的前面
You always put everyone's needs before your own.
伙计们
Guys,
为什么克里斯海纳的 最后三条短♥信♥
why were Chris hayner's last three texts
是今早发给玛丽的
to Mary this morning?
我们达成共识了
And we're on the same page.
过程一点也不痛苦
Well, that wasn't an excruciating process.
你知道玛丽感染了毒藤
You knew Mary was infected by the vine.
所以你在蒙托亚的办公室里 含糊其辞
That's why you were so coy in Montoya's office.
我想大家最不需要的
I figured the last thing anyone needed
就是玛丽被挂在 芮妮的怪物收集墙上
was for Mary to end up on Renee's wall of weird.
老板突变
Oh, muting the boss.
我相信结局一定很美好
I'm sure that's gonna end really well.
千万别告诉蒙托亚
Montoya doesn't need to know about this.
好 这样啊
Okay, I see.
我们把爱丽丝丢进阿卡姆就很好
It's fine when we throw Alice in arkham.
但可怜又天真无邪的玛丽
But, oh, poor, sweet, innocent Mary.
对 我们应该 不惜一切代价保护她
Yeah, we should protect her at all costs.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
当一个人意识到
What one does when they realize
能控制地球时会做的事
they can control mother freaking earth.
我差点杀了人 还不知道为什么
I nearly killed someone, and I don't know why,
或是感染何时会让我再次转变
or when this infection will make me transform again.
在我们查明真♥相♥之前 我对所有人都是个威胁
And until we figure it out, I am a threat to everyone.
所以我要留在这里
So I'm staying right here.
离开了哥谭警♥察♥局
Well, you can take the girl out of the gcpd...
你的搭档还是没变
Looks like you got the same partner.
索菲摩尔
Sophie Moore.
只有同为工作狂的人才会以为 我凌晨两点还在办公室吧
Only a fellow workaholic would assume I'd be at the office at 2 am.
这里是办公室
This is an office?
真想不到
Wouldn't have guessed.
我以为蒙托亚警探
I thought detective Montoya
即将成为下一任局长呢
was on track to be the next commissioner.
现在还跟漏水的水管 共用一个地下室 真惨
Now you share a basement with a leaky pipe. Ouch.
至少我还有工作
At least I have a job.
是我自己选择退出乌鸦的
I quit the crows by choice.
就在凯恩手下的探员 想杀他之前
Right before Kane's own agents tried to kill him?
很有胆识和勇气
Real profile in courage.
我是来让你报恩的
I'm here to let you return a favor.
不好意思 那请继续说吧
Well, excuse me. Then please, go on.
想听听你为我做了什么
I'd love to hear what you've done for me,
除了亮出乌鸦的徽章 偷走我最好的案子
other than flash your crows badge to steal my best cases.
如果我不愿意照顾爱丽丝
If I weren't willing to babysit Alice,
你永远无法向市长证明
you'd never prove to the mayor
你能收集到这么多蝙蝠侠武器
that you're capable of collecting all these Batman weapons.
我们都知道没有爱丽丝
And we both know, without Alice,
这些案子都破不了
none of these cases are getting solved.
好吧 听你的 什么事
Fine, I'll bite. What?
有人拿我的妹妹做实验
Someone experimented on my sister
使用维克多弗莱斯的 冷冻溶液变种
with a variant of Victor fries' freeze serum.
我需要你们特别小组 收集的所有
I need all the data your taskforce collected
关于弗莱斯和溶液的数据
on fries and that serum.
我们的能力远不及蝙蝠女侠
We don't have half of what batwoman does.
你们不是朋友吗 用手电筒照一下空中啊
Shine a flashlight in the air.
我会的 但我们 在这件事上意见不一致
I would, except we're not seeing eye to eye on this.
好一场大戏
Drama.
你要我去拿两根吸管吗
You want me to get two straws?
你对黑手套协会了解多少
What do you know about the black glove society,
尤其是他
specifically him?
这家伙主导了实验
This guy led the experiments.
你妹妹还好吗
Is your sister okay?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表