剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
她们相遇了 疯狂地相爱了
They met, fell madly in love,
亲亲
kissy, kissy, kissy.
然后帕梅成了 某个邪恶科学家的实验的受害者
Then Pam fell victim to some evil scientist's experiment.
帕梅的蜕变显然太夸张
Obviously, Pam's metamorphosis into little shop of horrors
扫了性感时光的兴
got in the way of sexy time,
这对芮妮来说是个大问题
which was a big problem for Renee,
她曾是哥谭警♥察♥局的警探
as she was a gcpd detective.
心中的危机 无聊的事情
Crisis of the heart, boring, boring, boring.
最终芮妮给蝙蝠侠打了电♥话♥
Ultimately, Renee called Batman,
他说服了她 把她一生的挚爱引入他的陷阱
who convinced her to lure the love of her life into his trap.
为什么一个感染毒藤的人
Why would someone infected with poison Ivy
目标是黑手套的特工
target a black glove operative?
没道理
Doesn't make sense,
除非他们之间有私人关系
unless he had a personal connection to him.
如果我知道 我会告诉你
If I knew, I'd tell you.
你会吗
Would you?
因为我开始觉得 你有事瞒着我了 莱恩
I'm beginning to feel like you're hiding things from me.
受害人在哪里
Where's the Vic?
真的很严重
That's really intense.
所以芮妮把她的挚爱 出♥卖♥♥♥给了蝙蝠侠
So, Renee sold out the love of her life to Batman?
他将她埋在地下 远离水源和阳光
And he buried her deep underground, away from water and sunlight,
枯萎却不死
to shrivel up and not die.
你能想象这么多年 都不用护肤霜吗
Can you imagine going without skin cream for all those years?
想象一下她会怎么对待 一个她几乎不认识的人
Imagine what she'd do to someone she barely even knows.
好 玛丽已经听够了
Okay, I think Mary's heard enough.
什么 我不是要吓她
What? I'm not trying to scare her.
只是连恩进去了阿卡姆
Just Liam ended up in arkham,
杀手鳄被关了起来 诺拉弗莱斯宁愿去死
killer croc in a cage, and Nora fries would rather face death
也不想再次被俘虏
over being held captive again.
我觉得这样做太失礼了
I just think we are doing ourselves a disservice
否认任何人碰到了 蝙蝠侠的战利品后的
to deny the predictable outcome of anyone
可预见结果
who comes in contact with Batman's trophies.
作为一个被锁在狭小的房♥间里度过十几年生命的女孩
As a girl who spent over a decade locked in a small room,
我只是希望 你不要落得他们那样的下场
I want you to avoid ending up the way they did.
看着我爱的女人 从一个有同情心 无私的人
Watching the woman I love go from this compassionate, selfless person
变成可以杀死数十人 而不以为耻的怪物
into this thing that could justify killing dozens of people,
我心碎了 莱恩
it broke me.
现在她又感染了其他人
Now she's infected someone else.
要我假装不知道结局如何
To pretend I don't know how this ends
也不采取任何手段来阻止
and not do everything in my power to stop it,
这对我 对这座城市都不公平
it wouldn't be fair to me, to the city,
对我以前认识的帕梅也不公平
or to the Pam I used to know.
等你的人醒来就打给我
Just call me when your guy wakes up.
我们得找出我的诱因
We need to figure out what my trigger is.
也许是一个词 或者是一连串的词
Maybe it's a word, or a series of words.
事实上 我开始感觉有点不舒服
Actually, I'm starting to feel a little funny.
好 怎么不舒服
Okay. Funny how?
我的视线有点模糊
My vision's a little blurry.
好 也许是你脱水了
Okay, maybe you're dehydrated.
芮妮在催我
Renee's on my ass.
我们时间不够多 想不出答案
We don't have a lot of time to figure this out.
我们可以让索菲去问问维吉尔
We could ask Sophie to ask Virgil
他是否说过或做过什么 刺♥激♥了玛丽
if he said or did anything that triggered Mary.
索菲没有和维吉尔在一起
Sophie's not with Virgil.
你做了什么
What did you do?
索菲是个很棒的室友
So, Sophie has been a great roommate.
她把我的盘子收走
She puts my dishes away.
她用不刺♥激♥我敏感皮肤的柔顺剂
She cleans my clothes with fabric softener
帮我洗衣服
that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
爱丽丝 你做了什么
Alice, what did you do?
索菲很想审问维吉尔
Sophie really wanted to interrogate Virgil,
而我也不想对室友有所隐瞒
and I didn't wanna keep secrets from my roomie.
你是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
你不知道自己做了什么好事
You have no idea what you've just done.
那就告我啊 控告我这辈子第一次的内疚
So sue me for having guilt for once in my life.
说真的 别说话了
Seriously, just stop talking.
我不明白
I don't get it.
为什么索菲不能 知道维吉尔在哪
Why can't Sophie know where Virgil is?
我去去就回 如果这里有任何变化就打给我
I'll be back. Call me if anything changes here.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
阻止索菲铸成大错
To stop Sophie from making a huge mistake.
又见面了
Hello again.
我知道
Tsk. I know.
你以为你把我活活烧死了
You thought you burned me alive.
但是没有 我活下来了
But nope, I lived
对你以牙还牙
to do the same to you.
我有些关于你雇主的问题要问
I've got some questions about your employer.
是谁雇你绑♥架♥我妹妹的
Who hired you to take my sister?
我重新措辞一下 是佳达杰特吗
Let me rephrase that. Was it Jada jet?
严格来说 我是十年前 由玛拉艾略特雇用的
Technically I was hired by Marla Elliot decades ago.
艾略特 汤米艾略特那个艾略特家族
Elliot, as in Tommy Elliot?
他的母亲
His mother.
她认为汤米有行为问题
She thought Tommy had behavioral problems.
她没说错
She got that right,
毕竟他变成了那个疯子缄默
since he turned into that psycho hush.
在那之前 她还与其他 坏孩子的家长组建了一个小组
Before that, she formed a group of other parents with bad-seed kids,
交换恐怖故事 讨论疗法 药物之类的
swapped horror stories, discussed treatments, meds, whatever.
就像是有钱人的秘密团体治疗
Like secret group therapy for rich people
谈论他们走入歧途的孩子
to talk about their screwed-up kids.
互助小卒怎么会聘用一个坏人
I don't know of any self-help groups that employ a militia.
他们被称为"黑手套" 因为从不留下任何痕迹
Black glove don't leave a trace.
这些实业巨头
These titans of industry
砸下几百万研发费用 来治疗他们的孩子的大脑
spending millions on r & d to fix their kids' brains?
这不利于企业的公众形象
Not great for public image.
对 给20多岁的年轻人注射
Neither is injecting 20-somethings with
不致命的溶液也没问题
fatal freeze serum.
我的客户会同意你的看法
My clients agree,
所以我们才要自己清理痕迹
which is why we clean up after ourselves.
我妹妹差点死了
My sister nearly died.
她的三个朋友死了
Three of her friends did.
为什么 佳达想要什么
Why? What does Jada want?
够了
Enough.
真的吗
Seriously?
我得从爱丽丝那里得知 你找到了这个人
I have to find out from Alice that you found this guy?
我说过我会告诉你一切
I said I'd tell you everything.
什么时候
When?
等局势安定些
When it's safe.
有什么不安定的
Safe from what?
有什么危险 莱恩
Safe from what, Ryan?
是她造成的危险 佳达 谁
From her? From Jada? Who?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你要我相信你 那你得自己争取
You want my trust? You'll have to earn it.
因为你现在看起来 像是站在那个女人那边
Because right now it looks like you're taking the side
她下令要谋杀我 我可是你的真朋友啊
of a woman who sanctioned murder over me, your actual friend.
不...
No, no, no.
他死了
He's dead.
看来你得继续保守妈妈的秘密了
You get to keep mommy's secret a little longer.
(蝙蝠侠出手抓 毒藤发痒)
布鲁斯认识帕梅艾斯利时 她全天候都是毒藤女
When Bruce met Pam isley, she was poison Ivy 24 7.
无论他把她安置在哪 显然都困住她了 对吧
Well, wherever he put her obviously contained her, right?
也许关键是搞清楚 他是怎么做到的
Maybe the key is figuring out how he did that.
这是我出生前的事了 但据他对媒体所说
This was before my time. But he told the press,
他们把她藏在没人找得到的地方
he put her in a place no one would ever find her.
那已经对你没影响了吗
It doesn't even affect you anymore?
什么对我没有影响
What doesn't affect me?
跟莱恩生活中的其他冲突相比
Being second fiddle to whatever other drama
你的事只能退居二线
is going on in Ryan's life.
你知道吗 很有趣
Wow, you know what's funny?
我觉得我们其实不需要你了
I don't think we need you here anymore.
爱丽丝 如果你想去 闻闻你的脏衣服
So if you'd like to go sniff your fluff and fold,
现在就很适合
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表