剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
怎么了 卢克
What's up, Luke?
你还没跟我们说你和乔丹的进展
You didn't give an update on your progress with Jordan.
听着 我在试着让她稳定下来 直到有人拿来
I'm trying to keep her stable until someone comes through
配方样本
with a sample of the formula.
你研究她那么久 足以分♥析♥每个角度
You had her long enough to analyze every angle,
做各项检查 却一点结果都没有
run every test and you still got nothing?
不要给我压力 好吗
Wow, no pressure, huh?
如果你可以评价 我在关键时刻的表现
You judge how I perform in the clutch.
为什么我就不行呢
Why can't I do that for you?
我那是想帮你
Mm, I was trying to help you,
而不是和你争当最好的英雄
not score points in some best-hero competition.
听着 我不是在给你施压
Look, I'm not dunking on you.
我只是提醒你 你宣布了自己是队医
You declared yourself team doctor.
是的 我在努力
I'm trying,
但我的眼睛几乎看不清楚
but I can barely see straight
因为我整晚都在公园里过
because I spent the night in a park,
没有人知道 因为根本没人在乎
which nobody knows because nobody actually cares.
怎么了
What is it?
我听得到 你有了想法吧
I can hear it. You just got an idea, right?
动物从未进化到 能抵御寒冷的程度
Animals never evolved to withstand freezing,
但是植物的有机材料
but plants have organic material
完全适应了冷冻和解冻过程
that's perfectly adapted to freezing and thawing.
它们熬过冬天
They survive winter
是通过在维管组织内部
by synthesizing
合成一种抗冻剂
a type of antifreeze inside their vascular tissue.
关键是从里面解冻 而不是外面解冻
The key is to thaw from the inside, not the outside.
你觉得这是让乔丹 安全解冻的方法吗
You think this could safely unfreeze Jordan?
不 我只是觉得 这是与植物有关的有趣知识
No, I just thought it was a fun fact about plants.
那是什么味道
What's that smell?
汽油
Gasoline.
爱丽丝 爱丽丝
Alice. Alice.
什么
What?
有点太直白了 但书是不错的点缀
Oh. A little on-the-nose, but the books are a nice touch.
你的刀呢
Hey, where's your knife?
比吉斯拿走了
The Bee Gees took it,
连同我在乔丹的藏宝洞 找到的所有证据
along with all the evidence I found in Jordan's hidey hole.
别再提比吉斯了
Stop trying to make Bee Gees happen.
天啊 你的怒火 发泄错地方了吧
Jeez, misdirected anger much?
错了 这全都是你的错
Misdirected? This is completely your fault.
什么
What?
你是爱丽丝 一个超级大反派
You're Alice, a legit supervillain.
这些家伙之所以会袭击你
The only reason these guys jumped you is because
是因为你以为 你在和一个男人说话
you were talking to some guy
而他当时并不在场
who wasn't even there.
对 我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed.
有时候我会...
Sometimes I'm not sure
我分不清现实和幻觉
what's real and what's not.
以前只在阿卡姆发生
It used to only happen at Arkham.
但情况越来越糟 我不知道该怎么办
It's getting worse. I don't know what to do.
没有人愿意帮我
And I don't know anyone who wants to help me.
这也是解决我的问题的一个办法
That's one way to solve my problem.
抱歉 乔丹
Sorry, Jordan.
你感觉怎么样
Hey, how are you feeling?
你怎么不早说
I wish you had told me.
我本可以帮你的
I could have helped.
我永远支持你 乔丹
I will always support you, Jordan.
永远都是
Always.
她需要更多时间才能再开口说话
She'll need some more time before she can talk again.
她全身都在重置
Her entire body is resetting.
我实话实说
I'm not gonna lie,
可能接下来几天 她身上都有香菜味
she might smell like cilantro for a couple days,
但她会完全康复的
but she's gonna make a full recovery.
谢天谢地 可以吃饭了吗
Oh, thank goodness. Can we eat now?
我很抱歉 索菲
I'm so sorry, Soph.
我说了我会处理 但我们还是不知道这些人是谁
I said I'd handle this, and we still don't know who these people are
或者他们用冷冻溶液做什么
or what they're doing with the freeze serum.
乔丹没事 这才是最重要的
Jordan's okay, and that's all that matters.
你怎么知道要来公♥寓♥
How did you know to come to the apartment?
卢克发现他们的目标是 乔丹的手♥机♥上
Luke figured out they were after the original documents
存储的原始文档
Jordan had on her phone.
我不会让黑手套再伤她一次
I won't let black glove get another shot at her.
对 他们差点把我 绑上火刑柱烧死
They almost burned me at the stake.
所以我会帮你
You're getting my help on this.
爱丽丝也一样 不管我们想不想
And Alice's too, whether we want it or not.
玛丽
Mary.
爱丽丝告诉我 她的精神错乱越来越严重了
So Alice told me her psychosis is getting worse,
她怀疑医生根本不在乎
and she suspects the doctors don't care.
说实话吗
Honestly?
是因为阿卡姆
It's Arkham.
他们给她吃的药
Whatever meds they give her
可能不是治疗性的 而是导致精神崩溃
could be causing a psychotic break instead of curing it.
在为蒙托亚完成任务之前 如果爱丽丝彻底疯了
It's going to be everyone's problem if Alice fully loses her mind
那大家都难辞其咎
before we finish the job for Montoya.
但假设我可以获得监督工作释放 离开阿卡姆
But hypothetically, I could get a supervised work release from Arkham,
亲爱的玛丽也能确保我好好吃药
and sweet Mary could make sure I was taking my proper meds.
我相信小莱一定可以说服小芮妮 这是最好的做法
I'm sure that Ry-Ry could convince Renee-nay it was for the best.
一切都是为了打击犯罪
You know, all for the sake of "fighting crime."
好吧 那谁来忍♥受保姆工作
Right, and who's gonna put up with that babysitting job?
睡觉时枕头下藏着枪的女人
Someone who sleeps with a gun under her pillow.
怎么样 室友们
Mm. What do you say? Roomies.
另一个危机怎么样了 已解决
How's the other crisis? Resolved.
所以你今天连赢了两场
So you'd be one-for-two today.
你们可能以为
You might think
可以给我进行押送罪犯的练习
you're here to give me best practices for a perp walk,
但我哪儿都不会去
but I'm not going anywhere.
我没做错任何事
I did nothing wrong.
我相信你
Oh, I believe you.
你的资历尚浅 还没到能侵吞订书机的程度
You haven't been on the job long enough to embezzle a stapler,
更不用说三千万了
let alone 30 million.
我觉得你得罪了不该得罪的人
I think you made the wrong person your enemy,
现在你成了布鲁斯韦恩的替罪羊
and now you're the fall gal for Bruce Wayne's misdeeds.
你觉得布鲁斯韦恩 从他自己的公♥司♥贪污吗
You think Bruce Wayne stole from his own company?
韦恩先生的遗产 从他接管公♥司♥开始就很一直复杂
Mr. Wayne's legacy has been complicated since he took over the company.
他犯的瘾 行为不检和失踪 这么说吧
With his addictions, misbehaviors and disappearances, let's just say
我已经习惯了给猪涂口红的挑战
I'm used to the challenge of putting lipstick on a pig.
这是什么
What's this?
明天早上会发布的新闻稿
Press release that'll go out in the morning.
经过全面的检查后 我们发现"失踪"的钱
After a thorough review, it was determined that the "missing" money
来自一份绝密防御合同的
was part of a top-secret defense contract
是你跟ARGUS谈判的
that you negotiated with A.R.G.U.S.
怀尔德总裁认为 出于国♥家♥安♥全♥考虑
CEO Wilder thought no one could know about this
不该有人知道这件事
for national security reasons
并且很遗憾没有知会董事会
and deeply regrets not alerting the board of directors.
ARGUS会配合我们的口径
A.R.G.U.S. Will go along with this story?
我有个老朋友在那里
I have an old friend there.
他会帮我
He's doing me a favor.
好
Okay.
就这样 危机解除了
That's it? Crisis averted?
很遗憾 没有
Unfortunately, no.
股价还在下挫
The stock price is still cratering,
因为有人在协调一项行动
because someone is coordinating a campaign
借此打击股东的信心
to undermine shareholder confidence.
如果我们不做点什么来恢复信心
If we don't restore confidence,
我们就会面临恶意收♥购♥的风险
we are at risk of a hostile takeover.
理事会要你辞职
The board of directors is demanding your resignation.
这是我们控制危机的最佳机会
It is our best shot at containing the crisis.
好的 查理
Okay, Charlie.
你觉得我该怎么做
What do you think I should do?
由你决定 怀尔德小姐
That's up to you, Ms. Wilder.
但是在我看来
But in my opinion,
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表