剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
没有你对莱恩做的事严重
It's not nearly as bad as what you did to Ryan.
天啊 我要吐了
Oh, god, I'm gonna be sick.
那你走运了
Oh, well, you're in luck.
我们的新车有马桶
Our new ride has a toilet.
相信我 妹妹 这里比阿卡姆的马桶还要好
Trust me, sister, it's nicer than the one in Arkham.
莱恩和卢克不可能 把我抛下在那里的
Ryan and Luke would never put me in there.
你也没给他们什么选择
It's not like you gave them much choice.
毕竟你试图杀死他们
You did try to kill them.
至于芮妮蒙托亚对你的了解
As for Renee Montoya finding out about you,
这么说吧 已经泄露出去了
let's just say that cat's out of the bag.
我下半辈子都要当逃犯
I'll be a fugitive for the rest of my life.
不
No.
只要你学会控制你的力量就行
Just until you learn to control your powers.
在那之前 我很乐意保护你
I'm happy to keep you safe until then.
纯粹是出于好心
Just out of the kindness of your heart?
正好你提到我的心脏了
Funny you should mention my heart, actually.
我现在有几千个 可怕的纳米机器人
Currently I have thousands of creepy nanobots
流过我的血管
running through my bloodstream,
发出讨厌的追踪信♥号♥♥
sending out annoying little tracking signals.
如果他们能找到我...
And if they can find me,
那他们能找到你
well, they can find you.
不过如果你正好认识一个医生
You wouldn't happen to know a doctor
可以进行全身输血...
who could do a full blood transfusion, would you?
但那样你就自♥由♥了
But then you'd go free.
有时候你必须选择 你要的毒药 亲爱的
Sometimes you need to pick your poison, dear.
你现在更信任谁
Who do you trust more right now?
必定会把你锁起来的朋友
Your friends, who will surely lock you away?
还是努力让你重获自♥由♥的姐姐
Or your sister, who's trying to keep you free?
你喜欢什么类型
What's your type?
高大 黝黑 忧郁
Tall, dark and brooding.
你的血型
Your blood type.
O型阴性
O-negative.
离爱丽丝还有半英里
You're half a mile from Alice.
15号♥州际公路西段
West on I-15.
奇怪 抱歉 信♥号♥♥不好
That's weird. Sorry, signal's glitchy.
让我把镜头拉开一点 看视角能不能更好
Let me widen out, get a better look.
我不喜欢那个"啊哦"的声音
Not liking the sound of that "uh-oh."
告诉我 卢克 怎么回事
What's going on, Luke?
我又发现了一个追踪器往东边去
Uh, I have another tracker going east now.
她要怎么同时往东又往西跑
How is she going east and west?
等等 现在有一个信♥号♥♥去了北边
Now I have one going north.
到处都是爱丽丝
I got Alices popping up all over the map.
怎么回事
What is going on?
只有一个办法能知道
Only one way to find out.
蝙蝠女侠 我做了什么
Whoa, Batwoman, what did I do?
我是你的粉丝
I'm a big fan.
请别伤害我 打开后备箱
Please don't hurt me. Open the trunk.
没有爱丽丝或玛丽的踪迹
No sign of Alice or Mary.
好吧 我这里有大约20个信♥号♥♥
Okay, I got about 20 signals
向四面八方散开
scattering in different directions.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我明白了
I do.
爱丽丝知道我们在追踪 她血液里的纳米机器人
Alice knows we're tracking the nanobots in her blood,
就把血洒在车子上面
so she's spilling it on vehicles
朝地图上的每个方向移♥动♥
heading in every direction on the map.
我知道为什么玛丽还没打来了
I know why Mary hasn't called us yet.
她和爱丽丝在一起
She's with Alice.
医院怎么样
And how was the hospital?
一点都不安全
Not nearly as secure as it should be.
我有静脉输液管 蝴蝶针
I got IV tubing, butterfly needles,
采血袋 但是没有血
blood collection bags, but no blood.
至少那个被锁起来了
That was locked away.
而且只有一杯冰焦糖拿铁
And yet only one iced caramel latte
看起来不够分
that doesn't look big enough to share.
我需要咖♥啡♥因♥ 好吗
I need the caffeine, okay?
分身好累的
Being two people is exhausting.
在你叫我差劲的逃犯之前
Before you call me a sucky fugitive,
我用现金付款 甚至没用真名
I paid cash and I didn't use my real name.
好的 做得好 "达芙妮"
Oh, okay. Well, good work, "Daphne."
現在只要找到捐贈者就行了
We just need to find a donor.
说实话 我不挑剔
Honestly, I'm not picky.
事实上 你需要的正是挑剔
Actually, picky is exactly what you need to be.
(酒馆)
不用了
No, I'm good.
我不知道现在是什么情况
I don't know what's going on,
但你们吓到我们的顾客了
but you're freaking out our customers
你那种"吸血鬼怪癖" 不管那是什么
with your vampire kink, or whatever you're into.
你们必须马上离开这里
You gotta take it out of here now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是要把我们赶出这里吗
You're kicking us out of this place?
只是因为我们要教育人们
Simply because we're trying to educate people
"知道自己的血型有多重要"
on the importance of knowing their blood type?
小姐 你知道吗 你说得很对
You know what, miss? You're completely right.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你想待多久就待多久
Stay as long as you want.
真奇怪
That was weird.
小玛丽
Oh, Mare-bear,
你会觉得更奇怪的
it's about to get a lot weirder.
我想某人的意念控制费洛蒙 刚刚发作了
I think someone's mind-control pheromones just kicked in.
怎么可能
How is this possible?
天黑了 我仍然是我
It's night, and I'm definitely still myself.
准备好接受终生大改造吧
Get ready for the makeover of a lifetime,
因为这可能只是第一步
because this may just be step one
你即将会彻底变成毒玛丽
in your blend into full Poison Mary.
你不相信我
You don't believe me?
再试一次
Take another stab at it.
你好 能请我们喝几杯酒吗
Hey. Can we get a bunch of shots on the house?
没问题
You got it.
看吧
See?
人们会听玛丽的话 她会得到免费的东西
People actually listen to this Mary. And she gets free stuff.
我想我会喜欢她
I like her.
我刚偷了一间小店的钱 而且心安理得
I just stole from a small business, and I don't even feel bad about it.
欢迎来到黑暗面
Welcome to the dark side.
卢克 我们不知道 玛丽还能维持玛丽的状态多久
Luke, we don't know how much longer Mary's gonna be Mary.
你得找出正确的追踪器
Get a line on which tracker is the right one.
血细胞在排出体外前 可以活四到六小时
Blood cells can live outside of the body for up to six hours.
当血细胞死光了
When the blood cells die,
纳米机器人就会停止运作
the nanobots shut down.
这就是计划
That's the plan?
真的等她的血干透吗
Literally wait for blood to dry?
希望天亮前就能等到
Hopefully by sun-up
这样我们才能 在为时已晚前找到玛丽
so we get to Mary before it's too late.
别雪上加霜了
Hey, not to add to our problems,
但如果她彻底变成毒藤女
but if she goes full-blown Poison Ivy,
市长已经授权了采取极端手段
the mayor has authorized extreme measures.
当时我还不知道他们说的是玛丽
At the time, I didn't realize they were talking about Mary.
"他们"是谁
Who's "they"?
芮妮蒙托亚
Renee Montoya.
她什么时候告诉你的
When did she tell you?
所以你昨晚没回家就是因为她
She's the reason you didn't go home last night?
你和她在一起
You were with her?
没想到我还要请求你的许可
Didn't realize I needed permission.
你和敲诈我的女人上♥床♥
To sleep with the woman blackmailing me?
用牢狱来威胁我的人
Threatening me with prison?
不 我当然不会管
No, of course not.
你们找到了彼此 我真高兴
I am so happy you two found each other.
好 杰图里安刚传来消息 解药已经准备好了
Uh, just got word from Jeturian. The cure is ready.
收到
Copy.
走吧
Let's go.
妈妈
Mama.
我的手好刺痛
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表