剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
We've seen their faces.
怎么不能用了
What do you mean it doesn't work?
完全能用
It works fine.
只是沾了一点灰尘 用几片消毒巾擦擦...
Just a little dust, a few disinfectant wipes...
冷冻机可以使用
The chamber works.
它会把你冻得硬邦邦的 但你最终会死于低温症
It'll freeze you solid, but you'd die of hypothermia eventually.
那这东西有什么用
Then what's the point of this stuff?
持续吸入冰冻溶液
Constant exposure to the freeze serum
能让你停止时间流逝 不会衰老
will stop time and keep you from aging.
但出来后又是另一回事
But coming out of it's a whole other story.
听着 我丈夫很厉害
Look, my husband was brilliant.
但是他没有想到 当我从冷冻机中出来 解冻之后
But he didn't realize that once I was released from the chamber and thawed,
时间就会报复我
time would catch up.
三年前 我出来时是34岁
Three years ago I came out of that thing a 34-year-old.
看看现在的我
Look at me now.
照这个速度 到圣诞节我就122岁了
At this rate, I'll be 122 by Christmas.
所以你妹妹要把你关回里面
Your sister was about to lock you back inside of it.
让我姐姐保住性命的唯一办法
The only way to stop my sister from dying
先把她冰冻起来 直到我找到方法延缓衰老
is to put her back on ice till I can find a way to slow the aging.
真有奉献精神
That's some dedication.
如果她说的是真的 那问题可就大了
If what she's saying is true, this is going to be a major problem.
把我加到你的问题清单里
Add me to that list.
把她带走
Get her out of here.
你能走路吗 比她好
Can you walk? Better than her.
好 鲁卡街和贝内特街交界处 有一间诊所
There's a clinic on Rucka and Bennett.
并不远
It's not far.
他们会照顾你的
They'll take care of you.
我不能丢下迪 我会找到她的
I can't leave Dee. I'll find her.
一把枪 还能简单点吗
A gun? Could you be more basic?
来吧
Come on. Let's do this.
来啊
Come on!
好 看看这东西能不能用
All right. Let's see this thing in action.
我的客户想知道它 如何在没有消耗品的情况下运行
Mm-mm. My client wants to know how it works without wasting product.
但这就是维克多的液氮 存在的意义
But that's the whole point of Victor's liquid nitrogen.
这种配方就是让她活下去的秘诀
The formula is what keeps her alive.
让机器运转而不添加它的话 她只会吹到冷风
Turning on the machine without it will just blast her with cold air.
最终死于低温症
She'll die from hypothermia.
你觉得我在乎吗
Does it look like I care?
我不会杀蝙蝠女侠
I'm not killing Batwoman.
你觉得我的司机需要多久
How long do you think it's gonna take
发现你姐姐 一瘸一拐地走在鲁卡街
for my driver to find your sister just hobbling down Rucka Street
然后撞死她
and make her roadkill?
开机 否则你姐姐就要死
Turn it on or your sister dies.
如果蝙蝠女侠不死 死的人就是你
If Batwoman doesn't die, you do.
带她上车
Take her to the car.
蝙蝠女侠呼叫蝙蝠洞
Batwoman to Batcave.
需要一点帮助
Gonna need a little help.
跟我说话 怎么回事
Whoa, talk to me. What is happening?
他们把我关在冷冻机里
They trapped me in the cryochamber.
什么 带我离开这里
What? Get me the hell out of here.
我来读取你的生物识别信息
I'm pulling up your biometrics.
你的核心体温正在骤降
Your core body temperature's dropping like crazy.
是的 我清楚这一点 好
Yeah. I'm pretty aware of that. Okay.
打开战衣的温度调节器 对
Access the suit's temp regulator. Yeah.
不好了
Oh, boy.
真的吗 你就非要说出来
Seriously? You couldn't keep that to yourself?
调节器一定是冻坏了
The regulator must've frozen up.
你距离完全失温还有十分钟
You have ten minutes before full blown hypothermia.
你要保持清醒 好吗
You need to stay awake, okay?
卢克
Luke.
你得换装出发
You need to suit up.
去救蒂
Help Dee.
他们把她带走了
They took her somewhere.
什么 不 我可不能让你晕过去
What? No. I gotta keep you from passing out.
我没事
I am okay.
去找她
Go find her.
如果你晕过去就完了 莱恩
If you pass out, it's over, Ryan.
我不会的 好吗
I won't. Okay?
去找她
Go find her.
我答应过她
I promised...
我答应诺拉要保护她妹妹
I promised Nora I would protect her sister.
请别让我以骗子的形象死去
Please don't let me die a liar.
迪有消息吗
Any word from Dee?
蝙蝠女侠正在处理
Batwoman is on it.
她不会让你妹妹出事的
She won't let anything happen to your sister.
你考虑过做白内障手术吗
Have you considered cataract surgery?
这就好像在兴登堡号♥上擦擦窗户
That'd be a bit like cleaning the windows on the Hindenburg.
汉密尔顿医生 过去20年 我一直是34岁
Dr. Hamilton, I was 34 for two decades.
解冻后就开始以两倍速变老
I got out and started aging double-time.
我时日无多了
Life's catching up to me.
何必插手呢
Why stand in the way?
我以为那是你想要的
I thought that's what you wanted.
阻碍时间流逝
To literally stand in the way of time.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我们谈谈我想要什么
Let's talk about what I want.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
马上把这些纳米机器人弄走
Get these nanobots out of me now!
你知道我不能那么做
You know I can't do that.
因为只有这样才能防止你
That's the only thing preventing you
彻底逃离哥谭
from escaping Gotham entirely.
不知道为什么我希望弄掉呢 把机器人弄掉
Hm! I wonder why I'd want them gone. Get them out!
蝙蝠女侠会杀了我的 而我会杀了诺拉
Batwoman would kill me. And I will kill Nora.
你分不清楚因果吗
Do you not understand cause and effect?
你怎么会考到医学博士... 随她杀吧
How do you have an MD? Let her.
什么 什么
What? What?
我受够了人们为我 牺牲自己的生命
I am so sick of people sacrificing their lives for me.
我的丈夫 我的妹妹
My husband. My sister.
种种研究 他们投入的青春 还有他们的焦虑 为什么
The research, the lost years, the desperation. For what?
让我再被困一次
So I can be trapped all over again?
所以你想让我杀了你
So you want me to kill you?
你真是糟糕的人♥质♥
Could you be a worse hostage?
你...
You...
我就这么放了她
I literally just let her go.
我只是对你好
I was being nice to you.
对我好
Nice to me?
你以为我想要别人对我好吗
You think I want nice?
你以为我想要 蝙蝠女侠的愚蠢安排吗
You think I want this stupid arrangement with Batwoman, who I can't even stand,
让一个我受不了的人 挑三拣四的好人小姐对我好
and little miss judgie two shoes being nice?
难怪我觉得我快疯了
It's no wonder I'm losing my freaking mind.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry about that.
不管你信不信 她是我姐姐
Believe it or not, she is my sister.
你们吵架的样子确实很像
You certainly fight like it.
但我得说 我理解她
But I gotta say, I understand her.
你理解刚才 拿刀威胁你的女人吗
You understand the woman who just had you at knifepoint?
我也看新闻的
I follow the news.
她一辈子都被关起来
She's been trapped her whole life.
现在她想要自♥由♥
And now she wants her freedom.
你妹妹知道 这才是你想要的吗
Does your sister know that's what you want?
迪浪费了太多的生命来治疗我
Dee has wasted too many years of her life trying to fix me.
我太爱她了 不忍♥心告诉她真♥相♥
I love her too much to tell her the truth.
蝙蝠洞呼叫蝙蝠女侠
Batcave to Batwoman.
蝙蝠洞呼叫蝙蝠女侠
Batcave to Batwoman.
索菲
Sophie?
蝠翼正在路上 你还好吗
Batwing's en route. Are you good?
我越来越虚弱了
I'm fading.
我只想睡觉
I just wanna sleep.
你体温过低才会这么说
Yeah. That's the hypothermia talking.
你的话很可信呢
Yeah. It's awfully convincing.
对 但你能挺过去的 但你得保持清醒
Yeah, but you can beat it. But you gotta stay awake.
一睡觉就会死
If you sleep, you die.
我做不到
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表