剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
你说过鳄鱼人的唾液
didn't you say o.g. killer croc's saliva
能分泌一种麻痹毒素
contained a paralytic agent?
他就是这样制♥服♥受害人的
that's how he subdued his victims.
然后把他们存起来
and then stash them away for later.
就像一个鳄鱼食物储藏室
it's basically like a croc-pantry,
想吃的时候再拿出来
for when he wants a doggy-bag.
那我们得找到她
ok, then we need to find where he stashed her,
她可能还活着
because that girl could still be alive.
是啊
yeah.
他饿了就不好说了
until he gets hungry.
那是鳄鱼皮吗
is that croc skin?
看来这个鳄鱼人还没成年呢
it appears our croc is a...growing boy.
你妈妈什么样的人
so, what was she like? mommy.
她很棒
she was amazing.
但是你却把她从我身边夺走了
and then you took her from me.
我说的是你生母
i meant birth mommy.
如果你告诉我的话
but if it'll break the ice,
我也可以给你讲讲我妈妈
i'll tell you about my mom.
她很聪明
she had a really great head on her shoulders.
可惜也只是曾经
emphasis on the word "had."
你为什么这么关心这事
why do you care?
你为什么假装不关心这事
why do you keep pretending not to?
你小时候肯定想过
surely you grew up wondering
她长什么样
what she was like, and
毕竟是我
seeing as fate, otherwise known as me,
让你们重逢的
has brought you together, i think i at least
给我讲讲也不算过分吧
deserve to know that my efforts have paid off.
你想知道杰德什么样是吗
you want to know what jada was like?
她很棒
she was amazing.
自信 直接
she was confident, direct,
无畏 毫无悔意
fearless, unapologetic.
她想要什么
she was a freaking masterclass
就一定会得到
in taking what's hers.
然后又随意丢弃
and letting it go, apparently.
知道她不想要你
did it hurt all the more knowing
是不是很难过
she didn't want you in her life?
不难过 因为我也不想要她
no. because i don't want her in mine.
她不知道我是谁
she doesn't even know who i am,
但我却知道她是谁 而且我不需要她
but i know who she is and i don't need her.
现在请你闭嘴 好好帮我找
now shut up and help me find the trail.
我知道他可能去哪了
actually...i think we just found where it ends.
你先下
you first.
我先 我可不像你
me? the one who's
穿着一身防护服啊
not wearing impenetrable tactical armor?
你不能这样吧
that's who you want taking point?
爱丽丝 我要看着你
i'm not letting you out of my sight, alice.
你觉得我会逃跑是吗
do you really think i'm gonna run?
不然呢
do you really think i'm going to believe
你真的想要阻止鳄鱼人吗
that you give a damn about stopping this croc?
没错 我觉得只要有机会
yes. i think you're gonna run
你就会逃走
the first chance you get.
所以我不能
so, it's my job not to
给你任何机会
give you any chances.
是嘛 我还以为
oh, that's funny. i thought it was your job
你更想救那个小姑娘呢
to save a little girl.
爱丽丝 别弄得
don't act like you're here
好像你在做好事一样
to do the good deed, alice.
你眼里只自己
you only think about yourself,
所以别想利用那个小姑娘
so, don't you dare use
来逼我就范
that little girl as camouflage.
她就像当年的我
i was that little girl.
别以为只有你
don't act like you're the only one
被人抛弃过
with abandonment issues.
我不会像别人放弃我那样
i will not give up on this girl
放弃这个小姑娘
the way everyone gave up on me.
真难闻
ucch! that smell.
腐肉味儿
rotting meat.
一下子回到了童年呢
kinda takes me back to my childhood.
这都什么啊
what the hell is this?
诱饵
bait.
看来不止我们
this means we're not the only one
在追捕这个怪物
hunting this monster.
他不是怪物
he's not a monster.
他是我儿子
he's my son.
这有点没必要吧
this feels a bit unnecessary.
我很好啊
i'm fine.
你身材可真好
well, you're keeping fit.
额 我是从一个
in...my official, professional
专业医生的角度说的
medical opinion.
先测个心率吧
let's take a look at your heart rate.
没什么问题
it looks good.
听听你的肺音
let's have a listen to your lungs.
呼吸声音正常
good breath sounds.
你的心跳加快了
mm. your heart rate is rising.
还在
rising...
继续加快
still rising.
这也太快了
now it's racing.
卢克 你没事吧
luke, are you ok?
没 没事
i--i--yeah, yeah.
我 就是有点怕痒
i--i'm just-- i'm ticklish
你的手也太凉
and your hands are cold.
是哈
yeah. yeah.
你说的对 我
you're right. i--
你身体没事
you're totally fine.
你一点毛病都没有
totally--you're totally feeling fine.
可以把衣服穿上了
you can put your shirt back on.
好
yeah. ok.
如果你想穿的话
if you want.
应该穿
you should.
就像我说的
uh...yeah. so, like i said,
可能就是战衣出了点问题
it's just a problem with the suit.
是吧 一定是
ahh. yeah. must be.
你觉得能修好吗
you think you can fix it?
能吧 应该挺简单的
yeah. yeah. it should be easy.
我把安全保障程序改一下就行
i just need to override the failsafe.
你确定要改吗
are you sure that that's a good idea?
我是说 这个保障程序
i mean, isn't the point of a failsafe
不就是为了在战衣出现问题时
to keep you safe when the suit fails?
保护你的吗
what if it's just trying to protect you?
有点保护过度了
i think it's being a little overprotective.
让我联想起某个
kind of reminds me of a certain
新晋的医生
newly minted doctor that i know.
我儿子并不想伤害那些人
my boy didn't mean to hurt those people.
我知道
i'm sure he didn't.
他不是个杀手
he's not a killer.
跟她不一样
unlike that one.
我没想到这下面有人
i wasn't expecting to find anybody down here,
更别提还是俩名人
much less a pair of celebrities.
你们怎么一起来这了
what the hell are you two doing together, anyway?
你们俩不是敌人吗
aren't y'all supposed to be enemies?
说来话长了 她是来帮我的
long story. she's working with me.
他们市政厅
they're a little short-staffed
人手短缺
at city hall. that's why.
我们想帮助你儿子
we want to help your son.
给我们讲讲
why don't you start by telling us
到底怎么回事吧
what happened to him?
我还是给你看照片吧
it's probably better i show you.
斯蒂文
just before steven
上大学之前
was heading off to college,
我们父子俩去钓鱼
we went on a father-son fishing trip.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表