剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
你不是我儿子
You're not my son.
不再是了
Not anymore.
我不是叫妳快走吗
I told you to run.
想得美 宝贝女儿
Nice try, baby girl,
但我不会再犯同样的错误
but I'm not making that mistake again.
(来自芮恩怀德 我们要找回家人)
那我从来没跟女生公开交往过
So I've never been in an out relationship with a girl.
好的
Okay.
所以我们要这么做
So we're doing this.
听我说
Just hear me out.
我从没介绍过女生给朋友们认识
I've never introduced a girl to my friends,
或需要取得裘丹的同意
or had to get Jordan's approval,
或希望老天保佑 带一个女生跟我妈见面
or God help us all, had a girl meet my mom.
今天让我有这个念头了
So that's what today triggered for me.
如果我终于鼓起勇气出柜
What if I finally find the courage to be out,
但我喜欢的人却不想这么做呢
but the person I'm interested in doesn't want the same thing?
第一
One,
我很确定裘丹爱我
I'm pretty sure Jordan loves me.
第二
And two,
妳说得对
you're right,
我是在躲避
I was hiding.
不是躲避卢克 是躲避我自己
Not from Luke, from myself.
因为每次我得到好东西 最后都会失去
Because every time I get something good, I end up losing it.
这次不会的
That's not gonna happen this time.
妳要让我跟妳妈见面 对吧
You're gonna make me meet your mom, aren't you?
需要我提醒妳 我见到妳妈那晚发生什么事吗
Do I need to remind you what happened the night I met your mom?
妳欠我一个大人情
You owe me big time.
好
Okay.
至少让我穿蝙蝠装吧
Can I wear the Batsuit at least?
她会想杀的人是我 不是妳
I'm the one she's gonna try to kill, not you.
她肯定会叫我做一堆事
She's gonna be trying to tell me to do all this other stuff that...
马可斯抛弃角色扮演了
Well, Marquis ditched the Rolls,
我们跟丢了
so we lost eyes on him.
以我对他的了解 他不会躲太久
Knowing him, he won't stay off the radar very long.
所以我们报♥警♥ 在他行动前 把他逼出来
So we call the police, smoke him out before he makes his next move?
我不会让他在阿卡汉腐烂
I'm not letting him rot in Arkham for the rest of his life.
听我说 蜂鸣器在我们手上
Look, we have the buzzer.
爱丽丝无法拿走
Alice can't take it from us.
给我24小时
Give me 24 hours.
如果我无法阻止马可斯 那好 就从我手中拿走
If I can't stop Marquis, then fine, take it out of my hand.
但我值得试一次
But I deserve one shot.
抱歉 妳昨天不是也穿这件吗
Sorry, weren't you wearing that yesterday?
天啊 妳也这样
Oh my god, you, too?
今天的时尚警♥察♥是怎么回事
What is with the fashion police today?
妳们两个…
Are you two...?
等等 不
Hang on. No.
等一下
Wait.
等等
Wait.
不 天啊 不会吧
No. My god! You are, aren't you?
抱歉 怎么回事
Sorry, what is happening?
芮恩和苏菲绝对在一起了
Ryan and Sophie are totally a thing.
真的吗
Seriously?
对
Yeah.
我们正式交往了
We're officially a thing.
这…天啊 太好了
This is... wow. Okay. Yay!
我都不记得上次听到好消息 是什么时候的事了
I actually can't remember the last time I heard good news.
妳还好吗
Are you okay?
我们怎么还在这里 我们要走了
Why are we still here? We're leaving.
妳们两个可以独占这整间房♥子
Okay? So you two can have the whole place to yourselves
当一对恩爱情侣
to be all cute and couple-y.
我的天啊
Oh my god!
天啊 不
How didn't I know? Okay.
好 走吧
Come on.
妳猜到了吗
You figured it out yet?
我们永远不会丢下妳
We're never gonna leave you.
爱丽丝 妳有机会时 应该用一下蜂鸣器
Should've buzzed yourself when you had the chance.
是你阻止我的
You were the one who stopped me!
没错
Exactly.
所以每一天的每一秒
So that every second of every day,
我们都可以在这里 提醒妳 妳对我们做了什么事
we can be here to remind you what you did to us.
拜托走开
Please go away.
走开
Just go away!
我说离我远一点
I said, get away from me!
妳是真的吗
Are you real?
对 爱丽丝 我是真的
Yes, Alice. I'm real.
我跟疗养院说我是妳的私人医生
I told the facility that I was your personal physician.
妳得把我弄出去
You have to get me out of here.
我…
I...
一定要来这里
had to come
跟妳说声谢谢
and say thank you.
妳为我做的事
What you did for me,
从来没有其他人为我做过
it was above and beyond anything that anyone's ever done for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
履历上又多了一项
What's one more on the résumé?
就当作离别礼物吧
Consider it a parting gift.
听我说
Hey,
妳不需要转移话题
you don't have to deflect.
我知道妳正在努力
I know you're trying.
对不起 玛莉
I'm sorry, Mary.
没关系
It's okay.
不
No.
我真的…
I'm really...
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
妳做了什么
What did you do?
来玩吧
Let's have some fun.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表