剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
What is she doing up here?
我会汇报上级 你搜查一下 看看附近还有没有人
I'll call it in. Go search the place. See if there's anybody else.
我不明白 芮妮
I don't get it, Renee.
我知道你很聪明 也知道你了解接下来有什么后果
I know you're smart. And I know you know what comes next.
协助和教唆 妨碍司法公正 偷窃证据
Aiding and abetting, obstruction of justice, stealing evidence...
还要继续列举吗
need I go on?
不过我很好奇
I'm curious, though...
如果转换角色
If the roles were reversed,
换了帕梅拉 她会坐在这里 为了你赌上一切吗
would Pamela be sitting here risking everything for you right now?
对 你好好想想
认真的 认真的
Seriously?
怎么 这样持续72小时 她就什么都肯说了
What? Seventy-two hours of this, and she'll be singing like a canary.
告诉我你扫描得到了好结果
Tell me you're having more luck with the scanner.
没什么异常
Nothing out of the ordinary.
之前莱恩怎么了
Hey, what was up with Ryan before?
什么时候
When?
我叫你来的时候没跟她说
When she was weirdly surprised
她很惊讶
that I didn't check with her before inviting you down here.
她没告诉你 告诉我什么
She didn't tell you? Tell me what?
没关系了
Doesn't matter.
现在很有关系
Well, arguably, it matters even more now.
365号♥车运载严重的病人 一位大约25岁的女子
365 en route with a priority one, approximately 25-year-old female,
亚裔 已昏迷
unconscious.
我们在99号♥车道往西走 大约还有18英里
We're on Route 99 heading west about 18 miles out.
收到 365 我们已准备就绪
Copy, 365. Ready to receive.
不知道你是否要通知她家属
Not sure if you wanna notify family,
不过我的搭档认得她
but my partner recognized her
是雅各布凯恩指挥官的 女儿 完毕
as Commander Jacob Kane's daughter. Over.
非蝙蝠洞呼叫蝙蝠女侠
Not Batcave to Batwoman,
佳达把蜂鸣器给我了
Jada gave me the buzzer.
作为回报 她要求夜里12点前 把马科斯还给她
And then in return, she demanded Marquis back by midnight, or else.
否则... 否则什么
Or else what?
知道就不有趣了
Knowing takes all the fun out of it.
但上次她觉得我耍了她时
Last time she thought I screwed her,
她对韦恩集团出手 我们就没了公♥司♥
she tanked Wayne and we lost the company.
虽然我喜欢回忆 但玛丽刚才被人找到 不省人事
As much as I love reminiscing, Mary was just found unconscious.
等等 她没事吧 我只知道这么多
Wait, is she okay? That's all I got.
她正被送往哥谭综合医院
She's en route to Gotham General.
哥谭综合医院365号♥救护车 在99号♥公路上往西走
G-Med ambulance number 365. Traveling west on 99,
大概还有35分钟路程
about 35 minutes away.
如果我去玛丽那边 就赶不上佳达的期限了
If I go after Mary, no way I'll make Jada's deadline.
我同意 把她从救护车拉走
It's easier to pluck her from an ambulance
比从医院劫走容易多了
than hijack her from a hospital.
不管佳达要出什么招 我现在要去救玛丽
I'll take whatever Jada throws at me. I'm getting Mary back.
但我需要帮忙
But I'm gonna need help.
蝙蝠女侠 我在 你需要什么
I'm here. What do you need?
让爱丽丝别喝酒了
Tell Alice to stop drinking.
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
刹车旁边就是油门 你还想怎么样
What do you expect when you put the gas next to the brake?
天啊 快停车
Oh, my god. Pull over.
放松点 我会开车的
Relax. I know how to drive.
这车子是自动的
This damn car's an automatic.
当然了 我只是看看有什么选择
Obviously, I'm just reviewing my options
熟悉一下嘛
and I'm getting my bearings.
(火箭装置完毕)
不行 不要选择
No. No options.
专心看路 握好方向盘
Eyes on the road. Hands on ten and two.
我能听点音乐吗 教练
Can I listen to some music, teacher?
好啊 如果听音乐 就不用说话的话
If it means we don't have to talk.
你觉得我的朋友们 会怎么看待我 我那么信任你
How do you think this makes me look to my friends? I trusted you.
我保证 不是针对你
Promise you, it was nothing personal.
这音乐... 安静点 很劲爆
No. The music... Shh. Quiet. This is juicy.
你记得那一晚 你跟我说过什么吗
Do you even remember what you told me that night?
她说"那一晚"呢
She's talking about "the night."
拜托 难道你不想知道吗
Like you're not dying to know.
我那一晚说了很多话 索菲
I said a lot of things that night.
女孩喝肯塔基威士忌就会那样
Kentucky whiskey does that to a girl.
什么 别接 索菲
What? Don't take that!
那我就提醒你
Then I'll remind you,
你说你将帕梅拉抓起来 是拯救了很多人
you said you saved a lot of people's lives by locking Pamela away.
我能看出你是真心的
I could tell you meant it.
现在再来一次还不迟
It's not too late to do it again.
别假装你和我 心灵相通了 好吗
Let's not act like we have some deep connection, okay?
你只是没法和你的首选在一起 而刚好遇到了我
You couldn't be with your first choice, and I was there.
不知道她的首选是什么
I wonder who her first choice is.
好吧 不要
Oh, well.
我的首选
My first choice?
你整晚都在念叨莱恩
You bitched about Ryan all night.
是你呢 闭嘴
Hey, that's you. Shut up.
我知道的是 如果我不喜欢某个人
All I know is, when I'm not into someone,
我就不会常常提到他们
I don't talk about them constantly.
很有道理 随你怎么说
She has a good point. Whatever.
随我怎么说 这可是大事 索菲也喜欢你呢
Whatever? That's a big deal. Sophie likes you back.
也 谁说我喜欢索菲
"Back"? Who said I liked Sophie?
大伙们都这么说
Uh, all the girls on the playground.
拜托 很明显了
Tsk. Come on, it's obvious.
你在逃避你对索菲的感觉
You're avoiding your feelings,
所以你才叫我来开车 而不是她
which is why you asked me to be your wheel woman and not her.
我跟你差不多 小蝙蝠
You and I are the same, batty.
我们假装自己毫不在意
We pretend like we don't care,
但只是因为当我们得到了好东西
but it's only because when we get something good,
我们就知道自己总会破坏
we know we're gonna screw it up.
你是说你和玛丽
You mean like you and Mary?
你们之间怎么了
What happened between you two?
是她
That's her.
靠近点 你不能给她用上
Get closer. Can't you just get her
鈎索之类的吗
with a grapple hook?
你想让她飞进后门来
You want her to come flying?
这么挑剔
So particular.
停车
Pull over!
天啊 蝙蝠女侠
Oh, my god, Batwoman?
我需要你的病人
I need the patient.
她需要去医院
She needs a hospital.
加速
Speed up.
真的吗 超车到他前面
Seriously? Get in front of him.
(开天窗 电池)
继续直走
Keep straight,
我着地时 你就停车等着...
and when I land, pull over and...
去吧 这么爱指挥
Just make your move, bossypants.
到底是什么情况 蝙蝠女侠跳上了我们的车
What is going on up there? Uh, we're being jumped by Batwoman.
停车
Stop the car.
不行 病人需要医治
I... we can't. The patient needs medical... treatment.
切斯特 你得马上停车
Um, Chester, you need to stop right now.
玛丽 我是莱恩 能握着我的手吗
Mary, Mary. Mary, it's Ryan. Can you feel my hand?
毒藤女对她下手挺狠嘛
Whoa, Poison Pam really did a number on her.
可能这样最好 什么
Maybe it's for the best. What?
我们冒着生命危险救她回来的
We risked our lives trying to get her back.
她没死 只是昏迷而已
Well, she's not dead. She's just in a coma.
运气好的话 她不醒过来
If we're lucky, she'll stay that way
我们就不必告诉她 她杀了人
so we never have to tell her she killed a man.
什么
What?
对 玛丽杀了人 一个渔夫
Oh, yeah. Mary killed a man. A hunter.
她用树枝给他开膛破肚
She gutted him with a tree branch.
其实是挺可怕的
It was pretty horrific.
为什么你不告诉我她杀了人
Why didn't you tell me she killed someone?
她还不知道
She doesn't know yet.
她只是扔了他一把 没想到会伤得这么深
She just flung him and didn't wait to see the damage.
反正我猜想一旦毒藤女新人
Anyway, I'm guessing if Poison Ivy Jr.
变回了圣人玛丽
ever turns back into Saint Mary,
知道自己做出了什么事 她会崩溃的
learning what she did will pretty much destroy her.
说出来的感觉太棒了
It feels so good to get that off my chest.
我们需要水
We need water.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表