剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
I'm going alone.
你无法阻止我
And you're not gonna stop me.
晚安
Nighty-night.
你总算有点用处了
Finally making yourself useful.
那边的迷你冰箱里 没有波尔多葡萄酒
They had no Bordeaux in that mini-fridge over there.
去找找看这里有没有开瓶器
Let's see if she has an opener around here.
她怎么找到你的
So how'd she find you?
你的女儿
Your daughter.
女儿
Daughter?
我从来没听过别人说 她是我的女儿
I've never heard her described to me that way.
你介不介意我问问
If you don't mind me asking,
你为什么不把她当成女儿
what's keeping you from treating her that way?
看着我 约翰
Look at me, John.
我闯进了市政厅 想方设法保住我儿子
I just broke into city hall to find a way to keep my son
免得他变成标记在软木板上的 又一个怪物
from becoming another monster on a corkboard.
我越接近莱恩 她就越快成为潜在的受害者
The closer I get to Ryan, the faster she becomes a potential victim.
但你刚刚却笑了 因为我提到她的名字
And yet you smiled when I brought up her name.
我都不知道她是怎么找到我的
I actually don't know how she found me.
但是...
But...
可能我也有一点为此开心
Maybe there's a part of me that's happy that she did.
也许吧
Well, maybe,
听我说完
now hear me out here,
只是可能而已
just maybe,
如果你放下防备
if you dropped your guard for a minute
然后敞开心扉接受其他可能性
and opened yourself up to other possibilities,
你心目中最可怕的噩梦
that thing you thought would be your worst nightmare
也许会是发生在你身上 最好的事 佳达
might just be the best thing to ever happen to you, Jada.
别管啤酒了 约翰
Forget that beer, John.
我们还是需要波尔多葡萄酒
We're gonna need that Bordeaux after all.
我们该庆祝了
We're celebrating.
嘿 帕梅在哪里
Hey, where's Pam?
我不能让你找到她
I can't let you find her.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我来教你一项重要的人生技能
Here I am trying to teach you an important life skill,
你却对我的手♥机♥更感兴趣
and you're more interested in my phone.
妈妈说我们要创造回忆
Mommy said we have to make memories.
回忆 兄弟
"Memories," bud.
但你妈妈说得对
But your mother is right.
一如既往
As always.
喂
Hey.
站在原地
Stay where you are.
喂
Hey, hey.
喂
Hello?
你怎么了
What happened to you, girl?
离我远一点
Get away from me!
爸爸
Dad!
她在做什么
What is she doing?
她的手臂不够长
Her damn arms aren't long enough.
我都听到了
I can hear you.
我不敢看
I can't watch.
如果可以两个都拿走 那就更好了
If you could grab both, that'd be even better.
你来拿两个吧
You grab both.
好 那就只拿一个
Okay. One it is.
到底在搞什么
What in the actual hell?
蝙蝠女侠 救命
Batwoman, help!
天啊
Oh, my god!
快跑
Run!
卢克 准备好快跑
Luke, get ready to run.
索菲 我需要你 跟我说话
Sophie, I need you. - Talk to me.
炸掉卡车 什么
Blow up the truck. - What?
你问我想要什么 炸掉卡车
You asked me what I wanted. Blow up the truck.
战衣会保护我
The suit will protect me!
那可不一定 炸掉那该死的卡车
Blow up the damn truck!
我怎么知道...
How the hell am I supposed...?
动手啊
Shoot it, hotshot!
你还好吗
You good?
你救了我
You saved me.
嘿 给你
Here you go.
听着
Hey,
公园管♥理♥员♥在找你♥爸♥爸
the park rangers are looking for your dad.
他们会找到他的 好吗
And they're gonna find him. Okay?
索菲 回话 找到她了吗
Sophie, checking in. Any sign of her?
莱恩
Ryan?
莱恩
Ryan?
卢克 我找到她了 她还活着
Luke, I found her. She's alive.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm fine.
好吗
Okay?
你想说的就这些
That's all you have to say?
你差点就死了
You almost died.
她对我们来说太强了
She's too strong for us.
我们要想办法回家
We need to make it home,
复♥制♥卢克的枪 再找一些血清
make a replica of Luke's gun, and then find some more of that serum.
莱恩 看着我
Ryan, look at me.
别再让我处于那种境地
Never put me in that position again!
但阻止了她 对吧
It stopped her, didn't it?
你差点就死了 但我没有死
Yeah, but I didn't. - But you could have!
但你差点就死了 好吧
But you could have! Oh, well.
什么 莱恩 不
What? Ryan, no.
你不能就这样走开
You don't get to "oh, well" me and walk away.
你怎么了
What is going on with you?
我快累死了 索菲
I'm freaking exhausted, Sophie.
你想知道我想要什么吗
You wanna know what I want?
我想睡觉
I wanna sleep.
这就是我想要的
That's what I want.
我有一个我不想要的家人 试图毁掉我的城市
I have a family I didn't ask for trying to destroy my city,
我最好的朋友失踪了
my best friend is off the grid
因为我太忙碌
because I've been so preoccupied
完全没注意到她变了个人
I didn't notice she was an entirely different person.
现在蝙蝠侠的超级反派 把我们都干掉了
And now a Batman supervillain just kicked all of our asses!
所以 在烈焰中爆♥炸♥
So yeah, the thought of blowing up in a fiery explosion
听起来倒是像度假了
honestly sounds like a vacation to me...
也许那能让你不要胡思乱想
Maybe that'll get you out of your head.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去找我的车
To look for my damn car.
好吧
Okay, then.
我一个朋友说这样就见效了
Friend of mine told me this worked for her, so I figured,
于是我想 管他呢
what the hell?
听着 爸爸
Look, dad.
我明白你为何觉得我还没准备好
I get why you don't think I'm ready to be Batwing.
因为你和我 还有大把的手术室医生
Because you and I and a whole lot of OR doctors know
知道我现在甚至都不该在这里
that I'm not even supposed to be here right now.
我应该躺在你旁边的
I'm supposed to be in the ground next to you.
身上的静脉切断 有三个器官破裂
With a severed vein and three ruptured organs.
但多亏了幸运 不可能的奇迹 我没有死
But thanks to some lucky, impossible freak miracle, I'm not.
我还在这里
I'm still here.
但如果
But if
如果这不是奇迹呢
What if it wasn't a freak miracle?
如果你的死不是悲剧呢
What if your death wasn't a tragedy?
如果我身上发生的这些可怕的事
What if all these horrible things that happened to me
都是有原因的呢
happened for a reason?
因为我现在就是这么想的
Because that's what I'm starting to think.
还有
And...
说起来很难
As hard as it is to say...
但我不能再这么在乎你的想法了
I can't keep caring about what you would think,
因为我准备好了 爸爸
because... Dad, I'm ready.
(卢修斯福克斯 1965年 2015年)
我爱你 我很想念你 但...
And I love you and I miss you, but...
我不能再让你拖我后腿了
I can't let you hold me back anymore.
你父亲会为你骄傲的
Your father would be proud of you.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, man.
我试过了 但是打不开
I tried, but I can't get it open.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表