剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
What are you doing?
你还记得你♥爸♥爸在生气的时候
Do you remember how your father always repeated himself when he got mad?
就会反复念叨吗 记得清清楚楚
Vividly. Why?
为什么问 我现在就能听到他的声音
I can hear him now.
"佳达 佳达 佳达
"Jada, Jada, Jada,
你让我儿子用手♥机♥和拨号♥电♥话♥ 去对付马科斯 "
you let my boy take on Marquis with a smartphone and a dial-up?"
"我相信我的技术团队 能用杰图里安的服务器农场
"I'm sure my tech team can pull a carrier-grade router
做出航母级的路由器"
off Jeturian's server farm."
谢谢
Uh... thank you?
我们时间不多了
We don't have a lot of time.
我们得找到马科斯 用欢乐蜂鸣器刺♥激♥他
We've gotta find Marquis and buzz him with that joy buzzer.
莱恩在哪里
Where's Ryan?
真是个好问题
That is such a good question.
莱恩在哪里
Where's Ryan?
对 索菲 莱恩没告诉你 她要去哪里吗
Right, uh... Sophie, didn't Ryan tell you where she was headed?
对 她好像说去办什么差事了
Yes, I believe she said she was running an errand.
差事 对 我记得是这样
Right, that's what I remembered.
她确实有提到差事
An errand. She did mention an errand.
是哪里来着
Where was it again?
告诉我你为什么配得上 欢乐蜂鸣器
Tell me why you deserve the joy buzzer.
你不是应该在外面 享受最后几个小时
Shouldn't you be out enjoying your last few hours
超级英雄的隐秘身份吗
of superhero anonymity?
对 我是该这么做
Yeah, I should.
相反 我却在这里 帮我的好闺蜜一个大忙
Instead I'm here, doing my best friend a solid,
而真正需要帮助的人还在外面
while the person who actually needs it
威胁要毁掉我努力的一切
is out there threatening to destroy everything I've worked for.
你是说你害怕的哥哥 好得不像真的
Oh, you mean the brother you're scared is too good to be true?
面对现实吧 小莱恩
Face it, Ry-Ry,
你可以怪玛丽
you can blame Mary all you want,
但在你那孤儿的内心深处
but deep down in that little orphan heart,
你需要我得到那个东西
you need me to have that thing.
玛丽说得对 你的确变得不讲道理了
Oh, wow, Mary was right, you did stop making sense.
或者你过去几个月
Or chances are you've spent the last few months
都在幻想有个小家庭 会是什么样子
daydreaming about what it would be like to have a nuclear family.
感恩节晚餐 家庭游戏之夜
Thanksgiving dinners, family game nights,
好吃的食物应该成为必需品
the comfort of a kidney should a new one become necessary.
我看到了你的绝望
Your desperation's showing.
万一你电击了马科斯
What if you zap Marquis,
藏在俗气小丑服下的乖孩子
and that good little boy buried beneath that tacky clown suit
甩掉那个粘人的妹妹 也能过得很好呢
turns out to be doing just fine without his needy little sister?
你真的想冒着希望落空的风险
Do you really wanna risk getting your hopes up
让他像其他人一样离开你
only to have him leave you like everybody else?
我可以保证你的安全 莱恩
I'm your safe bet, Ryan.
无论精神正常与否 你不需要我回报你的爱
Psycho or sane, you don't need me to love you back.
(未营业)
我们的黄貂鱼系统 可以模拟信♥号♥♥塔
Our Stingrays can simulate a cell tower.
因为我们的超级电脑太大了
Since our supercomputers are too big
无法抬出那扇门 所以你需要这个
to walk through that door, you'll need this,
可靠的接入方式
a secure access point
能使用哥谭大学的量子计算机
to the quantum computer at Gotham University.
你刚刚说量子计算机
Did you say quantum computer?
你父亲让我出资建造 它所在的电脑实验室
Your father had me fund the computer lab it lives in.
似乎只有你用才合适
It seems only right you use it.
格雷格 叫赫绍尔 把发电机搬到巷子里
Greg, tell Hershel to pull the generator into the alley.
蝙蝠洞的电力在这个处理器面前 真是小巫见大巫
This processor makes the batcave look like it runs on a hamster wheel.
佳达以为我们拿不到 欢乐蜂鸣器时怎么不动用这些资源
Where were these resources when Jada didn't think we had the joy buzzer?
可能是没有人想告诉她
Dibs on not being the one to tell her.
莱恩那边有消息吗
Any update from Ryan?
还没有
Not yet.
那么你怎么选呢 小莱恩
So, what's it gonna be, Ry-Ry?
这是在浪费我的时间
Well, this was a waste of my time.
祝你生活愉快 爱丽丝
Have a nice life, Alice.
我不配得到欢乐蜂鸣器 好吗
I don't deserve the joy buzzer. Okay?
我们都知道这就是你想听到的话
We both know that's what you wanted to hear.
不过我有个小情报
But I do have a little piece of information
你想活到明天的话 你就需要听
I need if you wanna live to see tomorrow.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我敢大胆假设
Dare I say it's accurate to assume
马科斯的内心
that Marquis is harboring
正迷恋着小丑
a wee little man crush on the Joker?
有发现了 正在锁定马科斯的位置
Got a hit. Honing in on Marquis' location now.
这怎么可能 那些点都在哪里
How does that make sense? - What are those?
他的手♥机♥号♥显示了 哥谭广场上十家不同的商店
His singular cell ID is pinging off ten different shops in Gotham Square.
据你哥哥说 他七岁的时候
According to your brother, when he was 7,
小丑跳上他的校车 低声诉说他的邪恶计划
the Joker jumped on his bus, and whispered his big evil plan
就是彻底摧毁哥谭市
to destroy Gotham City once and for all.
但小丑不走运
Unfortunately for the Joker,
蝙蝠侠在他实施计划之前
Batman stopped him,
阻止了他 把他关在阿卡姆
and dumped him in Arkham before he could pull it off.
这个好奇的人
But curious Cathy over here
在阿卡姆的饭堂闲逛
wandered down to the caf,
问了几个终身监禁的人 那位笑脸裤先生
and asked a few of the Arkham lifers if Mr. Smiley-Pants
是否曾经聊起他那天的计划
had ever talked about what he had planned on doing that day.
那可真是一个极其有趣的谜语
Wow, did I ever hear the most interesting riddle.
他在移♥动♥ 非常缓慢
He's moving, just really, really slow.
转移坐标 增加高度
Converting coordinates, adding altitude.
他不在地上 在天上
He's not on the ground. He's in the air.
马科斯开了韦恩的飞机
Marquis took the Wayne jet?
如果韦恩的飞机走得这么慢 早就坠机了
If the Wayne jet moved that slow, it would fall out of the sky.
不 什么
What?
不
No, no, no.
是什么
What was it?
"用谜语逗他们 把他们都引到街上
Tease them with a riddle, get them all outside.
什么东西是潮湿的 会融化的 不是雪 但以种族灭绝告终 "
What's wet and melts, and isn't snow... But ends in genocide?
所以跟我的身份没有关系
This isn't about my identity, is it?
那只是一个幌子
That was just the draw.
目的是为小丑实现愿望
This is about the Joker's desire
惩罚这座崇拜蝙蝠符号♥的城市
to punish the city for worshipping the bat symbol.
目的是尽可能多地杀人
It's about killing as many people as humanly possible.
让跟他一样丑陋的幸存者 在这座城市里横行
And riddling this city with survivors as ugly as him.
怎么做到
How?
一个人怎么能炸毁整座城市
How does one person blow up an entire city?
他飞走了 不见了
It's gone.
他一定在蝙蝠洞的记录里发现了秘密飞机跑道的位置
He must've found the secret airstrip in the batcave's records.
不见了是什么意思 什么不见了
What do you mean, it's gone? What's gone?
蝙蝠飞艇
The bat blimp.
局面完全不同了 这跟我的身份无关
The game's changed. This isn't about my identity.
而是要引诱一千万 无辜的人去送死
It's about luring 10 million innocent people to their deaths.
一小时后 马科斯将会 在城市上空投掷酸弹
In one hour, Marquis is dropping acid bombs
摧毁爆♥炸♥半径内的所有人和物
over the city and destroying everything and everyone in its blast radius.
所以我们是在一家酒吧里应对
So we may be in a bar, dealing with the fallout
蝙蝠侠最大的敌人带来的灾难
of Batman's greatest enemy
没有欢乐蜂鸣器 也没有时间思考
without a joy buzzer, or time to think straight,
但是我们没有借口
but we don't get excuses.
今天谁都不能死 明白吗
No one dies today. Am I clear?
一清二楚 很好
Crystal. Good.
你能入侵蝙蝠飞艇的 控制系统吗
Any chance you can hack into the controls of the bat blimp?
我从来没见过飞艇的界面
I've never watch the blimp's interface
但可能IMSI捕捉器 无法击中坐标
But it's possible the coordinates are vulnerable to an IMSI-catcher.
只需要你回答是或不是 我没法确认
Need a "yes" or "no."
但我应该能接近 能接近就行
I can probably get it close. - Close is all we need.
请你把它引到哥谭警♥察♥局的屋顶
I need you to direct it to the GCPD rooftop.
为什么 你在打什么主意
Why? What are you planning?
好让你阻止我
So you can stop me?
这么疯狂吗
It's that crazy?
被你看穿了
Look at you figuring me out already.
没时间说细节了
No time for details.
而且我需要你和玛丽一起想办法
I need you and Mary to put your brains together
让全城的人都找好掩护
to get everyone in this city to take cover
但不能引发暴♥乱♥
without inciting the chaos mode.
怎么做 我不是要掩盖我的性感
How? Not to throw shade on my own sex appeal here,
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表