剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
The fraud alert.
盗刷我信♥用♥卡♥的人
Whoever stole my card,
买♥♥了三层的草莓芝士蛋糕
they purchased a three-tier strawberry cheesecake
和一杯葡萄汽水 然后送到她的酒店房♥间
and a grape soda, then had it sent to her hotel room.
你觉得是爱丽丝吗
And you think it was Alice?
我所了解的她也不会待太久
Knowing her, she won't be there long.
我必须把她找回来 你在这里没问题吧
I need to get her back. You good?
她不像在重新激活 我会没事的
Doesn't look like she's reanimating. I'll be fine.
小心
Be careful.
抱歉 女士 电梯暂时关闭
Sorry, ma'am, elevators are temporarily down.
全部吗 为什么
All of them? Why?
大楼的电脑系统出了点小问题
Just some hiccup with the building computer system.
我们会尽快帮你们离开
We'll get you on your way shortly.
莱恩 你什么时候才放弃
Oh, Ryan, when will you give up?
反正走楼梯能运动小腿
Stairs are better for my calves anyway.
你动作真慢
Took you long enough.
吃蛋糕吗
Cake?
你应该可以拿到百分之五的返现
I believe you get 5% cash back.
你把我引来这里
You lured me here?
引诱你
Lured you?
别说得那么暧昧
Let's not get kinky.
爱丽丝 这是怎么回事
Alice, what the hell is this?
我有个猛料
I made a juicy discovery,
我一直都想告诉你
and I've been dying to tell you,
但你最近很难独处
but you've been hard to get alone.
老实说 我不知道 我们的友谊怎么了
Honestly, I don't know what's happened to our friendship.
我们本来就没有友谊
We don't have one, for starters.
这不是重点
Besides the point.
你真是太好了
You have been so kind
把我关在你那监狱的床铺上 你称之为伸缩沙发
to house me on that prison cot you call a pull-out couch.
我只是想报答你
I just wanted to return the favor.
你的小情人一直在耍我们
Your little lover has been playing us.
芮妮
Renee?
对 不管你在床上叫她什么
Sure. Or whatever you call her under the sheets.
你什么时候开始帮我了
Since when do you do me favors?
因为小芮妮是个骗子
Because Re-Nay-Nay is a liar.
而她得为糟糕的骗术付出代价
She needs to pay for being a bad one.
这是世界第一大骗子说的
Says the world's biggest liar?
知道吗 芮妮最大的错误 就是把我一个人留在她的办公室
You know, Renee's huge mistake was leaving me alone in her office.
她以为我不会到处窥探吗
Did she not think I would snoop every nook and cranny?
左边柜子里 往下第二个抽屉
Left cabinet, second drawer down.
你自己去看吧
See for yourself.
我不想伤害你 玛丽
I don't want to hurt you, Mary.
又一个承诺失效了
There's another promise broken.
里面是什么
What is that?
你知道吗
Do you even know?
蝙蝠侠做出来阻止毒藤女的
Batman made it to stop Poison Ivy.
什么时候 十年前
When? A decade ago?
你知道它的化合物半衰期吗
Do you even know the half-life of its chemical compound?
你连这样我会有什么下场 都不知道吧
You don't even know what that'll do to me, do you?
你让我别无选择
You gave me no choice.
蝙蝠女侠 等一下 你想见识下我的厉害吗
Batwoman, hold up. Are you ready for me to blow your mind?
我们同时杀掉 你的两个小跟班如何
How about we kill your two little sidekicks at the same time, hmm?
就当是增进兄妹感情的活动
A little brother-sister bonding action?
来嘛
Come on.
是我
It was me.
我告诉他了
I told him.
所以你可以略过
So you don't have to put us all
"我不知道你在说什么"的阶段
through the I-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about phase.
玛丽 你怎么能这样
Mary, how could you?
你让我别无选择
You gave me no choice.
我一直想知道
I always wondered
为什么那天校车上是我被选中了
why I was the kid that got chose on that bus that day.
有几十个孩子 为何被电击的人是我
Couple dozen kids, so why was I the one that got buzzed?
大家都说这个世界已经疯了 但我理解
Everyone says the world's gone mad, but I get it.
蝙蝠侠有小丑
Batman had the Joker.
而蝙蝠女侠 你有我
And, Batwoman, you got me.
是非题 妹妹 要相信命运
True or false, sis. You gotta trust destiny.
错
False.
我们创造自己的命运
We make our own destinies.
想得美
You wish.
我一直在卧室里
I've been in the bedroom
想从索菲的手铐中逃脱
trying to finagle my way out of Sophie's handcuffs,
而你就一直喝着香槟
and you've been in here drinking all the Dom?
莱恩打败我了
Ryan had me beat.
她本来要给我注射什么东西
She was about to inject me with something,
然后她犹豫了
and she hesitated.
她想对我做的事吓坏她了
Whatever she was about to do to me scared her.
别告诉我你现在良心不安
Don't tell me you're getting the conscience tingles.
在我反应过来之前
Before I even knew what was happening,
她就把针筒注射到马科斯身上
she used the syringe on Marquis.
我不知道是为了救卢克 还是为了保护她的秘密
I don't know if it was to save Luke or protect her secret.
但是...
But...
我只知道那一刻
all I know is... In that moment...
她最不关心的就是我
I was the least of her problems.
她还是低估了你
She still underestimates you.
我知道这样很傻
I know it's silly...
但我内心有一部分 希望她看到我有力量
But a part of me just wanted her to see me as powerful.
你知道我那些疯狂幻想吗
Do you know all those loony tune delusions I've been having?
爸爸寄来的明信片 想象中的朋友
Postcards from dad, imaginary friends,
撞见索菲洗澡
walking in on Sophie in the shower?
最后那一项是真的
That last one happened.
总之 自从你化身毒藤女
Anyway, since your whole Poison Mary metamorphosis,
我就完全没有产生过幻觉
I have yet to have a single delusional thought.
也就是说我当保姆 能让我不那么疯狂
Which means babysitting you, my dear, has made me less of a crazy person.
如果这都不算强大 那我也不知道什么才厉害了
And if that's not powerful, I don't know what is.
我知道你听不见
I know you can't hear me.
我知道你恨我
I know you hate me.
但我很抱歉
But I am sorry.
我每天醒来发现自己是警♥察♥ 而不是在你身边 我很抱歉
I've been sorry every day I wake up to a badge and not to you.
天啊
Oh, my god.
帕梅
Pam?
帕梅 听得见吗
Pam, can you hear me?
帕梅
Pam?
天啊
Oh, my god.
脱水的模样可不好看
Desiccation is not pretty.
你觉得该给他输液吗
You think we should hook him to fluids?
除非你想让他醒来
Not unless you want him to wake up.
他知道我们是谁
He knows who we are.
他醒来的那一刻 全世界都会知道
The second he wakes up, the whole world will too.
对 "如果他能醒来" 很大胆的假设
Yeah, that's a big fat if he wakes up.
佳达杰特 我是蝙蝠女侠
Jada Jet. This is Batwoman.
你儿子在我手上
I have your son.
如果你在找办法治好他的大脑
If you're looking for a way to fix his brain,
我建议你快点找到
I suggest you find it quick.
索菲
Sophie?
隧♥道♥里怎么会有信♥号♥♥
How do you have reception in the tunnels?
我不在隧♥道♥里 但你要尽快赶过去
I'm not in the tunnels. You need to get there ASAP.
索菲 芮妮呢
Where's Renee?
你知道为什么你和爱丽丝
You know why you and Alice
没能找到她那清单上的 "欢乐蜂鸣器"吗
haven't been able to cross the Joy Buzzer off her list?
一直都在芮妮手里
Renee has had it this entire time.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她本来就不打算释放爱丽丝
I mean she was never gonna let Alice free.
她说谎了 莱恩
She lied, Ryan.
骗了爱丽丝 骗了你 骗了我
To Alice, to you, to me.
她用这个威胁你们
She was holding it over your heads
直到你们的人 找到了她想要的东西
till one of you found what she wanted.
她的灵魂伴侣
Her soul mate,
帕梅拉艾斯利
Pamela Isley.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表