剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
但你知道我在社交网站上 只有300个粉丝吧
but you know I only have like 300 followers on socials, right?
蝙蝠侠战利品
The Batman trophies.
马科斯虽然扫荡了各种蝙蝠武器
Chances are Marquis cleaned house on the bat weapons,
但他无法进入战利品陈列室
but he doesn't have access to the wing with the trophy room
他没有蝙蝠女侠的DNA
without Batwoman's DNA.
所以呢
So?
疯帽客的帽子 调味品王的枪
Between the Mad Hatter's hat and the Condiment King's gun,
里面肯定有些古怪的工具
surely there's some kooky tool in there
能影响人的行为
that can influence people's behavior.
好吧 假设真的有
Okay, let's say there were.
我们要怎样进入蝙蝠洞
How the hell do we get into the batcave?
自从我和蝠翼闯入韦恩塔 被逮到后
I'm sure Marquis quadrupled security since Batwing and I
马科斯一定成倍加强了安保
got busted breaking into Wayne.
虽然佳达对我很不满 但我有个主意
Jada's really not happy with me, but I may have an idea.
对不起
I'm sorry.
当你说我们会找回我们的家人
When you said we'd get our family back,
我那么信任你
I trusted you.
我们会找回家人的 怎么做
We will get our family back. How?
那个蜂鸣器 是救马科斯的唯一办法
That buzzer was the only way to save Marquis.
你明知如此却还是送走了
You knew that, and you still gave it away.
即使那个蜂鸣器在我们手上
Having that buzzer in our possession
也不会改变一个事实 一个小飞艇盘旋在我们城市上空
wouldn't change the fact that a blimp hovering over our city
即将用小丑的酸弹 把我们的街道淹没
is about to douse our streets with the Joker's acid bombs.
我们得带大家去安全的地方
We need to get people to safety.
我有人脉 莱恩
I have connections, Ryan.
但我高度怀疑美国总统
but I highly doubt the President of the United States
会不会接我的电♥话♥ 我不需要总统
is going to take my call. - I don't need the President.
我需要我妈妈
I need my mom.
拿起电♥话♥ 把韦恩企业还给我
To pick up her phone and get me Wayne Enterprises back.
你怎么对我 就怎么对他
Do to him what you did to me.
如果那么简单 我几周前早就做了
If it were that simple, I would've done it weeks ago.
马科斯是聪明人 他算计起来无懈可击
Marquis is smart. His accounting is bulletproof.
我想他应该没有藏起
And I'm guessing he's not hiding
价值十亿美元的义务警员基金
a billion-dollar vigilante fund.
不
No.
但他有所隐瞒
But he is hiding something.
丑陋的真♥相♥
The ugly truth.
佳达 如果你说的和我想的一样
Jada, if you do mean what I think you mean,
你可能也会面临很严重的后果
there could be serious ramifications for you too.
我为了保护我儿子 赌上了一切 结果失败了
I've risked everything to protect my son, and failed.
是时候学学我女儿的做法了
It's time I take a page from my daughter's handbook.
是时候把城市放在第一位了
It's time to put the city first.
首席财务官在喝酒时打电♥话♥来 一定不是好消息
It's never good when your CFO calls you at Martini o'clock.
是吗
Yeah?
谁说的
Who said that?
你以为你可以开除我
You think you can fire me?
你和谁
You and who else?
司法部
Oh, the DOJ.
了不起 玩得开心点
That's rich. Yeah, have fun with that.
马科斯杰特的母亲 商业大亨佳达杰特
Marquis Jet's own mother, business tycoon Jada Jet,
刚才坦诚了掩埋多年的家族秘密
just admitted to the decades-long family secret.
三年前 富兰克林杰特 在一次跌倒之后被宣布死亡
Three years ago, Franklin Jet was pronounced dead after a fall.
现在她提出的指控 引发了对死因的质疑
These allegations now throw that into question.
与此同时 韦恩董事会一致同意 重新任命莱恩怀尔德
Meanwhile, the Wayne board has unanimously reappointed Ryan Wilder
为总裁 称她此前的辞职是受人胁迫
to the CEO position, calling her previous resignation "coerced."
她将立即复职 韦...
That position would be reinstated immediately. Ms...
你以为我在乎韦恩 和我的家人
You think I care about Wayne? Or family?
或者你们这些白♥痴♥
Or any of you idiots?
还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
你们都不重要了
None of you matter anymore.
卢克 我们进来了 佳达的战术成功了
Luke, we're in. Jada's play worked.
韦恩塔是为世界末日而建造的
Wayne Tower was post-apocalyptic.
准备好教我怎么做了吗
So... ready to teach me how to do this?
卢克 喂
Luke? Hello?
蝙蝠洞呼叫卢克 收到
Batcave to Luke. - Yup, I copy.
疯狂地从吧台凳子上
Just hacking into a nuclear bat blimp from a bar stool.
入侵最先进的蝙蝠飞艇 抱歉延迟了三秒
Apologies for the three-second delay.
好 我到了电脑前
Okay. I'm at the computer.
告诉我马科斯怎么劫持电台的
Tell me how Marquis was able to hijack the airwaves.
好的 你看到卫星接入点吗
Okay. Are you looking at the satellite access portal?
有很多点和数字的东西
Uh, the thing with the dots and the numbers?
假设是吧
Let's assume, yes.
所以你要去获取提示
So you'll get a prompt,
然后取得每颗卫星的接入权限
then you need to claim access to each of the satellites.
点击卫星文件旁边的格子
Just click the box next to the satellite file.
好 点击格子
Okay. Clicking boxes.
(卫星文件)
这也太容易了 让人毛骨悚然
It's kind of creepy how easy this is.
毕竟我提醒了你
I had to remind you where the power switch was.
电源开关的位置 好吧 我是队医 不是技术员
Okay. Team doctor, not the techy.
我想看看你的病人接收报告
I'd like to see one of your patient intake reports.
我好怀念这种感觉
I missed this.
怀念我在这个名为电脑的
What, me fumbling over
电子镇纸上面摸索
this electronic paperweight you call a computer?
怀念我们一起
Us.
我也怀念
Me too.
好了 我再点两下 就能控制哥谭的广播了
I'm two clicks away from controlling Gotham's airwaves.
(所有卫星已调遣)
好的 索菲到哪里了
Cool. What did Sophie land on?
企鹅的伞
The Penguin's umbrella.
用眼神诱惑整个哥谭 进入催眠状态
Inducing Gotham into a hypnotic state via eye fascination.
真聪明
That's brilliant.
(成功绕开系统)
好了 开始催眠吧 我刚入侵了飞艇
Okay. Hey, get your hypno on. I just got into the blimp.
蝙蝠酒吧呼叫蝙蝠女侠
Batbar to Batwoman.
刚刚抵达
Just landed.
好 我进去了 我现在输入你的坐标
I'm in. Entering your coordinates.
看到就告诉我
See it? Tell me.
对
Yeah.
看到了
Got eyes.
我就爱你们这群笨蛋
I love you, morons.
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
喂 喂
Hey. Hey!
为什么会下降
Why did we drop?
杰特先生 我不知道
I have no idea, Mr. Jet.
电脑改变了坐标 然后我就进不去了
The computer changed coordinates and locked me out.
那就换自动驾驶 我试过了
Then put it in autopilot. I did.
全都失灵了 先生 彻底完了
Nothing is working, sir. It's totally dead.
看来你也是这个下场
Guess you two have that in common.
(系统离线)
卢克 我要你 把飞艇高度调低很多
Luke, I need this thing to be a lot lower.
我在努力 出了点问题
Yeah, trying. Something happened.
时间很紧迫
I'm literally staring at a ticking clock here.
对 我失去访问权限了 一切都掉线了
Everything just dropped offline.
我需要时间重新回去
I need some time to get back in.
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
你干什么
Hey, hey, what are you doing?
我走大路 老天保佑我
Taking the scenic route. Lord, help me.
我现在在货舱里
I'm in the cargo hold now.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
请告诉我军校教过你 拆除炸♥弹♥的方法
Please, tell me they taught you how to disarm a bomb at Point Rock.
给我看一下
Get me eyes on it.
六个鼓
Half a dozen drums,
全都连在一个计时器上 告诉我们剩下不到15分钟
all attached to a timer that tells me we have less than 15 minutes
然后马科斯就会让哥谭市 到处下起酸雨
before Marquis makes it rain acid all over Gotham.
我该从哪里入手
Where do I start?
没法入手
You don't.
我以为会是剪绿色或紫色线就行
I was expecting something more like cut the green, or purple.
我数了一下 至少有四条绊索 会提前引爆
I count at least four trip wires that would set this off early,
更别提小丑留下的
not to mention any other nasty hidden surprises
其他恶心的隐藏惊喜了
the Joker might have left behind.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表