剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
For you to choose one:
你的目标 淹没这座城市
Your cause flooding this city,
把整个社区从地图上抹去
wiping full neighborhoods off the map,
还是我
or me.
最重要的是 我想要你
Above all else, I want you.
但我需要你相信 我知道自己在做什么
But I need you to trust that I know what I'm doing here.
这是为什么
What is this for?
原谅
Forgiveness.
你想到了什么吗
You think of something?
你没事吧
You good?
你有发现
He got something.
布鲁斯写到毒藤女必须关在
Bruce wrote Poison Ivy would have to be kept
没有人能找得到
where no one would look.
但他能接触到她的地方
But somewhere he could get to her
如果他有必要的话 差点就知道了
if he needed. So close.
他不会把她埋在 他们常去的热点附近
He wouldn't have buried her near the usual hotspots.
码头 船坞 小巷
Docks, shipyards, back alleys.
不 必须又黑暗又干燥
No. It had to be dark and dry.
不能有水 不能有光 不能有其他植物
No water. No light. No other plant life.
他最担心的是水
Water was his biggest concern.
一滴就足以让她重生
A single drop could reanimate her.
哥谭市就是一座 每年下300天雨的破岛屿
Gotham City is a damn island where it rains 300 days a year.
你确定他没有 跟哥谭警♥察♥局达成协议
Are you sure he didn't make a deal with GCPD?
安排特殊的保护看管吗
Or some kind of special protective custody?
她不在黑门监狱 我也查了阿卡姆的"秘密"牢房♥
She's not at Blackgate, and I checked the off-books wing at Arkham too.
一定有我们遗漏的答案
There has to be an answer we're not seeing.
天啊
Oh, my god.
万一她就在这里呢
What if she's here?
你这一辈子
You spend your whole life
都建立在逻辑和法医学证据上
in service to logic and forensic evidence,
然后你知道爱有什么作用吗
and then you know what love does?
它让你想说 "我知道她在这里"
It makes you wanna say things like, "I know she's down here."
"我能感觉到她"
"I can feel her."
如果她在里面 你真想看到她这个样子吗
If she's in there, are you sure you want to see her like this?
我跟莱恩能应付得来
Ryan and I can handle it.
谢谢 但是我欠她的 我不能逃避
Thanks, but I owe it to her not to run away and hide.
这里有蝙蝠洞下面的 地道系统的设计图
This has the schematics for the tunnel system below the Batcave.
我不知道终点会在哪里
I have no idea where we're gonna end up,
所以要确保能找到回去的路
so make sure we find our way back.
这下面有多深
How far down does this go?
离地狱的距离比你的办公室还近
Even closer to hell than your office.
我需要绝对安静
Okay. I need total quiet.
抱歉 各位
Sorry, guys.
该死的信♥用♥卡♥诈骗警报
Damn fraud alert on my credit card.
静音了
Silencing.
(探测到信♥号♥♥)
我好像有发现
I think I got something.
(静音信♥号♥♥1)
尝试隔离出来
Trying to isolate it.
(静音信♥号♥♥2)
(静音信♥号♥♥3)
好 我锁在里面了
Okay. I'm locked in.
我能听得很清楚 可以追踪源头
I can hear it clear enough to track the source.
听到什么 帕梅的心跳声
Hear what? Pam's heartbeat.
天啊 你拿到装置了
Oh my god. - You have the device?
对 我... 那我们得行动了
Yeah, I... - We need to move.
不管玛丽有什么目的 她不会在一个地方待太久
Whatever Mary's up to, she doesn't stay in place for long.
卢克 我们认为帕梅 在下面隧♥道♥里的某处
Luke, we think Pam's somewhere in the lower tunnels.
真是个高明的主意
Ah. That is brilliant.
但下面有很多坚硬的岩石 所以我们可能会失联
But a lot of rock there, so we might lose contact.
你拖着玛丽 救援马上就到
Keep Mary there. Help is on the way.
走吧
Let's go.
所以我一直在想两件事
So I keep wondering two things:
你为什么在这里
Why are you here,
怀尔德在哪里
and where's Wilder?
你现在真的在想你妹妹吗
You're seriously thinking about your sister right now?
所以你希望我以为 我可以抢走她的公♥司♥
So you expect me to think that I could steal her company,
而她乖乖接受
she's just cool with it?
说真的 你们家族的人 太死缠烂打了 真的很烦人
It's honestly kind of annoying how much clinginess runs in your family.
你想知道为什么 莱恩对你漠不关心吗
You want to know why Ryan isn't paying attention to you?
因为她太执着于要"修好"我
It's because she's too obsessed with fixing me.
我并不觉得你支离破碎
You don't look broken to me.
听着 长话短说
Look... Long story short,
我只想和唯一懂我的人在一起继续我的生活
I just want to move on with my life with the one person left who understands me.
但我心想
But then I thought to myself,
这个马科斯有很多奇怪的包袱
"this Marquis guy has a lot of weird baggage.
或许他会想替我向莱恩报仇
Maybe he wants to take revenge on Ryan on my behalf."
你有什么想法
What do you have in mind?
看看谁不说话了
Well, look who stopped talking.
给你一点奖励
A little bonus for you.
说不定以后可以给你一些机会
It might help open up some doors for you in the future.
莱恩 方向到底对不对
Ryan, are we hot or cold?
告诉我是千真万确的方向 因为我们快把地图走完了
Tell me we're scalding, because we're almost at the end of the map.
声音越来越大 我不知道还有多远
Well, it's getting louder. I just don't know how much further.
蝙蝠女侠 玛丽和马科斯...
Batwoman, Mary and Marquis...
卢克 卢克 收到了吗 说了什么...
Luke? Luke, you copy?
该死
Damn.
玛丽在楼上有点问题
Something's going on with Mary.
我们快没时间了 各位
We're almost out of time, guys.
告诉我她的个性很迷人
Tell me she had a charming personality.
那就是脱水
That's the desiccation.
血清会吸出细胞的水
The serum leeches water from the cells,
包括皮肤和组织
includes skin and tissue.
你想这样对玛丽
You wanna do this to Mary?
我要防止毒藤爆发
I'm trying to prevent a Poison Ivy outbreak
将楼上那些哥谭的年轻人 一扫而光
from wiping out Gotham's best and brightest upstairs.
莱恩 我曾经像你这么想
Look, Ryan, I was you once.
我想相信有某种神奇的解决办法
I wanted to believe there was a magical solution
拯救我一生的挚爱 而她也不会永远恨我
where I save the love of my life without her hating me forever.
没有
There isn't.
玛丽来了派对 血清在这里
Mary is at the party. The serum is here.
是时候站出来
It's time to step up.
好 拿到了
All right. Got it.
卢克 如果你能听到我说话 我要上楼了
Hey, Luke, if you can hear me, I'm headed up.
我们跟你一起去
We're coming with you.
留下来看着帕梅别被吵醒
Stay and make sure Pam doesn't wake up.
等玛丽被制♥服♥后我就过来
I'll check in once Mary's down.
记住 不能出现水
Remember, no water breaks,
就算你很想打喷嚏 不要打
and if you so much as have to sneeze, don't.
以防万一
Just in case.
蝙蝠女侠 收到吗 我找不到玛丽了
Batwoman, if you copy, I lost eyes on Mary.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming.
放开我
Get the hell off me, man.
我想你不该这么说话
I don't think you should talk like that.
你穿错衣服了
You're not wearing the right costume.
你在说什么
What?
我只想知道你把衣服放在哪里了
I just wonder where you keep it.
能插上特斯拉充电器吗
Plug it in like a Tesla charger?
我没时间陪你玩
I don't have time for this.
但我觉得你挺有时间 蝠翼
I think you do, Batwing.
她会原谅你的
She'd forgive you.
你不知道她以前有多能打
You have no clue how much of a fighter she was.
我说的是帕梅
I'm talking about Pam.
你爱的那个女人
The woman you fell in love with.
不是毒藤女
Not Poison Ivy.
话先说在前头 爱丽丝逃走 我有一半的责任
For the record, I take half the blame for Alice going free.
不是什么明智之举
Not the wisest move on my part.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
她迟早会搞砸的 触发交通监控 或者抢银行
She'll screw up eventually. Ping a traffic cam, rob a bank.
爱丽丝 应该是抢劫甜甜圈店
Alice? More like hold up a doughnut shop.
天啊
Oh, my god.
诈骗警报
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表