剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
对方自称是爱丽丝
claiming to be Alice.
她承认自己杀了人
She owned up to the murder.
他们还在确认所有事实
They're still confirming all the facts,
但这样就说得通了
but it adds up.
她知道确切的地点和死因
She knew the exact location, the cause,
她的描述 符合我小儿子告诉我们的
and the description matches what my youngest told us.
说看到一个金发女人攻击我先生
That he saw a woman with blond hair attack my husband.
我猜这就是妳来这里要说的吧
I assume that's what you were here to tell us?
对
Yes.
那个
That...
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起 我对卢克的话 做出那样的反应
I'm sorry for how I responded with Luke.
我愣住了
I froze.
没什么大不了的
Not a big deal.
或许还是有点什么
Maybe a little bit of a deal though.
我不是说我们得在屋顶上呐喊
I'm not saying we need to shout anything from rooftops,
但妳必须承认
but admit
保有隐私和隐瞒是不一样的
there's a difference between keeping something private and hiding something.
我没有隐瞒任何事 这不关他的事
I wasn't hiding anything. It was none of his business.
蝠翼呼叫蝙蝠车
Batwing to Batmobile.
蝠翼 目前状况如何
Batwing, we're here. Status update?
找到那辆车子了
Found a match on our car.
停在一座墓园边缘 在葛咸大学另一侧
It's parked in a cemetery on the other side of Gotham U.
刚刚把座标传给妳了
I sent you the coordinates.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
真好奇接下来要换谁
I wonder who we got next.
马可斯 住手
Marquis. Marquis. Stop.
那看起来眼熟吗
Does that look familiar?
住手…
Stop...
你不必这么做 儿子
You don't have to do this, son.
我会像妳冰冻我那样冰冻妳 妈
I'm gonna freeze you like you tried to freeze me, Mom.
就跟妳以前常说的一样
It's gonna be just like you always used to say:
去角落罚站 反省自己做了什么
"Go stand in the corner and think about what you've done."
妳会有几十年的时间这么做
You're gonna have decades to do exactly that.
只不过不会是很愉快的想法
Except they're not gonna be pleasant thoughts.
而会是一个疯女人的想法
They're gonna be the thoughts of a woman
她比想像中更像她的疯儿子 只是她不想承认
who was more like her crazy son than she'd ever like to admit.
马可斯
Marquis.
欢迎入会 洁妲杰特 马可斯 不要
Welcome to the club, Jada Jet. Marquis. Don't.
我们都疯了 不要
We're all mad here. Don't.
该死 我帮妳办派对 妳却这样报答我
Damn. I throw you a party and this is how you thank me?
把它给我
Give it to me.
或是呢
Or
我们可以一起统治葛咸市
we rule Gotham together.
妳可以当我的小丑女
You could be the Harley to my Joker.
你好像讲反了
I think you have that backwards.
而且我们来自 不同的乐一通卡♥通♥系列
Besides, we come from different schools of Looney Tunes.
妳真的这么认为
Is that what you really think?
妳根本不知道 对吧
You have no idea, do you?
2003年 我二年级时 我们班去校外教学
2003, my second-grade class was on a field trip.
突然有人敲车门
And all of a sudden, out of nowhere, someone bangs on the door,
结果竟然是小丑
and lo and behold, it's the freaking Joker.
他让巴士司机脑袋开花
He blows bus driver's head off.
我意识到大家都无能为力
Now I realized nobody was gonna do anything to help.
所以我想说也许应该由我来
So, I thought, you know, maybe it should be me.
我很惊恐但假装很勇敢地走向他
So I walked up to him, terrified, but acting all brave
他用那畸形的笑容往下看着我
and he looks down at me with his deformed smile
然后就开始笑个不停
and then he just starts laughing and laughing.
小丑靠过来说
Then the Joker leans in and he says,
我要带你们这些小孩子去游乐区
"I'm taking you kids to Amusement Mile
我在那里藏了 你们见过最大的酸性炸♥弹♥
where I'm hiding the biggest acid bomb you've ever seen.
葛咸市会下起化学药剂雨
And Gotham City is going to rain chemicals
直到每个人看起来都像小丑
until everybody looks like the Joker."
接下来我只知道
Next thing I know,
有人♥大♥喊蝙蝠侠跟在我们后面
somebody yells that Batman's following us.
我们前面有辆车开得超慢
And there was this car in front of us driving hella slow.
我听到小丑让引擎加速的声音
I just heard the Joker revving his engine.
你就在那辆把我妈的车子 逼下桥的巴士上
You were on the bus that drove my mom's car off the bridge.
爱丽丝 这就是我想跟妳说的
Alice, that's what I'm trying to tell you.
这是命运
It's fate.
我和妳在同一天诞生的
You and I were born on the same day.
妈 妳听到了吗
You hear that, Mom?
这表示今天也是妳生日
I guess that means today's your birthday.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
如果我给你某样东西
What if I were to give you something
会让小丑希望他是你呢
that would make the Joker wish he were you?
那不是妳的
That's not yours!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
他在哪里 我不知道 他刚离开
Where is he? I don't know. He just left.
妳早该告诉我黑手套的事
You should've told me about Black Glove.
我可以帮忙的
I could've helped.
冒着再次失去妳的风险
And risk losing you all over again?
妳得立刻离开这里
You need to get out of here now.
我不能留妳面对他
I'm not leaving you with him!
快走
Go!
蜂鸣器给我 爱丽丝
Give me the buzzer, Alice.
妳怎么会在这里
Why are you here?
马可斯需要它
We need it for Marquis.
谁说的 洁妲
Says who? Jada?
把妳姐妹变成雪宝的女人
The woman who turned your sister into Olaf?
我不是为了洁妲
I'm not doing it for Jada.
我这么做是为了 阻止马可斯在城里作乱
I'm doing it to stop Marquis from wreaking hell across this city.
如果妳想去地狱的话
Well, if it's hell that you want,
那妳找对人了
you've come to the right girl.
抱歉 我知道妳说过别碰妳的枪
I'm sorry. I know you said never to touch your gun,
但真的太诱人了
but, ooh, it's so alluring.
太不公平了
That is so unfair!
妳在做什么 放开我
What are you doing? Let go of me!
不…那是我的
No, no, no. That's mine!
他没…
He didn't...
帮帮我 拜托
Sophie, please.
别让我回去那里
Don't make me go back there.
别让我回阿卡汉
Don't make me go back to Arkham. I can't.
芭芭拉 芭芭拉基恩 快醒醒
Barbara. Barbara Kean. Wake up.
我会找人来帮妳 好吗 撑着点
I'm gonna get you help, okay? Just stay with me.
我不想伤害你 伤害我
I don't wanna hurt you. Hurt me?
妳穿英雄装是为了好看
You wore a super suit here because it's cute?
妳看妳 不敢露脸的胆小鬼
Look at you, just a coward hiding her face,
不然大家都会知道 她只是街头混混
otherwise everyone will know she's just a punk-ass street rat
连她妈妈都不要她
whose own mommy didn't want her.
好多了吗 妳看妳 勇敢的女孩
Is that better? Look at you, tough girl.
我不想跟你争 马可斯
I'm not competing with you, Marquis.
妳是要说这不是我的错
Is this the part where you tell me it's not my fault?
说我是受害者 说妳同情我
That I'm a victim? That you feel sorry for me?
我不同情你
I don't feel sorry for you.
我刚知道你的存在时很嫉妒你
When I first learned about you, I was jealous of you.
你拥有一切 安全感、爱、家庭、未来
You had everything. Security, love, family, a future.
对 我的脑袋一片混乱
Oh, yeah, my brain was scrambled eggs but hey,
但就像迪士尼乐园的 快速通行证 对吧
Disneyland fast pass, am I right?
你从小就相信你可以成为任何人 你无所不能
You grew up believing you could be anyone, that you could do anything.
我很嫉妒我无法那样
I was jealous I didn't get that.
直到我发现我拥有你没有的东西
Till I realized I had something you didn't have.
希望 我有希望
Hope. I have hope.
我拥有多到满出来的希望 怀德
I got hope coming out of my ears, Wilder.
举例来说
For example...
我希望这不会要了妳的命
I was hoping that didn't kill you.
这样我就能冷冻妳 再放在我妈旁边
So I can freeze your ass alongside Mom.
够了
That's enough!
别逼我 马可斯
Don't make me do this, Marquis.
妳要怎样 射杀自己儿子
What are you gonna do, shoot your son?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表