剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我想让每个人
i challenge each and every one of you
每天早上一醒来就扪心自问
to wake up every morning and ask yourself
怎样让这一天变得有意义
"how can i end this day better than how it started?"
多救活一个人
with one more saved life,
少一个癌症患者 多一个微笑
one more cancer-free scan, one more smile
如果我们每天这样做
because if we can do that every day,
那么在我们的共同努力下
together, we can leave this world
世界会变得更好
a better place than how we found it.
哇 虽然是最糟的毕业典礼
whoo! a happy ending
不过结尾很棒
to the worst commencement ceremony in history.
谢谢
thanks. look.
今天很糟糕
today, was awful,
廉姆生病了
and liam is obviously sick,
不过关于医学界
but he did make some good points
有些方面他说得对
about the medical community
比如我们不能把有问题的人
like for one maybe we should stop referring
称为疯子
to troubled people as crazy lunatics.
甚至爱丽丝吗
even alice?
对 甚至是爱丽丝
heh. even alice.
我也说几句
then i get to say something.
举杯
toast time
玛丽 你可能是这座城市里
mary, you have probably saved more people
救人性命最多的
than anyone in this city.
每当我寻求建议和安慰时
you are the person that i go to for advice,
都会找你
for a shoulder to cry on,
还有需要止疼药时
for--let's face it-- pain meds.
对爱你的人来说 没有博士学位
you didn't need an md for the people who love you
我们也一样知道你是个英雄
to know that you are a true hero,
很开心可以叫你汉密尔顿博士了
and it's really dope we get to call you dr. hamilton.
恭喜你 舍友
congrats, roomie!
我们为你感到骄傲
we are so proud of you.
- 爱你 玛丽 - 干杯
- love you, mary. - cheers.
哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦
* oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
不是要提前走啊
ok. not to bail early,
不过我得看下我的战服出什么问题了
but i need to figure out why my suit is crashing,
要不瑞安再也不会让我给她僚机了
or ryan will never let me be her wingman again, so...
等一下
wait a minute.
僚机
wingman.
蝙蝠 翼 蝙蝠翼
bat...wing. batwing.
真巧
ooh. that's good.
我会考虑的
i'll take that under consideration.
晚安
good night.
话说 我想到楼下给你们看个东西
actually, can i show you something downstairs?
好
yeah, sure.
好
ok. cool.
那我就
ahem. i'll just be, um
哦 哦 哦 哦
* ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
一切都会好起来的
* everything is gonna be all right
先把香槟冷藏起来吧
i'll keep the champagne cold.
玛丽 卢克 蝙蝠小队
mary, luke, the bat
就是我的家
that's my family.
我终于得到想要的一切了
i finally have everything i want.
为什么不惜失去这些 就为了
why risk losing it just to get to know
去认识一个毫不相关的女人呢
a woman who had no desire knowing me?
想听我的建议吗 因为她还是你的母亲啊
my opinion? because she's still your mom.
我一直都想有个家
my whole life i wanted a family,
想找到答案 想依恋别人
i wanted answers, i wanted to belong to someone
和被人依恋
and for someone to belong to me,
但今天廉姆脸上的表情
but that look on liam's face today
当他知道爱丽丝不是他心中的样子
when alice wasn't who he needed her to be,
这不值得
it's not worth it.
不用了
i'm good.
那就再也别考虑了
then consider it out of your life.
所有的色彩变得鲜活
* all my colors comin' out
蓬勃 迸发 生长
* livin' out, livin' out, livin' out no life
在黑夜寻找希望
* found hope in the darknest night
耶
yeah.
我爱迪拜
dubai loved it.
让律师起草合同
have the lawyers write up a contract
给他们个模板
and get them a prototype they can play with.
在我享受红酒之前
tell me you're not bringing me drama
别给我来什么烦心事
before i've had my red wine.
发现安保有个漏洞
just got word of a security breach.
那是网络团队的事
then have the cyber team do their thing.
别来烦我
why are you bothering me with it?
我觉得这事你肯定不想让网络团队知道
because i don't think you'll want the cyber team looking into it.
有人在搜索特定的信息
somebody's been fishing for very specific data,
不是关于公♥司♥的 是关于你的 女士
not on the company, on you, ma'am.
所有的色彩变得鲜活
* all my colors comin' out
变得鲜活
* colors comin' out
你马上就能见到我
* ooh, you're gonna see me now
卢卡斯·福克斯
lucas fox.
在人群中
* in the crowd
你
* oh, you're...
如果你听到了这条信息
if you're hearing this message,
说明你找到了战服
it means you found the suit.
爸爸
dad?
爸爸 为我现在怎么能听见你的声音
dad, how am i hearing your voice right now?
因为我是你♥爸♥爸
because i'm your dad,
我永远知道你什么时候需要我
and i always know when you need me.
从没见过你 你是警♥察♥吗
never seen you before. you a cop?
你很幸运 不是
fortunately for you, no.
你怎么会有这个名单
how do you have this list?
十几个大规模杀伤性武器
over a dozen weapons of mass destruction
部署在哥谭河上
are belly up in the gotham river somewhere,
而你居然在关心我是怎么知道的
and your main concern is how i know?
我会解决的
i'm cleaning it up.
我相信这话会给昨晚
i'm sure that warms the parents of the kid
小孩被杀的家长一个交代的
whose buddy slit open his throat the other night.
你在哪得到这个名单的
where'd you get this list?
从我这儿
from me
来换我的自♥由♥
in exchange for my freedom.
我不知道你是谁
i don't know who you are,
但和哥谭市最臭名昭著的罪犯合作
but teaming up with gotham's most prolific criminal
你会颜面扫地
is gonna blow up in your face.
今天你们做得很好
it worked out well for you today.
你和爱丽丝制止了一个疯子
you and alice stopped a madman,
他只是开始罢了
and he's just the beginning.
- 你为什么叫我过来 - 你很厉害
- why did you call me here? - you're strong,
并且有办法
and you have access.
而她是个疯子
she's got the mind of a psychopath,
所以你俩联合 找到并制止
so together, you two are gonna find and stop
任何一个想使用这些武器的人
every freak who gets his hands on one of these weapons
直到名单上的每一样
until each of the items on that list are found
都被找到
and accounted for.
坚决反对
hard pass.
我阻止你的非法义警行为
it's just as easy for me to shut down
轻而易举
your illegal vigilante operation...
瑞安·怀尔德
ryan wilder.
我男朋友 爸爸 和姐姐
all that time my boyfriend, father, sister spent
一直都在发掘我好的一面
trying to break through to my good side
他们太蠢了
tsk, tsk, tsk--silly them.
还是阴暗面好玩多了
it's so much more fun on my bad side.
那么我们达成一致了吗
so do we have a deal or what?
当然 我加入
oh, yes. i for one am in.
蝙蝠女侠 回答我
batwoman, answer the question.
你是加入
you in,
还是不干
or are you hanging up the cape?
看来我别无他选
sounds like i don't have a choice.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表