剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
《蝙蝠女侠》 前情提要
Previously on Batwoman
马科斯生病了
Marquis is sick.
那是一次事故
There was an incident.
小丑将这个天谴的东西 按在我儿子头上
The joker pressed this godforsaken thing to my son's head,
将他变成了魔鬼
and turned him into a monster.
有人告诉我 再用一次蜂鸣器就可以治好他
I've been told that another buzz could cure him.
我要疯了
I am losing my mind!
我的幻觉又回来了
The hallucinations are back.
在你给我欢乐蜂鸣器之前 我需要一点刺♥激♥
I just need an edger until you get me the joy buzzer.
但是只能用一次了 莱恩要把它给她哥哥用
There is only one buzz left. Ryan needs it for her brother.
你♥爸♥爸把你们宇航服的人工智能 设定成能跟自己说话
Your dad programmed your suit's AI to speak with his voice?
爸爸 跟玛丽打招呼 你好 玛丽
Dad, say hello to Mary. - Hello, Mary.
就像可以再和他谈谈
It's like you can talk to him again.
看来蝙蝠女侠没有现身
It seems Batwoman is a no-show.
天啊 难怪蝙蝠女侠没来
Oh, my god, that's why Batwoman didn't show up.
她一直都在这里
She was here the whole time.
对不起 玛丽
I'm sorry, Mary.
你做了什么
What did you do?
如果我给你一样东西 能让小丑
What if I were to give you something
都恨不得他成为你呢
that would make the joker wish he were you?
我们来玩玩吧
Let's have some fun.
(镜子屋)
果然就在你说的地方 小丑
Exactly where you said they would be, funny man.
蝙 蝠 女 侠
第 三 季 第 13 集 [全剧终]
天啊
Oh, my god.
你在做什么 怎么就这点劲头
What are you doing? Why isn't this stronger?
爱丽丝 别这样
Alice, stop this.
电压加上导电器 别人都说有用的
Voltage and a conductor, they said it would work.
为什么没反应
Why isn't it working?
你在做什么 让爱丽丝滚出我的脑袋
What are you doing? - Getting Alice out of my head!
爱丽丝 冷静点
Alice, stop.
你会没命的 还给我
That could kill you. - Give it back!
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
等一下
Just wait.
我说过我会帮你
I told you I would help you.
我找到一个地方
And I found a place.
在瑞士 就在日内瓦附近
It's in Switzerland. It's near Geneva.
叫做白兔疗养院
It's called the Weibe Kaninchen Sanatorium.
专门治疗童年创伤
They specialize in childhood trauma.
他们可以帮你的
They can help you.
不
No.
我不要坐牢
No more cells.
我不要进医院
No more institutions.
我再也受不了我自己了 我想出去
I cannot be in my head anymore. I want out!
受不了了 带我离开这里
Please, get me out.
求求你
I can't... please.
求求你
Please...
好吧 蝙蝠女侠 你有什么计划
All right, Batwoman. What's the plan?
我们要怎么处理这一下 弥足珍贵的蜂鸣
How do we best handle our one wild and precious buzz?
马科斯让我们看到
Marquis showed us he doesn't have access to a sliver of humanity,
他已彻底泯灭人性 还有多亏了爱丽丝
and thanks to Alice,
他刚控制了蝙蝠洞
he just got control of the batcave,
所以不管用什么办法 今天必须逮住他
so however we get him, it's gotta be today.
如果这东西只能用一次
And if this thing only has juice for one buzz,
必须是我来使用
I have to be the one to make the play.
所以我们把他引出来 攻其不备
So we lure him close, and I hit him before he knows what's coming.
或者 我们可以 给爱丽丝用
Or, alternatively, we give it to Alice.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
你知道她把蝙蝠王国的钥匙 拱手交给了马科斯吗
You know she just gave Marquis the keys to the bat kingdom, right?
我刚从阿卡姆回来 发现她在用套筒扳手
I just came from Arkham where I found her playing DIY electroshock therapy
给自己进行电击疗法
with a socket wrench.
要是再有一次精神崩溃 她绝对撑不过
She's not gonna survive her next psychological break.
我们试过帮她的
We tried to help her.
爱丽丝是自作自受
Alice made her bed.
玛丽
Okay, Mary...
我们知道 你对她有某种感情
We know you feel a certain whatever for her,
但是是蜂鸣器 创造了马科斯
but the buzzer created Marquis.
是小丑创造了马科斯
The Joker created Marquis.
如果硬要计较的话 他还创造了爱丽丝
And if we're splitting hairs, he created Alice too.
爱丽丝杀了你妈妈 玛丽
Alice killed your mom, Mary.
你以为我忘了吗
Do you think I forgot?
你以为我不知道莱恩 很想让她哥哥复原吗
You think I don't know how badly Ryan wants her brother back?
还有爱丽丝 第一次遇到索菲时
Or that the first time Alice ever met Sophie,
把她从30层楼 扔下去了
she threw her off a 30-story building?
我都知道
I know.
这决定对我 或任何人都不容易
It is not like this is some easy decision for me, or anyone.
但我相信爱丽丝 是可以改变的
But I believe Alice is capable of change.
她只是需要一个机会
She just needs a chance.
几个星期前 你们每个人 都看着我的眼睛
Each one of you looked me in the eye a few weeks ago,
为冷落我而道歉
apologized for sidelining me,
向我保证我在这个团队里 也有话语权
and assured me I would have a voice on this team.
那么现在就是了
So this is it.
我在行使我的话语权
This is me using my voice.
这就是我想做的事
This is... this is what I want.
我要救爱丽丝
I need to save Alice's life.
马科斯杰特发来紧急信息
I just got a live urgent message from Marquis Jet.
我也收到了 应该是大家都收到了
Me too. - I think we all did.
哥谭市的朋友 你们好吗
What's up, Gotham City?
觉得好玩吗
We having fun yet?
马科斯杰特 从最高机密位置向你们喊话
Marquis Jet hollering at you from a top-secret location.
时候到了 今天到了 就在今晚
The time has come, the day is here. Tonight is the damn night.
我要把所有人都带到街上
I need everyone to take to the streets.
走上阳台 跳上你的车
Get out on your balconies, jump up on your car,
爬上角落的教堂尖塔
hell, climb to the tippy top of your corner church steeple,
因为五小时后
because in five hours on the dot,
我将准时从屋顶上 喊出蝙蝠女侠的
I'm gonna be shouting Batwoman's
真实身份
true identity from the rooftops.
剧透警告
Spoiler alert,
她才不是你们以为的那个英雄
she's not the hero you think she is.
滴答 哥谭市
Tick tock, Gotham.
果然是这样
This is really happening.
马科斯杰特 打算彻底铲除蝙蝠女侠
Marquis Jet is about to shut Batwoman down for good.
现在距离蝙蝠女侠的 名字被公布还有几个小时
We are still hours away from the Batwoman name-drop,
但一些哥谭居民 已经被好奇心所吸引走到街上
but curiosity has already pulled some Gotham residents to the streets,
对韦恩总裁马科斯杰特的指控 做出回应
reacting to claims made by Wayne CEO Marquis Jet
他知道猩红骑士的秘密身份
that he knows the Scarlet Knight's secret identity,
而且我们都应该做好失望的准备
and that we should all brace for disappointment.
此后就没有透露更多细节了
No details beyond that were teased,
但公开这个身份
but putting a face to the name
当然也会给这位斗篷救世主带来灭顶之灾
would certainly be the end of business as usual for the caped crusader,
因为匿名能保证她
whose anonymity is key to her own safety,
还有她所爱的人的安全
and those of her loved ones.
对于面具背后的人是谁
While various theories surrounding who's behind the mask
人们在社交网络上众说纷纭
has been bouncing around social media...
各位 就跟你说她不敲门
Guys? - Told you she doesn't knock.
看来你也看到了马科斯的威胁
I take it you saw Marquis' threat?
我相信有一千万人 看到了马科斯的威胁
I believe 10 million people saw Marquis' threat.
他究竟如何劫持了 本市的所有手♥机♥
How on earth did he hijack every phone,
电视和直播信♥号♥♥
TV, and livestream in this city?
他进入了蝙蝠洞
He got into the batcave.
在那里找到了电脑 能使用韦恩的卫星
From there he found the computer, which led to Wayne's satellite,
覆盖全哥谭市的通信
which he used to override Gotham's airwaves.
这些技术是我爸爸发明的
My dad created the tech
以防蝙蝠侠不得不
in the event that Batman had to
向全市人♥民♥同时发出求救信♥号♥♥
send an SOS to every person in the city at once.
你能不能追踪到原始信♥号♥♥
Any chance you can trace the original feed
所在的位置
back to its location?
没法进入蝙蝠洞
Without access to the batcave,
我能截个图就不错了
I was lucky to get a screen cap.
这对我们没什么帮助
Well, that's not gonna help us.
你在做什么
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表