剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
她怎么了 不知道 她没有反应
What happened? No idea. She's unresponsive.
鼻子和耳朵都流血
Blood in her nose, her ears.
脉搏很弱
I'm barely getting a pulse.
玛丽 能听到吗
Mary, can you hear me?
这叫芽孢转移
It's called sporeling transference.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what, now?
玛丽就像是一块超自然的电池
Think of Mary like a supernatural battery pack.
十年的脱水让帕梅元气大伤
Being desiccated for ten years took its toll on Pam.
蝙蝠侠战利品中的毒藤 用某种方法找到玛丽
The vine from Batman's trophy case somehow found Mary,
感染了她 把她变成了 帕梅的芽孢
infected her, and turned her into Pam's sporeling.
可以别提这个词了吗
Okay. Can you stop saying that?
玛丽被创造出来
So Mary was created
是为了让帕梅吸收生命力
so Pam could leech off her life force?
不 帕梅不是寄生虫
No. Pam is not a parasite.
她是真心关心玛丽的
She genuinely cares about Mary.
如果玛丽的生命力被消耗成这样
So if Mary's life force looks like that,
我们能否假设 帕梅现在火力全开
can we assume that Pam is firing on all cylinders?
火力全开
On all cylinders.
她从小货车变成了太空卫星
She just went from a minivan to a space rocket.
为什么现在出手
So why now?
为了完成她的使命
To finish what she started.
你突然间就成为了 宝贵的消息来源呢
Well, aren't you suddenly a wealth of valuable information.
怎么撬开她的口
How'd you get her to talk?
肯塔基威士忌 什么
Kentucky whiskey? Huh?
帕梅要击溃大坝
Pam's gonna hit the dam.
99号♥公路通往城外的路上 这是唯一的目标
That's the only thing outside the city on Route 99.
那就是帕梅十年前的目标
That's what Pam was targeting
只是被蝙蝠侠阻止了
before Batman stopped her.
也就是她还会去那里
That means she's still there.
我会阻止她
I'm going after her.
你在开玩笑吧
Please tell me you're joking.
如果帕梅出全力 你根本没有还手余地
If Pam is at full strength, you don't stand a chance.
你们谁都没有 合力也不可能
None of you do, not even together.
蝙蝠侠花了很多时间追缉她
Batman tried to stop her for months
后来他才意识到 他需要我来给她设陷阱
until he realized he needed me to set the trap.
所以你有什么提议
So, what do you suggest?
想阻止帕梅 就需要她
You wanna stop Pam? You need her.
玛丽 玛丽 听到吗
Mary? Mary? Can you hear us?
我怎么在这里
Why am I here?
有工人在大坝发现了你 报了警
Workers found you at the dam and called 911.
我们认为帕梅差点杀了你
We think Pam almost killed you.
帕梅 不是
Pam? No.
她只是需要一点能量 我没事
She just needed energy. I'm fine.
她在利用你 玛丽
She's using you, Mary.
不是的 我没事
It's not like that. I'm fine.
真的
Seriously.
你们的关怀很到位 但我要去找她了
Anyway, this has been real, but I need to find her.
她可能在到处找我
She's probably wondering where I am.
她不是你的朋友 玛丽
She is not your friend, Mary.
她创造了你是因为 她需要你才能活着
She created you because she needs you to survive.
你当然会这么说
Of course you'd say that.
我难得找到一个珍惜我的人
I finally find somebody who values me,
我一定是陷入了 某种有毒的相互依赖的关系
so I must be in a toxic codependent relationship.
我知道不可能 但我就是这样的人
It can't possibly be that this is actually who I am
人人都爱我 你只是一个移♥动♥电源 玛丽
and that people like me. You're a portable battery, Mary.
而且你已经没电了
And you're all out of charge,
听听凯莉克拉克森的歌♥ 放下吧
so listen to a Kelly Clarkson song and move on.
你在干什么
What are you doing here?
你以为是谁跟我们说帕梅的事
Who do you think told us about Pam?
你可能没说错
You know, guess you were right.
我才是疯子
Guess I am the crazy one...
而你们一个是阿卡姆的囚犯
Says the Arkham inmate
假装自己活在童话故事中
still pretending she's stuck in a children's fairy tale.
一个是穿成飞鼠模样的成年女人
Grown woman dressed like a flying rodent.
我们听到了
Okay, you made your point.
别逼我提那个 穿上爸爸遗产的机械战警
Don't even get me started on daddy's little RoboCop
还有那个失业的女人
or the queen of unemployment.
我什么都没说
I didn't even say anything.
对 但你在这里 不是吗
Yeah, but you're here, aren't you?
掺和到这种朋友好言相劝的事里
Part of this "friend-tervention" or whatever this is.
但如果你们真的是我的朋友
But if you were actually my friends,
那在我叫你们别烦我时 就会尊重我的意愿
then you'd respect my wish when I said to leave me alone.
你杀了人 玛丽
You killed someone, Mary.
一个渔夫
A hunter.
一个无辜的人
An innocent man.
你并不知道
You didn't realize it.
你以为你只是把他扔开 但并不是
You thought you just flung him out of your way, but you didn't.
他死了
He's dead.
如果我杀了人 我会知道的
I think I'd know if I killed someone.
你错了
You're wrong.
你们想阻止毒藤女 摧毁这个城市
You wanna stop Poison Ivy from destroying this city,
剩下的时间不多了
there isn't much time left.
不会吧
What the actual hell?
女士 这里不是你能来的地方
Oh, my god. Hey, lady, you can't be down here.
你会没命的
You're gonna kill yourself.
你来了
You're here.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他想阻止我
He wanted to stop me.
我以为你不想参与呢
I thought you were sitting this out.
我在桥上没看到你
I didn't see you on the bridgeway.
我意识到 虽然我不想
I realized that as much as I don't wanna
滥杀无辜
take innocent lives...
我也不想让你陷入危险
I didn't wanna put you in danger
把自己逼到没有退路的地步
of exerting yourself past the point of no return.
你为我做了那么多事
And after everything you've done for me,
我欠你的太多了
I owe you so much.
你想激发能力吗
Want a boost?
非常想
Desperately.
她只信任玛丽
Mary is the only one she trusts,
所以只有玛丽能做到
so Mary is the only one who can pull this off.
几年前 我认为我发明出 一种费洛蒙阻断剂
A few years ago, I developed what I hoped was a pheromone blocker.
每天早上我都喝几滴
Every morning, I put a few drops in my coffee.
喝了好几年
Did this for years,
一部分是出于习惯 一部分是因为我想再见到帕梅
partly out of habit, partly because I've always hoped to see Pam again.
我就不能被感动吗
What, I can't be sentimental?
前几天 我亲自验证了它的功效
The other day, I found out firsthand it works.
这种化学成分阻挡了 帕梅对我进行心灵控制的能力
The chemical agents blocked Pam's ability to mind-control me,
也就是说她一定是 被它大大削弱了
meaning it must have weakened her substantially.
我们怎么办
What do we do with it?
如果玛丽喝了 而帕梅吸取她的能力
If Mary drinks it and Pam draws her energy,
就能削弱她 让你们占得上风
it could weaken her enough for you to get the upper hand.
玛丽就是特洛伊木马
Mary is the Trojan horse.
帕梅绝对想不到
Pam never sees it coming.
如果帕梅被大大削弱了
If Pam was weakened,
那玛丽不也一样吗
doesn't that mean that Mary will be too?
可能会 但她对阻断剂 会产生生理反应
Likely. But between her biological reactions to the blocker,
而帕梅吸取她剩余的毒藤女能力
Pam draining whatever Poison Ivy energy she has left,
这可能就是你们最好的机会
could be the best shot you all have
完成你们的计划 并将玛丽彻底救回来
at everything being pulled out. Get Mary back for good.
她被"吸取"的能力是多少
And when you say "drain her energy," how much are we talking?
要我猜吗 一滴不剩
If I had to guess, every last drop.
不行 这样会要了她的命 我们不能这样做
No! It could kill her. We're not doing that.
我们必须这样做
We need to.
这是阻止她的唯一办法
It's the only way to stop her.
如果她把你的命都吸光了呢
And if she drains you to death?
我不会允许的 我会避开
I won't let her. I'll pull away.
你可以做到
You can do that?
她吸取你的能力时 你还能脱离她的控制
You can pull out of her grip while she's draining you?
帕梅并不比我强大
Pam is not stronger than me.
怎么回事...
What's happening?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表