剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
该死
Oh, damn it.
ARGUS也这么说的
Got that same line from A.R.G.U.S.
我以为你的蝙蝠科技会有点希望
Figured I had a fighting chance with your bat-tech.
老实说 我现在也没法
To be honest, I don't actually have access
调动我们目前最好的资源
to our best resources at the moment,
但据我所看
but from what I can tell,
用在"转换物质方块"上的技术
the technology used on a transmatter cube
很可能不是来自本地的 对吧
probably isn't from around here, is it?
所以我很感激你替我保密
Which is why I appreciate you keeping this between us.
你上次是怎么打开的
How'd you get it open last time?
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
我什么都没做 门自己开了
I didn't do anything. It just opened for me.
所以或许打开那个盒子的关键
So maybe the key to opening that box
不是基于科学 人或其他方面
isn't based on science, human or otherwise.
或许是其他原因
Maybe it's something else entirely.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
我需要你再帮我一个忙
Need you to do one more favor for me.
好 怎么了 让我接近蝙蝠女侠
Okay. What's that? - Get a message to Batwoman.
告诉她佳达杰特找到了解决办法
Let her know that Jada Jet found a fix.
她可以救她的儿子了
She's ready to save her son.
怎么就到白天了
Since when is it day?
你怎么了
Hello? What happened to you, girl?
离我远一点
Get away from me!
爸爸
Dad!
妹妹 你做了什么
Oh, little sister. What have you done?
我们就实话实说吧
Let's just call this what it is.
这种感情有毒
A toxic relationship.
你怎么会在这里
How are you here? I...
我... 别扯什么费洛蒙
I... - Pheromoned my ass?
我知道 我在场
I know. I was there.
当我以为有机会再见到你时 我就制♥造♥了一种毒素
When I thought there was a chance I'd see you again, I created a toxin.
我开始每天喝一滴
Started ingesting a drop a day,
想增加对你的意念控制的耐受性
hoping to build up a tolerance to your mind-control.
你可以说我是害怕你会做出
I guess you could say I was afraid you'd do
你现在做的事
exactly what you ended up doing.
你不爱我
You don't love me.
我的确爱你 帕梅
I do love you, Pam.
我只是没办法 像你期望的那样爱你
I just don't love you the way you want me to love you.
那就不是爱情了
Then that's not love.
这是审判
It's judgment.
也许这确实是一种有毒的关系
Maybe this is a toxic relationship.
吸毒者戒断海♥洛♥因♥
I've seen addicts wean themselves off of heroin
都比你我分手要快
faster than what we're doing to each other.
不然你以为是什么 让我坚持活了十年 芮妮
What do you think kept me alive for ten years, Renee?
我没有水 没有阳光
I had no water... no sunlight,
不能与人类接触
no human contact.
我以为我会死在那里
I thought I was going to die there.
所以你觉得我在残酷的每一天 醒着的每一刻
So, what single thought do you think I held on to
都在想着什么事
for every waking moment of every brutal day?
是你
You.
所以如果我这么排除万难去爱你
So if loving you through everything we've been through is toxic, then fine,
也不过是有毒的感情 那好吧
we're toxic.
我们就是有毒的
we're toxic.
走开
Walk away.
但这并不代表我会放弃你
But that doesn't mean I'll ever let you go.
你的芽孢比想象中强大
Your sporeling is stronger than expected.
你要让我放手去做
Are you gonna let me do this
还是阻碍我们
or stand in our way?
你找到了我
You found me.
不
No.
是你找到了我
You found me.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表