剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
My girl comes first.
看看那家伙把鳗鱼骨头弄掉了没
See if the dude got rid of the eel bone yet.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
好 重新启动声音界面
Okay, rebooting voice interface.
重新启动系统负荷器
Rebooting system loader.
爸爸 我是卢克 你在吗
Dad? It's Luke. Are you there?
冷战真是太没劲了
The silent treatment's getting old.
你真要让我把全世界最有品位的
You really gonna leave me hanging with the most sophisticated
私人飞行战衣束之高阁
personal flight suit on the planet?
是因为故障保险装置吗
Is this about the failsafe?
你因为我把它关了而生气吗
You're mad because I turned it off?
因为那是你的问题 你故障了
That's on you. It malfunctioned.
我还差点被害死 所以 不行
You know, it also almost got me killed, so no,
我不会重新启动
I'm not turning it back on.
我的战衣 我自己决定
My suit, my decision.
蝙蝠女侠呼叫蝙蝠洞 你在吗
Batwoman to batcave. You there?
对 我在和我的衣柜正常对话
Yeah, just talking to my wardrobe, having a normal one.
蝙蝠女侠 你好
Uh, Batwoman, hey.
你不是请了事假吗
Thought you were taking a personal day.
我需要人帮忙
I need an assist.
索菲的妹妹乔丹失踪了
Sophie's sister Jordan is MIA.
在免费酒吧喝太多迈泰了吗
Too many mai tais at the open bar?
希望不是 我上一份工作 清理的呕吐物够多了
I hope not. I cleaned up enough puke at my old job.
手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥了
Got a ping on her phone.
先让我用酒店的无线网络缩小范围
Let me narrow down the location radius with the hotel Wi-Fi.
我不想扫派对的兴 但或许现在该慌张了
Not to be a downer at a party, but it might be time to panic.
她发生什么事了吗
Something going on with her?
她刚才看起来很紧张 但那是因为她等会儿要演讲
She seemed nervous, but only because she had a speech later.
酒店外部的摄像头 没有显示乔丹的踪影
Facial recognition says no Jordan on any exterior hotel cams.
所以她一定还在场馆里
She must still be on the premises.
我刚收到消息 有人看到你妹妹
I got a tip that your sister was spotted
在酒店楼上
upstairs at the hotel.
有个男人带她去了1620号♥房♥
Some man brought her into room 1620.
走吧
Let's go.
好 你待在这里 看着点
You stay here, keep an eye out.
她下来的话打给我
Call me if she comes back down.
乔丹 天啊
Jordan? Oh, my god.
不 别碰她 我们要先搞清楚发生了什么
No, no, no. Don't touch her. Not till we know what happened.
谁会对她做这种事
Who the hell would do this to her?
我以前见过这种设备
I've seen this equipment before.
这是弗莱斯先生设计的
This is Mr. Freeze's design.
冰冻溶液造成的
Freeze serum did this?
你不是说已经在街头 全部清扫了吗
You said you got that stuff off the streets.
我拿回了原装的罐子 但也许有人找到了更多溶液
I got the original canister back, but maybe someone found more?
他们为什么这样对乔丹
Why would they do this to Jordan?
没有低温室 他们是怎么做到的
And how are they doing this without a cryo chamber?
我会处理的
You know what? I'll handle it.
我得把她挪走 你无法让她暖和起来的 索菲
I have to move her. You cannot warm her, Sophie.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
上次有人尝试这么做时
The last time someone tried that,
她老化的速度是正常人的四倍
she aged at four times the normal rate.
这是我妹妹 莱恩 她是我的责任
This is my sister, Ryan. She's my responsibility.
我知道
I know.
我们会一起想出办法的
We will figure this out together.
催化机制基于 维克多弗莱斯的研究
The catalytic mechanism is based on Victor Fries' research,
但以前在低温室里进行的过程
but what used to happen inside a chamber
现在发生在乔丹的细胞里
is now happening inside Jordan's cells.
我只想知道怎么撤销
I just wanna know how to undo it.
告诉我怎么帮忙
Tell me how to help.
我们看到弗里斯的 低温静态产生的
The main complication that we've seen
主要复杂情况是快速老化
with Fries' cryostasis is rapid aging,
但这更具侵略性
but this is so much more invasive.
如果让我猜这会对有机组织 造成什么影响...
If I had to guess what this could do to organic tissue...
你见过石化木块吗
Have you ever seen a piece of petrified wood?
我们应该暂停类比 集中注意力 你需要什么
We should pause on that analogy and focus. What do you need?
要我去商店买♥♥个吹风机吗
Want me to go to the store for a hair dryer?
爱丽丝怎么会在这里
Why the hell is Alice here?
真的不值得解释
It's truly not even worth explaining.
如果我能拿到 这种新的冰冻溶液的洁净样本
Look, if I can get a clean sample of this new freeze serum,
我想我能想出一个安全的方法 让乔丹脱离低温状态
I think I could figure out a safe way to bring Jordan out of cryo.
那我们应该找出制♥作♥者 看他们还有没有
We should find out who made it and see if they have more.
他们有没有 和酒店的任何人合作
Were they working with anyone at the hotel,
还是活动现场的人
or with the event?
我们应该让卢克 检查所有摄像头系统
We should have Luke check every camera system...
看看他能不能找到... 我知道了
I got it.
是比吉斯
It's the Bee Gees.
当然是他们
Of course it's them.
你拿走了我妹妹的手♥机♥吗
Did you take my sister's phone?
对 不客气
Oh, yeah. And, um, you're welcome.
为了批评她的音乐品味
For critiquing her taste in music?
不是
No,
是为了解开你们所有的谜团
for solving all your little mysteries.
谁绑♥架♥了乔丹
Who kidnapped Jordan?
谁在试验冷冻配方
Who's experimenting with the freeze formula?
答案是一样的
Same answer.
黑手套协会
The black glove society.
BGS
(画面文字 - Black Glove Society缩写)
BGS
比吉斯
The Bee Gees.
他们在暗地里统治着这座城市 他们想长生不老
They rule the city from the shadows. They wanna live forever.
就是那些有钱的变♥态♥爱做的事
Usual big-money pervert stuff.
她说得对
She's right.
乔丹和她的朋友在收集
Jordan and her friends were collecting information
什么黑手套协会的信息
on some black glove society.
她打算在"30位 30岁以下精英"演讲上
She was going to use her speech from the "30 under 30"
揭露这个协会并将其取缔
to unmask the society and shut it down.
真懂得让自己成为众矢之的
That is a great way to make yourself a target
得罪哥谭最古老的权贵秘密社团
of Gotham's oldest secret society of the rich and powerful.
我把这些信息发给卢克 让他去看看其他人看他们是否还好
I'll send this info to Luke. He can see if the others are okay.
你为什么不告诉我你在查什么
Why didn't you tell me what you were doing?
你 特别小心谨慎的探员
You? Special agent play-it-safe?
她知道你会劝她放弃
She knew you'd talk her out of it.
玛丽 我觉得她的体温不稳定
Uh, Mary, I don't think her temperature's stable.
没错
You're right.
配方肯定在她体内分解了
The formula must be breaking down inside of her body.
只要能拿到配方样本
If I could get a sample of this formula,
我就能搞清楚了
I could figure all of this out.
可惜不能直接问她比吉斯在哪里
Too bad we can't ask Jordan how to find the Bee Gees.
她显然即将查到某样东西
She was close enough to something
所以他们要把她变成冰棒
for them to turn her into a Popsicle.
爱丽丝 你跟我来
Alice, you come with me.
你要去哪里
Where?
我不能坐等莱恩帮我解决问题
I can't wait for Ryan to solve this for me.
我们要搜查乔丹的公♥寓♥
We'll search Jordan's apartment.
如果她还有其他黑手套的证据
Any evidence on black glove
就会藏在那里
will be hidden there.
我刚从索菲那里拿到黑手套文件
Got the black glove files.
给我一秒钟看看乔丹的调查结果
Give me one second to see what Jordan had on here.
他们做的事都没有电子痕迹
Nothing they do is digital.
也许他们就是那样做到 不被人发现
That's how they stay off the radar.
不用电脑 云端什么也没有
No computers, nothing on the cloud.
没有查到名字或位置的线索吗
Nothing we can use to get a name or location?
之前乔丹发信息的那些人呢
What about the people Jordan was texting earlier?
找不到 他们都在酒店见面 但之后就消失了
MIA. They met up at the hotel, then all went dark.
我想这就是黑手套 在酒店做冷冻实验的原因
I bet that's why black glove does their freeze experiments at the hotel.
一次解决所有反对他们的人
One stop, everyone who has it out for them.
天啊
Oh, my god.
法医正在把一个人的尸块 带出酒店
The coroner's taking someone out of the hotel in pieces.
可能是乔丹的团队成员
Probably one of Jordan's team.
好
Okay.
我去酒店了
I'm going up to the hotel.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表