剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
他一下子就钓上来一条蓝腮
he hooked a bluegill on his very first cast.
但我们把鱼剖开后
but when we cut that thing open,
发现里面有个特别奇怪的东西
there was something mighty weird inside.
我猜猜
let me guess.
一颗大鳄鱼牙对吗
a rather large crocodile tooth?
对 斯蒂文觉得
yeah. steven thought it would be cool
把它挂在项链上挺酷的
to make it into a necklace.
但是不小心被牙割伤了
but he cut himself on the tooth.
伤口感染
cut got infected.
然后斯蒂文就变了
then steven...started changing.
去看过医生
tried doctors.
没人知道是怎么回事
none of them knew what it was.
没人能阻止这种变化
they couldn't stop the changes.
一天天过去 斯蒂文变得越来越不像人
every day, there was a little less steven
越来越像鳄鱼
and a little more...creature.
然后突然食欲大增
and that's when the appetite took hold of him.
我把他用链子拴起来 但是他力气很大
and i had to chain him up. but he was just too strong.
也很能吃 他逃跑了
too hungry. he broke free.
我一直想引他回来
i've been trying to lure him back.
你这里布置的还真是隆重
you really rolled out the red carpet for him.
无法想象你经历了多少痛苦
i can't imagine what you're going through.
我们会帮你儿子的
but we really do want to help your son,
但我们必须保证他不会伤害那个小姑娘
and we have to start by making sure
也不会再伤任何人
he doesn't hurt that little girl or anyone else.
但我觉得他肯定不愿意
yeah, but i just don't think he's gonna
再被关起来
agree to being locked up again.
那就用这个吧
that's where this comes in.
你觉得那个能制♥服♥他吗
you think that thing's strong enough for him?
嗯 但我不是给他准备的
yeah. but it's not for him.
是给你们准备的
it's for you.
我不会让你们伤害我儿子的
i'm not gonna let you hurt my boy.
蝙蝠女 我这里监测到巨幅能量
batwoman, i'm reading a huge power spike.
你还好吗
is everything ok?
蝙蝠女 能听见吗
batwoman, do you read me?
蝙蝠女
batwoman!
对不起 真的
i'm sorry. i really am.
但是我儿子已经受了不少苦
but my boy's suffered enough
不能让你们再伤害他了
without you adding to it.
我只是想帮他
i just want to get him the help he needs.
你所谓的帮助
yeah. your idea of helping stevie
就是把他带走
is taking him away from me.
关到监狱里 甚至
locking him in a cage, or worse.
用针♥刺♥他
jab him with needles.
把他当成实验室动物一样解剖
dissect him like he's some kind of lab animal.
我是他父亲
i'm his father
我会尽我所能
and i'm gonna do whatever i need to do
保护他
to keep him safe.
即便这意味着
even if that means--
斯蒂文 我是你♥爸♥啊 不
stevie, it's your dad. stevie, noooo!
不
no!
那就是你的好儿子
that is your son, yeah.
你没事吧
are you ok?
没事 不过我得喘会
yeah. i just need a minute.
那就好
oh, that's good.
这一会足够了
'cause that's all i need.
厉害了
suckas.
前一分钟我还能监测到她
one minute i had her and then
然后就断线了
everything went dead.
我一直想联♥系♥她
i've been trying to raise her
但是
but i can't even--
呼叫蝙蝠洞
batcave. come in.
收到 蝙蝠女 怎么回事
batwoman, we read you. what happened?
跟我想的一样
exactly what i said would happen.
爱丽丝跑了 我要救小姑娘
alice escaped. and i can't hunt her down
就没办法去抓她
and save a little girl.
蝙蝠翼 准备好作战了吗
batwing, you ready to get back to the field?
准备好了
yeah. i'm good to go.
你和玛丽把战衣修好了是吗
so, you and mary fixed what was wrong with the suit.
算是吧 蝙蝠翼没问题了
um...yes. batwing is all clear.
好 爱丽丝沿着下水道
good. alice was last headed
朝北走了
north through the sewer tunnels.
步行走不远 她可能会采用交通工具
if she's on foot, she's gonna wanna change that.
沿着那条路走下去几英里内有个修车厂
there's a truck depot a few miles on that trajectory.
要是我就会去那里
that's where i'd head.
希望你说的对
i hope you're right.
我们得在蕾妮发现前
we need to find alice
找到爱丽丝
before renee knows she's gone.
救命啊 有人吗
help! somebody!
拜托了
please, please.
天哪
oh, thank god.
我以为那东西会回来呢
i thought that thing was gonna come back.
他一会就回来了 宝贝儿
and he probably will do so, hon.
赶紧起来 我们得逃走
up and at 'em. we gotta skedaddle.
我走不了路
i can't walk.
坚持一下
you're gonna have to try.
我的一条腿断了
but my leg is broken.
宝贝儿
...hey, hon.
我急着赶路
i'm on a really tight schedule here, so,
你这样
you and i three-legged racing outta here
会拖我后腿的
is really gonna slow me down.
不不 求你帮帮我
no, no. you have to help me.
好 我帮你
fine. i'm gonna help you.
我教你一个道理
by teaching you the lesson that
这是我历尽苦难学到的
i had to learn the hard way.
除了你自己 没人能救你
no one is gonna save you except yourself.
凡事都得靠自己
you are the only one you can count on.
越早懂得这个道理
the sooner you learn that,
你就会越早成人
the better off you'll be.
不要
no.
有一天你会感谢我的
you're gonna thank me for this one day.
不不 救救我 求你了
no! no! help me, please!
别丢下我 求你了 别丢下我
don't leave me-- don't leave me, please!
我知道你在里面斯蒂文
i know you're out there, steven,
我也知道你能听见我说话
and i know you can hear me.
我知道你
there is still some of you
听得懂
left in there that can understand me.
我不想伤害你
ok? i do not want to hurt you.
我只是想帮你
i just want to help you.
你父亲 他也一样
and your father, he just wants to help you, too.
他真的很爱你
he really loves you.
相信我 能有个这样的父亲
and trust me--you are really lucky
是你的幸运
to have a parent like that.
他愿意付出一切来保护你
someone that would do anything to protect you.
不管出了什么事他都不会放弃你
and never give up on you. no matter what.
我想说的
so much for
就这么多了
trying to reason with you.
蒙托亚 出事了
montoya. we got a problem.
爱丽丝脚铐的
just lost the signal from
信♥号♥♥突然消失了
alice's tracking monitor.
什么叫消失了
define "lost."
刚刚还很清晰
one moment it's reading loud and clear.
突然就没有信♥号♥♥了
the next, nothing.
这不合常理 没人能
it doesn't make sense. no one's ever managed
把脚铐拿下来的
to circumvent one of those things.
你去跟爱丽丝说这话吧
tell that to alice.
都不知道她跑哪去了
this means she could be anywhere.
太好了 小跟班来了呢
oh, great. the sidekick.
是蝙蝠翼
it's batwing.
名字不错
ooh. cool name.
看看你配不配得上吧
now let's see if you can live up to it.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表