剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
《蝙蝠女侠》 前情提要
Previously on Batwoman
之前莱恩怎么了
What was up with Ryan before?
她没告诉你 告诉我什么
She didn't tell you? - Tell me what?
没关系了
Doesn't matter.
我就是毒藤女
I'm poison Ivy.
你杀了人 玛丽
You killed someone, Mary.
你以为你只是把他扔开 但并不是
You thought you just flung him out of your way, but you didn't.
他死了
His dead.
把蜂鸣器给我
Give me the buzzer.
我会想办法修好它
I'll find a way to make it work.
要我交给你 就把我儿子换回来
I want my son back in exchange.
成交
Fine.
今晚12点前 否则我们就有麻烦了
By midnight. Or we have a problem.
至于蝙蝠女侠
Et tu, Batwoman?
哥谭市民对她被揭露的事实 相当震惊
Gothamites are reeling from the revelation
正是这位红发骑士
that it was the Scarlet Knight herself
将蝙蝠侠过去的反派释放到
who was responsible for unleashing Bat-villains past
毫无防备的哥谭市里
on an unsuspecting Gotham.
多亏了这位商业女王
Thanks to business queenpin
如果佳达杰特没有揭发她
Jada Jet having blown the whistle,
我们就不会知道 这位斗篷救世主
we now know that we have the caped crusader to thank
正是近期坏人肆虐本市的 罪魁祸首
for the recent spate of rogues who have plagued the city.
我们尚未得知杰特女士 为何对小蝙蝠如此尖刻
And while it's unclear what prompted Ms. Jet to be so catty towards Batty,
但我很想看看小蝙蝠会如何表现
I, for one, am dying to see how this bat spat plays out.
蝙蝠酒吧呼叫蝙蝠女侠
Bat-bar to Batwoman.
我们把水从大坝引到下水道时
When we diverted the water from the dam to the sewers,
没有考虑到哥谭的恶劣基础设施
we didn't factor in Gotham's crappy infrastructure.
最大的问题呢
Bottom-line it?
下水道堵塞
Sewer backed up.
玛丽诊所附近的区域被淹没了
It's flooding the area around Mary's clinic.
如果水能唤醒马科斯...
If the water wakes Marquis...
我这就去
I'm on my way.
天啊
Oh my god.
一点也不诡异呢
Nothing creepy about that.
我不知道哪一点更可怕
I don't know what's scarier,
是他不见了 还是他留下的东西
him being gone or what he left behind.
现在我知道你是谁了 我知道我能伤害谁了
Now that I know who you are, I know who I can hurt,
一个接一个
one by one.
蝙 蝠 女 侠
第 三 季 第 11 集
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
找到马科斯后 我们就会清理妥当的
We will get this cleaned up as soon as we find Marquis.
我说的不是诊所
I'm not talking about the clinic.
我帮帕梅拉做了这种事
I helped Pamela do this.
我杀了人
I killed someone.
我把你的身份告诉了马科斯
I told Marquis who you were.
没关系
It's okay.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
他可以将你的身份公开
He can tell everyone who you are.
我把大伙们的性命
I've put all of our lives
都置于危险之中
in danger.
所以还要有多少人
So how many more people
因为我而受伤
are gonna get hurt because of me?
不 不是的
That wasn't you.
当时的你不是你 是感染造成的
That was the infection.
你明白吗
You understand me?
听我说
Listen to me.
你是玛丽汉密尔顿博士
You are Dr. Mary Hamilton.
你救了很多人 玛丽
You have saved so many lives, Mary.
但马科斯呢
But what about Marquis?
我们要怎么阻止他
How are we gonna stop him?
我们要修好欢乐蜂鸣器
We are gonna get that Joy Buzzer fixed
消除小丑对他的伤害
and undo the damage the Joker did to him.
这东西被冷冻了13年
This thing spent 13 years in cryo-freeze
然后被丢进哥谭河里
and then got chucked in the Gotham River.
我相信保修已经作废了
We voided the warranty.
所以你修不好吗 是的
You can't fix it? - No.
在蝙蝠侠打败小丑之后我爸爸应该会研究这个东西
My dad studied this thing after Batman took down the Joker,
如果有我爸的人工智能
but maybe if we had my dad's AI,
我们就能找到一点答案
we could get some answers.
玛丽
Uh, Mary?
知道在哪里吗
Any idea where it is?
派对那晚 我交给马科斯了
The night of the party, I gave it to Marquis.
我想以最沉重的方式打击你
I wanted to hurt you in the worst possible way.
很抱歉 卢克
I'm so sorry, Luke.
没关系 不是你的错
Yeah. It's okay. It's not your fault.
我知道谁可以修好你的小蜂鸣器
I know who can fix your little buzzer.
最初造出来的人
The person who originally built it.
认识一下琪琪茹蕾特 小丑的玩具工匠
Meet Kiki Roulette. The Joker's toymaker.
她的有趣作品包括小丑的酸花
Her delightful creations include the Joker's acid flower,
恶名昭彰的笑脸神经毒气弹
his infamous smiley face nerve gas bomb,
还有那边的小玩意
and that little trinket right there.
听起来你是她的忠实粉丝呢
Sounds like you're a real fan.
仰慕她没什么不对
There's nothing wrong with admiring someone
她以自己的工作为傲
who takes pride in her work.
但她的作品杀了人
There is if her work killed people.
很多人
Hundreds of people.
好吧 那我们怎么找到她
So how do we find her?
这就是问题所在 当小丑...
That's the problem. When the Joker...
当小丑被蝙蝠侠逮住时
When the Joker was apprehended by Batman,
琪琪躲过了抓捕 消失无踪
Kiki disappeared.
你能调阅她的病历吗
Can you access her medical records?
她戴的眼镜真夸张
That's some pretty intense eyewear.
度数可能很特别
Probably a very specific prescription.
好主意 果然很少见
Good call. Rare prescription indeed.
再加上衰老带来的退化...
Factoring in deterioration of age...
好的
Yeah.
在德雷斯彻找到疑似匹配的对象 名为凯瑟琳罗杰斯
Got a possible match in Drescher for a Kathleen Rogers.
也可能是化名
Could be an alias.
对 可能就是我们要找的人
I mean, this might be our girl.
地址是一处中途之家
The address is for a halfway house.
好 我这就去 不好
Okay. I'm on it. - No.
我去吧
I'll go.
你应该全力对付马科斯
You should focus on Marquis.
我们要求助于
We're talking about enlisting the help of
一个情绪不稳定的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
an emotionally unstable terrorist
用一个儿童玩具
to repair frontal-lobe damage
去做额叶损伤修复手术
with a children's toy.
应该用得上医生吧
A doctor should probably be involved.
爱丽丝 跟她一起去
Alice, go with her.
为什么是我
Oh, why me?
对啊 为什么是她
Yeah. Why her?
因为就马科斯所知
Because as far as Marquis knows,
爱丽丝和玛丽仍然是蝙蝠的敌人
Alice and Mary are still bat-enemies,
也就是他不会针对她们
which means he won't be targeting them.
另一方面 你们两个 仍然是他的目标
You two are still in his crosshairs.
抱歉 能不能倒回去
I'm sorry, can we just go back
什么不是蝙蝠女侠的敌人
to the part about not being a bat-enemy?
我很困惑 好吧 那我们该怎么办
I'm confused. - So, what are we supposed to do?
你们低调点 我去找马科斯
Lay low while I try to track down Marquis.
等等
Hey.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
不如我们告诉直接马科斯
Why don't we tell Marquis
我吻了你 你却把我推开
I kissed you and you pushed me away?
那我就摆脱危险了 对吗 我没有推开你
Then I'll be in the clear, right? - I didn't push you away.
那你觉得自己做了什么
Then what is it you think you did?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们有更大的问题 我们是那种关系吗
We have bigger problems. - Is that what we are? A problem?
问题 你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
其实这才是重点
Actually, that's the whole point.
我不知道 你也不告诉我
I don't know. And you won't tell me.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表