剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Fnend?
你从不问我怎么样
You never ask me how I am.
你从不给我时间
You never give me any of your time.
你对一个女人付出更多
You give more of yourself to a woman
她将你卖♥♥掉
who literally gave you away
她说不想跟你有任何关系
and said she wanted nothing to do with you
而你却不为自己的队友付出
than you do your own teammate.
这不是友谊
And that is not friendship.
好 玛丽 我们得走了
Okay, Mary, we need to go now.
听着 这些警♥察♥ 不会在乎你是谁
These cops won't care who you are
也不知道你发生了什么事
or what happened to you.
他们只会永远把你关起来
They will just lock your ass up for good.
玛丽 跟我来
Mary, come with me.
我受够了团队精神
I'm done with team spirit.
你也该听听我的声音了
It's time you heard my voice for once,
听清楚了
loud and clear.
玛丽
Mary.
你一直沉浸在 自己的故事里 莱恩
You've been so wrapped up in your own drama, Ryan.
玛丽
Mary.
这次轮到你沉浸在我的故事里了
It's time you got wrapped up in mine for once.
好 别害怕
All right, don't flinch.
你报♥警♥了
You called the cops?
你早就知道我们在找谁了吧
You knew who we were looking for all along.
听着 你不懂 玛丽是我们最好的朋友
You don't understand. Mary's our best friend.
不 你们不明白
No, you two don't understand.
你们最好的朋友现在是 哥谭最危险的人
Your best friend is currently the most dangerous person in Gotham.
你们还把她放出去了
You set her loose on the city.
需要帮忙吗
You need a hand?
我需要玛丽
I need a Mary.
我以为
I thought
我既可以和家人重聚 也能肩负蝙蝠的职责 但是
I could reconnect with my family and handle bat duties, but...
我竟然对玛丽遭遇的事毫不知情
I became oblivious to what was going on with Mary.
但不知道什么更糟糕 是她竟然会有那种感受
I don't know what's worse, that she felt that way,
还是我们没有意识到
or that we didn't realize it.
她虽然感染了毒藤
She may be infected with poison Ivy,
但愤怒都是发自她内心的
but that anger was all her.
这不是道歉就能解决的事
I don't think an apology's gonna fix this.
她对我说的一切都是真的
Everything she said to me was true.
她想告诉我公园里发生的事
She tried to tell me about an incident at the park.
当时我的家庭闹剧害我分心了
I was so distracted with my family drama,
我一点时间都没有给她
I didn't even give her the time of day.
都是我的错
This is my fault.
损坏程度如何
What's the damage?
肩袖断裂
Torn rotator cuff.
我活该
I deserve it.
我没有认真对待她对此的警告
I didn't take her warning about the suit seriously.
我们现在开始认真对待她吧
Okay, well, we're taking her seriously now.
有爱丽丝的消息吗 还没有
Any word from Alice? Not yet.
对 我让索菲回家后给我发短♥信♥
I told Sophie to shoot me a text when she gets home.
同时 让韦恩的每一颗卫星
In the meantime, have every Wayne satellite
24小时扫描她的脸 直到找到她为止
scanning for her face 24 7 until we find her.
好 然后呢
Okay, and then what?
这是感染吧
It's an infection, right?
我们来研制解药
We make a cure.
要怎么做到
How do you suppose we do that
缺少了我们的科学家
without our team scientist?
我请人帮忙
I call in a favor.
两杯好了
better make that two.
今天过得不好吗
bad day?
我并不需要新的借口
Not that I ever needed an excuse.
你呢
You?
对
Yup.
希望我没有雪上加霜
Well, hope I'm not making it worse.
蒙托亚 信不信由你
Believe it or not, Montoya,
我现在最不想一起喝酒的人 多着呢
there are other people I'd rather not be drinking with right now.
这是我今天听到的最好的话
nicest thing anyone's said to me all day.
佳达 我是莱恩
Jada, it's Ryan.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
玛丽 玛丽 真倔强 你的花♥园♥是怎么样
Mary, Mary, quite contrary. How does your garden grow?
似乎挺好的
Quite well, it seems,
我在市区听到很多警笛声
from all the sirens I've been hearing around town.
这是全电动车 继妹妹
It's fully electric, steppy.
你以为这样就能打动我吗
Is that supposed to impress me?
是吧 毕竟热启动的难度 增加了十倍
Yeah, considering it was ten times harder to hot-wire.
再讲一遍 你在市长办公室
Gonna tell me what you did
对人人喜爱的地窖居住者 做了什么
to the cellar-dweller at the mayor's office?
路上说
On the road.
汉密尔顿医生特有的临床态度 非常温暖健谈
Oh. There's that patented Dr. Hamilton bedside manner, all warm and chatty.
上车
Get in.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表