剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
还有其他睡鼠想出来玩吗
Any other dormice wanna come out to play?
你好 小朋友
Hello, little friend.
天啊
Oh, my god.
妳是爱丽丝
You're Alice.
更正一下
Correction:
我以前是爱丽丝
I was Alice.
怎么回事
What is happening?
天啊
Oh, my god.
妳醒了
You're awake.
我怎么会在这里
How am I here?
蝙蝠小队听说妳闯入别人家里
The bat team got wind of your break-in.
发现妳昏倒在马可斯的撞球桌下
Found you unconscious underneath Marquis' pool table,
比葛咸市警局早几秒钟赶到 把妳丢到这里来
beat the GCPD by a few seconds and dumped you here.
妳昏迷了几个小时
You were... you were out for a few hours.
我不知道妳会不会醒过来
Didn't know that you'd wake up.
爱丽丝 妳还好吗
Oh, Alice, are you okay?
爱丽丝
Alice?
感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我又觉得我是贝丝了
I feel like Beth again.
蝙 蝠 女 侠
第 三 季 第 12 集
我们今天早上聚在一起讨论
We've gathered this morning to discuss
伊莉莎白玛丽凯恩的心理评估
the psychological evaluation of Elizabeth Marie Kane.
本案是个13岁小孩子
This is the case of a 13-year-old child,
她目睹母亲被残忍♥地斩首后
who, after witnessing the decapitation of her mother,
再被一个疯子绑♥架♥并强行囚禁
was abducted, and held against her will by a madman.
撑过了11年
After enduring 11 years
忍♥受对方心理和生理上的折磨后
of his psychological and physical torture,
贝丝逃离了
Beth escaped,
最终遇到一位堕落的催眠师
where she encountered a corrupt hypnotist
迫使她完全失去人性的地方
who compelled her to fully break from her humanity.
凯恩小姐因此与现实脱节
As a result, Ms. Kane disassociated from reality
变成一个名为爱丽丝的角色
to become a character named Alice.
这么说起来的话
Well, when you put it like that...
过去三周以来
For the past three weeks,
葛咸市心理协会
the Gotham city...
是我的错觉还是他们让爱丽丝 听起来像受害者
Did they make Alice sound like a victim?
我在听
I'm listening.
我们的发现指出
Our findings indicate that
只要接触一次电击
after exposure to a single electrical charge,
凯恩小姐的大脑
Miss Kane's brain
基本上就会重新接线
essentially rewired itself.
爱与同理能力的部分之前被阻断
The area that had been cut off from love and empathy
现在已经恢复了
has been restored.
我们建议法♥院♥撤销刑事指控
It is our recommendation that the charges are dropped
让凯恩小姐不必再接受审判
and that Miss Kane be relieved from her trial,
因为我们再也无法视她为疯子
as we can no longer deem her clinically insane.
凯恩小姐 妳从哪里得到这个神奇蜂鸣器
Miss Kane, where did you get this buzzer?
芮恩 芮恩 对不起
Ryan. Ryan, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Apologies.
妳知道我需要让马可斯 用那个蜂鸣器
You knew I needed that buzzer for Marquis.
妳也知道我需要
And you knew I needed it for me.
或许舆♥论♥已经对妳改观
The court of public opinion may have changed their mind about you,
但改变不了事实
but that doesn't change the truth.
收下吧
Take it.
也许卢克能想办法修好
Maybe Luke can figure out a way to make it work again.
已经坏了 爱丽丝 不能用了
It's fried, Alice. It's dead.
妳赢了
You won.
凯恩小姐 妳觉得今天如何
Miss Kane, how are you feeling?
凯恩小姐 妳的下一步是什么
Miss Kane, what's next for you?
虽然我深信妳已经死了
As much as I'd convinced myself you were dead...
但妳一直都在
You were always there.
只是需要被找到
You just needed to be found.
我一直都很喜欢快乐的结局
I've always been a sucker for a happy ending.
欧逊
Ocean?
你好吗
How are you...?
你不可能来这里
You can't be here.
妳是说因为我死了
You mean... because I'm dead?
因为妳的关系
Because of you?
这就是重点 爱丽丝
That's the thing, Alice.
我觉得妳不配拥有幸福的结局
I don't think you deserve a happy ending.
不
No, no, no.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
不 对不起
No. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
我发誓不是我
I swear it wasn't me.
我是怎么了
What is happening to me?
不
No, no.
在哪里
Where is it?
别烦我
Leave me alone!
别烦我 离我远一点 爱丽丝
Leave me alone! Get away from me, Alice!
走开
Get away!
搞什么…
What the...?
天啊
Holy crap.
妳是蝙蝠女侠
You're Batwoman.
而你是马可斯杰特的忠实副手
And you're Marquis Jet's loyal number two.
每天早晨日出前
In every morning before sunrise,
从不请病假
never takes a sick day.
看管马可斯的行程 我猜也看管他的秘密
Keeper of Marquis' schedule, and shall I presume, his secrets?
对了
Hey.
如果要把我一个人留在床上
So if you leave me alone in bed...
妳最好煮了咖啡
You better have coffee.
亲爱的 要加奶精和糖吗
Cream and sugar, dear?
爱丽丝
Alice?
妳在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我有病人要来
I have patients coming in.
爱丽丝
Alice.
易宁优在哪里 酚塞素
Where is the Haloperidol? Chlorpromazine?
抗精神病药物 玛莉
The anti-psychotics, Mary-bear.
快拿出来 我以为妳走了
Cough them up. I thought you were leaving.
我帮妳打包了行李
I packed you a bag.
我给妳足够跨越半个国家的钱
I gave you enough cash to get halfway across this country!
爱丽丝 妳被全境通告 妳不能来这里
Alice, there's an APB on your head, you can't be here!
我快疯了
I am losing my mind!
我…
I...
我快疯了
I'm losing my mind.
我又开始出现幻觉 但更糟的是
The... the hallucinations are back. But worst,
我只需要一点缓冲 妳把欢疼蜂鸣器给我就好了
I just need an edger until you get me the Joy Buzzer.
但琪琪她说只剩一个蜂鸣器
But Kiki, she said there's only one buzzer left.
没错 那我们为何还站在这里
Exactly. So why are we still standing here?
因为芮恩她哥哥需要蜂鸣器
Because Ryan needs it for her brother.
但妳姐姐需要它
But you need it for your sister.
但妳不是我姐
Except you're not my sister.
妳为什么不阻止我
Why didn't you stop me?
真正的姐妹 会在我杀人前阻止我的
A real sister would have stopped me before I killed someone.
妳觉得是我的错
You think this is my fault?
那都是妳自己做的
That was all you,
是毒藤玛莉
Poison Mary.
我当时在妳身边 确保没人阻碍妳
I was there for you making sure no one got in your way.
妳在那里不是为了我 妳利用我
You weren't there for me. You took advantage of me.
妳需要我 所以妳鼓励我那么做
You needed me. So you encouraged me.
现在有个妻子没了丈夫
And now a wife is without her husband
两个男孩没了爸爸
and their two boys without their dad,
他们的和我的人生都毁了
and their life is ruined, and my life is ruined.
我知道了
Got it.
我很遗憾妳用树枝 把一个人开肠剖肚
I am so sorry that you gutted a man with a tree branch.
是我的错
My bad.
妳可以滚出这里吗
Will you just get the hell out of here?
是怎样 「奇异果女孩」
What is this, "Gilmore Girls"?
芮恩和我有些家庭问题要讨论
Ryan and I have family matters to discuss.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表