剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
有意思
That's interesting.
鲍文对喜欢暗箭伤人的姐妹 有专门的术语吗
Does Bowen have a term for backstabbing sisters?
我要上厕所 单宁酸透过了我的身体
Oh. I need the ladies'. Tannins go right through me.
暗箭伤人的姐妹
Backstabbing sisters?
今天的晚餐不是我安排的
I wasn't the one who orchestrated this dinner.
是佳达
Jada did.
这是你想要的吗
Was that what you wanted?
马科斯发现我和他妈妈共进晚餐 所以他不再信任我
Marquis finds out I'm having dinner with his mom, so he stops trusting me?
如果我们要讨论信任的问题
If we're having a conversation about trust,
来聊聊你女朋友怎么看待
let's talk about what your girlfriend thought
她要在我书房♥里找到的东西
she would find in my study.
没错 所以别跟我说 什么别有用心
Exactly, so don't talk to me about having an agenda.
佳达 你说得对 我是别有用心
You're right, Jada. I did come here with an agenda.
我是来感谢你的
I came to say thank you.
谢谢你放弃我
Thank you for giving me up.
谢谢你选择离开
Thank you for walking away,
让我成为别人的麻烦
letting me be someone else's problem.
因为我没有得到管家
Because I didn't get the butlers,
或五道菜的套餐 或豪♥宅♥
or the five-course meal, or the mansion.
我有个家 我有爱 我有个真正的母亲
I got a home. I got love. I got a real mother.
早该知道的 佐伊 红酒和家庭闹剧不搭调
Should've known, Zoey. Wine and family drama do not mix.
为什么我没有知觉了
Why can't I feel anything?
打开水龙头 佐伊
Turn the faucet, Zoey.
我得说我不会让我的妹妹
I'm not about to let my baby sister
赢得今晚的最佳演讲奖
win best speech of the night.
马科斯 今晚的表演还不够吗
Marquis, haven't we had enough theatrics?
别担心 我长话短说
Don't worry. I'll keep it simple.
敬家庭和忠诚
To family and loyalty.
你没事吧
You okay?
我的手臂没知觉了
I can't feel my arms.
放松
Relax.
只是有点麻痹
Just a little paralytic.
好吧 也许是很强烈的麻痹
Okay, maybe a lot of paralytic.
你滚远点
Get away from us.
你也不是个容易搞定的女人
You're not an easy woman to get alone.
还得说服你我是皇室成员
Practically had to convince you I was royalty
才能取得进入王国的钥匙
to get keys to the kingdom.
你不记得我了 杰特太太
You don't remember me, Mrs. Jet?
我不知道你是谁
I have no idea who you are.
你开除的人 真的会多到记不清吗
Do you really fire so many people, they're all a blur?
拉兹洛瓦伦丁
Lazlo Valentin.
我在你的公♥司♥餐厅当厨师 直到你解雇了我
I was a chef in the dining hall at your office until you fired me.
瓦伦丁 好 我记得这个名字
Valentin. Okay. I remember the name.
好样的
Good for you.
你知道我记得什么吗
You know what I remember?
告诉我的家人
Telling my family,
"各位 暂时没有钱进账了
"hey, guys. No more money's coming in for a while.
老板娘最讨厌爸爸的手艺
Boss lady hates daddy's cooking,
所以现在没人想雇他了"
so now nobody wants to hire him anymore."
我记得离婚协议书 收债人 回收人
And I remember the divorce papers. The debt collectors. The repo man.
老兄 你真的认为她记得 大楼餐厅里那个该死的厨师吗
You think she remembers the cook from the caf?
马科斯 不 你可能只是说
Marquis. - You probably said
食物难吃 然后你的手下把他换掉了
the food sucked. And your staff replaced his ass.
只是生意而已 兄弟 只是生意
It's just business, bro. Just business?
她害我失去了家人
I lost my family because of her.
现在你会失去你的家人
So now you'll lose yours.
是你告诉马科斯晚餐的事
You told Marquis about this dinner?
不然你怎么能看着我 把他剁成肉酱
How else could you watch me chop him into bacon bits?
但那个意想不到的女儿
But the unexpected daughter?
这可是开胃小菜
Talk about an amuse-bouche.
马科斯 快 起来 我们得走了
Marquis. - Come on. We gotta go.
我做不到 我动不了
I can't... I can't move.
佐伊 她还在楼上
Zoey's still upstairs.
把他交给我 你去吧
I got him. You go.
我会找到佐伊的
I'll find Zoey.
你们去外面求救
You guys, get outside, and call for help.
我来救你了
I got you.
来吧
Come on.
佐伊 佐伊 我们得走了
Zoey. Zoey, we gotta go.
打不开 为什么打不开
It won't open. Why won't it open?
他肯定从外面把我们锁在里面了
He must have locked us in from the outside.
(无信♥号♥♥)
我的手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥ 我也是
My phone has no service. Mine either.
哪只小猪去市场了
Which little piggy went to market?
哪只小猪应该待在家里
Which little piggy should have stayed home?
楼上 跟我来
Upstairs. Follow me.
你走吧 别管我了
Go. Go without me.
不 马科斯 来吧 你可以的 走吧
No, Marquis, come on. You can do this. Let's go.
猪面教授给你上一课 没人喜欢不速之客
A lesson from Professor Pyg: Nobody likes an uninvited guest.
来吧 快点
Come on. Come on.
我要用力吹 把你的房♥子烧掉
I'll huff, and I'll puff, and burn your house down!
他走了
He's gone.
暂时而已
For now.
佐伊死了
Zoey's dead.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我们不走 他也不会离开这栋房♥子
He's not leaving this house until we are too.
这是什么地方 这是紧急避难室
What is this place? It's a panic room.
几年前我改造了一个衣柜
I converted one of my closets a few years back.
你的敌人一定很多
You must have a lot of enemies.
神圣的衣柜什么的
Secret closet space and all.
信♥号♥♥没了
Signal's dead.
我刚才打电♥话♥掉线了
I had a call drop earlier.
他肯定激活了某种信♥号♥♥拦截器
He must have activated some sort of signal blocker.
告诉我你这里有枪
Tell me you have a gun in here.
我不相信枪
Mm-mm. I don't believe in guns.
为什么 不够折磨人吗
What's wrong? Not torturous enough?
那是什么意思 大家冷静 好吗
What's that supposed to mean? - Everyone, chill.
迟早会有人发现我们不见的
Someone will eventually realize we're missing
然后来找我们 我们只需坚持到那个时候
and come looking for us. We just need to hang until then.
马科斯
Marquis?
马科斯 马科斯
Marquis? Marquis, Marquis!
马科斯
Marquis.
帕梅拉和我是在哥谭大学认识的
Pamela and I met at Gotham U.
我当时在学刑法 她喜欢植物学 我们完全相反
I was studying criminal law. She was into botany. Complete opposites,
但我们眼中的未来都有对方
but couldn't see a future without the other.
我喜欢
Love that.
与此同时 她的一位同学
At the same time, one of her classmates
在为博士学位做一些偏执的实验
was conducting these obsessive experiments for his PhD.
他和帕梅很好胜
He and Pam were competitive.
都超级聪明 有点书呆子气
Both super smart, kind of nerdy.
她以为这样无伤大雅
She thought it was harmless,
直到有天晚上 他绑♥架♥了帕姆 并把她当小白鼠
until one night, he abducted Pam and used her as his guinea pig.
我猜是马克罗格朗
Let me guess. That'd be Marc LeGrand?
他给她注射的东西是毒药
Whatever he injected her with was poison.
在他的实验室合成了 一些可怕的成分
Some awful combination of things around his lab.
夹竹桃 龙葵 铁杉
Oleander, nightshade, water hemlock.
改变了她整个生理机能
Changed her physiology.
把她变成一个目中无人的疯子
Turned her into a green-thumbed psycho.
但她不是那么想的
She didn't see it that way.
她想要拯救地球
She wanted to save the planet.
也就是要惩罚任何破坏它的人
That meant punishing anyone destroying it.
但一个前途大好的警♥察♥ 与连环杀手同居
Except an up-and-coming cop shacking up with a serial killer
让两人的事业轨道都受到影响
kind of puts a cramp in the old career trajectory.
她从富有同情心和关爱
She went from compassionate and loving
一夜之间变得鲁莽和不理智
to reckless and irrational overnight.
个性全然改变 最终让我们关系破裂
Total personality change. Eventually it just tore us apart.
潜台词 你把事业看得比女人重要
Subtext, you chose your career over your girl.
她迷失了
She was lost, okay?
好吗 情感上 精神上都毁了
Gone emotionally, mentally.
只有躯壳是我以前认识的人
A shell of the person I knew.
我当时太年轻 不知道怎么救她
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表