剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
My hands sting.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
你知道为什么 宝贝
You know why, baby.
自从小丑在你头上按下蜂鸣器后
Since the Joker pressed that buzzer to your head,
你跟以前不一样了
you haven't been the same.
那不是我的错
That wasn't my fault.
我知道
I know.
我得治好你
I need to fix you
在不明事理的人 让你永远消失之前
before someone that doesn't understand that tries to put you away for good.
妈妈 对不起
Mama. I'm sorry.
一切的事
For everything.
我爱你
I love you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
你相信我吧
Just trust me on this.
我不是一直照顾你吗
Haven't I always taken care of you?
等你醒来
When you wake up,
你就会再次成为我的马科斯
you're gonna be my Marquis again.
退后
Back off.
你想为杀死佳达杰特负责吗
You wanna be responsible for killing Jada Jet?
我会杀了她
I'll kill her.
马科斯 你在干什么
Marquis, what are you doing?
用你教我的方法
I'm doing what you taught me.
主动出击
Taking initiative.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
马科斯 他逃走了
Marquis, he escaped.
天啊
Oh, my god.
来 慢点 别急着起来
Hey, take it easy. Don't try to get up.
马科斯不是被关起来了吗
I thought Marquis was on ice.
我们...
We...
我们失败了
we failed.
他现在会在哪里呢
Where could he be now?
莱恩
Ryan...
他去找你了
He went looking for you.
吊腕带不错
Nice sling.
让你看起来更强悍
Makes you look tough.
莱恩在吗
Is Ryan around?
我不知道她在哪里
I don't know where she is.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in?
我告诉前台的工作人员 我和莱恩是血亲
I told the front desk Ryan and I were blood.
18K金笔尖
Eighteen-karat gold nib.
光面涂漆 价格不菲
Satin lacquer finish. Pricey.
而且还很重 你能把那个放下吗
And hefty too. Can you put that down?
这是我爸给我的礼物
That was a gift from my dad.
我早该猜到了
Ah. Should've figured.
卢修斯福克斯的品味总是最好的
Lucius Fox always had the best taste.
你老爸以前经常来我们家
Your old man used to come by our place sometimes
品尝我妈最拿手的莫斯科骡子
for my mom's famous Moscow Mule nights.
对 我们有时会在车道上投篮
We'd shoot hoops in the driveway sometimes.
好家伙
Good man.
把笔给我
Dude, give me the pen.
不行
No.
有问题吗 福克斯先生
There a problem, Mr. Fox?
有问题吗 福克斯先生 你叫保安来逮住我
Is there a problem, Mr. Fox? You called security?
对 你现在不需要来这里
You don't need to be here.
好 放松点
Relax.
卢克和我没问题 在等我妹妹来
Luke and I were chilling while I wait for my sister.
你可能知道她是你们的老板
You may know her as your boss.
请你送杰特先生出去
Please escort Mr. Jet out.
你的笔
Here's your pen.
打得好
That was a good shot.
动作真快
You're quick.
我都还没热身呢
I wasn't even warmed up yet.
别自欺欺人了
Don't lie to yourself.
你双手健全都打不赢我
You wouldn't beat me with two good hands.
你还没投降呢
Ready to wave the white flag?
晚安
Good night.
你真好 还会帮我检查血型
You are so awesome to check my blood type.
但是你为什么要检查我的血型
But why are you checking my blood type?
因为知道血型很重要
Because it's important to know.
想象一下 如果你出了致命事故
I mean, imagine if you were in a near-fatal accident.
你可不想冒着被输错血的风险
You wouldn't wanna run the risk of being given the wrong blood.
再说 不查一下我怎么知道 我们合不合得来
Plus, how else would I find out if we're compatible?
好的 有道理
Oh, okay. That makes sense.
是AB阴性血 这样不行
It's AB-negative. It's not gonna cut it.
不过这种血型非常罕见 需求量很大
But that's a rare blood type, high in demand.
你该考虑献血了
Consider donating your plasma.
我马上去找献血地点
I'll find a place to donate now.
玛丽 这位是杰森
Mary, this is Jason.
我和杰森一直在说
Jason and I have just been talking
现在很难认识一些"有机"的人
about how hard it is to meet people organically nowadays.
杰森没有穿孔 没有纹身
Jason has no piercings, no tattoos,
没去过会得疟疾的国家
and has never been to a country where you can get malaria.
而且他是双子座
Plus, bonus, he's a Gemini.
你说过会有鸡翅的
You said there'd be wings.
对你的胆固醇不好
That's bad for your cholesterol.
把你的手放在这里
Place your hand here.
我也想吃鸡翅
Ugh, now I want wings.
O型阴性 你赢了
O-neg. We have a winner.
我赢了什么
What did I win?
你可以捐献
You get to donate
两三品脱血液 做点好事
two, three pints of your blood for a very good cause.
我要打断你了
I'm gonna have to cut you off now.
图瓦博士没有解毒剂的试验对象
Dr. Tuva didn't have a subject to test the antidote on,
她很有信心会成功
but she's confident it'll work.
那可不一定
That makes one of us.
希望还有时间能救玛丽
I just hope there's time to save Mary.
我知道你不信任我 我犯了很多错误
I know you don't trust me. I've made a lot of mistakes,
但我总是信守承诺
but I keep my promises.
应该在这里
It should be in here.
马科斯
Marquis.
你做了什么
What have you done?
卢克
Luke.
冷静
Chill.
他还活着 我查过了
He's alive. I checked.
你的门卫则是另一回事了
Your guard's another story.
你要对付的人是我
Your fight is with me.
背叛你的人是我
I'm the one who betrayed you.
我明白你为什么生气
I get why you'd be upset.
我知道被你妹妹背叛 感觉一定很糟
I know how awful that must have felt, to have your sister turn against you.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
你以为我受伤了
You thought I was wounded.
你觉得我的心都碎了
You think I'm all torn up inside?
因为我失散多年的妹妹 在背后捅我一刀而哭丧着脸
Sad face because my long-lost sister stabbed me in the back?
马科斯
Marquis.
你不必假装你没受伤
You don't have to pretend you're not hurt.
莱恩 你还不明白吗
Ryan, wait, you don't get it?
我终于不用假装了
This is me finally not pretending.
真不敢相信你也信以为真了 什么手足之情
I can't believe you bought into the sibling-bonding crap.
你知道我为了忍♥住不笑 有多辛苦吗
Know how hard it was for me to keep a straight face?
"我和你对抗全世界 妹妹"
"Me and you against the world, sis."
这么渴望和不想要你的家庭 取得联♥系♥
So desperate to connect with the family that didn't want you.
我还以为在集体之家 住了那么多年
I would've thought that years in the group home
可以磨练你的铁石心肠
would toughen you up.
但你还是上钩了
But you still fell for it.
等等
Wait,
你现在的表情让一切都值得了
the look on your face right now? It makes it all worth it.
等一下 我拍张照片
Hold on. Take a picture.
就用这个做背景图吧 你生病了
Use this as my background. You're sick.
没有你朋友病得厉害
Not as sick as your friend.
妈妈在她失去意识之前
Mom filled me in on your little deal
跟我说了你的小交易
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表