剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
完美是有代价的
Perfection comes at a price.
小心
Look out.
来了
Incoming.
火烈鸟
Flamingo.
什么
Excuse me?
鞭子杀手
The bullwhip killer.
很华丽
It's the flamboyant,
骑着粉色哈雷摩托的火烈鸟
pink Harley-straddling psycho, Flamingo.
受害者属于敌对帮派 DNA证据
Victim was in a rival gang. DNA evidence.
等等等等
Blah, blah, blah,
科学
science.
但重点是摩托车靴是否合身
But the point is, if the biker boot fits...
我去通知被害人家属
I'll alert the victim's family
发出对这只火烈鸟的通缉令
and put out a warrant for this Flamingo.
我猜这意味着 猫女的鞭子还在外面
And I guess that means Catwoman's whip is still out there.
我迫不及待去找了 不过先等我去大溪地度个假
And I can't wait to get to that when I'm back from Tahiti.
因为我相信
Because I believe that...
这些钱够我去一周了
This buys me a week's vacation.
这是什么
And what is this?
你女朋友
Your girlfriend.
虽然她看起来有点虚弱
She is looking a little frail.
从藤蔓上砍下来的一段
This is a dead cutting from her vine.
你从哪弄来的 这重要吗
Where did you get this? Does it matter?
我让你与失散多年的爱人重逢
I reunited you with your long-lost love.
蝙蝠侠和猫女的事 居然还让我疑惑
To think I was confused about Batman and Catwoman.
这很重要 因为这些藤蔓不会死
It matters because these vines don't die
除非...
unless...
除非什么
Unless what?
除非她也传染了别人
Unless she's infected someone else.
你在想什么
What you thinking about?
甜点吃什么
What was for dessert.
佳达有所隐瞒
Jada's hiding something.
我不知道是什么 但我相信我的直觉
I don't know what, but I trust my gut on this.
她在说谎
She's lying.
现在她该告诉我一切了
Then it's time for her to tell me everything.
我明天会打给你 告诉你我查到什么
I'll call you tomorrow, tell you what I learned.
祝你好运
Good luck.
很棒的初次约会吧
Great first date, huh?
真的很难忘
Definitely memorable.
大家还奇怪我为什么不办晚宴
And people wonder why I don't throw dinner parties.
你没事吧
You okay?
你女朋友留下的
Your girlfriend left this.
一日为乌鸦 终生为乌鸦
Once a crow, always a crow, huh?
我不知道乔丹摩尔的事
I didn't know about Jordan Moore.
你的话还不够好 佳达
Your word is not good enough, Jada.
只能是这样
Well, it has to be.
我之前不知道乔丹的事
I didn't know about Jordan,
还有这些实验和死亡
or the experiments, or the deaths.
怎么可能 我是个母亲
How could I? I'm a mother.
这一切都是为了避免再有人受伤
The whole point of all this was that no one else get hurt.
这一切什么
The whole point of what?
我要告诉你一件事
I'm gonna tell you something.
为了你和你爱的人
And for your sake, and for everyone you love's sake,
你必须保守秘密 你要向我保证
you keep it to yourself. Promise me that.
不行
I can't.
先让我知道是什么
Not until I know what it is.
马科斯生病了
Marquis is sick.
(马科斯富兰克林杰特 2003年)
怎么样 马科斯
What's going on, Marquis?
你生日收到了什么礼物
What'd you get for your birthday?
虫子收集器
A bug collector kit.
真酷
That's cool.
你拿那个放大镜干什么
What are you doing with that magnifying glass?
融化蚂蚁
Melting ants.
看吧
See?
它们会被太阳烧着
They burn up in the sun.
有一次修学旅行出了事
There was an incident during a school field trip.
马科斯在车上
Marquis was on the bus.
车子在红绿灯前停下
It pulled up to a stoplight.
突然 一个男人穿得像小丑
And suddenly a man dressed like a clown,
绿色头发 紫色西装
green hair, purple suit,
丑陋的大笑
big ugly smile,
他跳上火车 控制了整辆巴士
he jumped on board, took over the bus.
小丑
The Joker?
他和我的儿子有过交集
There was an encounter with my son.
小丑的手上有个电击器
The Joker had this zapper on his hand.
"欢乐蜂鸣器" 管它叫什么
The joy buzzer. - Whatever it's called.
他把这个按在我儿子的额头上
He pressed it against my son's forehead.
电流穿过他的大脑
An electrical charge went through his brain.
那天之后 他就变了 黑暗
After that day, he was different. Dark.
可怕
Horrifying.
马科斯
Marquis?
不
No!
马科斯一直对我很好
Marquis has been nothing but nice to me.
反♥社♥会♥者在大部分时间 都很迷人 莱恩
Sociopaths are charming 95 percent of the time, Ryan.
妈 不要这么老土
Mom, don't be so lame.
对爸爸说生日快乐一点也不老土
It's not lame to tell your dad happy birthday.
我给他写了张卡片
I wrote him a card.
亲爱的 你父亲在国外 这对他意义重大
Sweetheart, your father's overseas. It would mean so much to him if he heard it...
只要他听你说一句... 我说了不行
I said, no!
专家 神经学家 心理学家
Specialists, neurologists, psychologists.
我花了几百万 悄悄研究治疗他的方法
I have spent millions trying to fix him behind his back,
好让我能再次拥有我的乖儿子
so I could have my sweet boy again.
但没人能帮我
No one's been able to help me.
然后我知道了冷冻疗法
And then I learned of cryostasis.
冰冻溶液的幕后主使确实是你
So you were behind the freeze serum.
我不知道我的研究团队 在进行人体实验
I had no idea my research team was conducting human experiments.
我只是觉得如果我能让马科斯 离开一段时间
I just thought if I could sideline Marquis for a while,
就能为我争取时间找到解决办法
it would buy me some time to find a solution.
(马科斯 2011年8月)
他要再尝一口
He's going in for another bite.
爸 汉堡如何
How's the burger, dad?
好吃
Delicious.
搞什么
What the hell?
他盯上我了
Uh-oh. He's onto me.
那是花生酱吗
Is that peanut butter?
怎么了
What's wrong?
花生
Peanuts.
汉堡
Burger.
富兰克林 你的笔呢
Franklin, Where's your pen?
你的笔呢
Where's your pen?
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为从我们认识那天起
Because everything I have done since the day we met
我所做的一切
has been
都是为了保护你 莱恩
to protect you, Ryan.
也因为我需要你的帮助
And because I need your help.
我只想在更多人受伤之前 阻止马科斯
All I want is to stop Marquis before anyone else gets hurt.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表