剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Thank you.
给我
Gimme.
你可以让我离开街头
You can take the girl out of the streets,
但街头还在我的骨子里
but you can't take the streets out of the girl.
你一点也没变
You haven't changed one bit, have you, Jada?
我跟我老婆复合了
I got back with my wife.
她真幸运
Lucky her.
看来我们找对地方了
Looks like we're in the right place.
就像你说的
Like you said,
这些是蝙蝠侠的东西
these belonged to Batman,
却不知怎么地掉进河里
then somehow managed to fall into the river
落入蠢蠢欲动的凶徒手中
and into the hands of would-be killers.
我想某位英雄需要解释一下了
I think a certain hero has some explaining to do.
好的
Okay.
我们转弯后 我感觉好多了
I feel better since we turned.
很好
Okay. Good, yeah.
圣托里尼岛 我们来了
Santorini, here we come.
又来了 转回去
Okay, it's back. Turn back.
你想转到没油吗
Come on, do you wanna run out of gas?
爱丽丝 我是认真的
Alice, I'm serious,
停车 不
stop the car. No!
我叫你停车
I said stop!
停车
Stop!
我才应该是疯子
I am supposed to be the crazy one.
你不是那个偏头痛发作的人
You're not the one with a bitch of a migraine
我只有走这条路时才会不痛
that only seems to stop bitching when I go this way!
你往那边走可能会死
If you go that way, you'll probably die.
初版毒藤女回来了
The OG is back?
她在试图把你吸引到她身边
She's trying to draw you to her.
为什么
Why?
你看着我像毒藤女的 粉丝会会长吗
Uh, do I look like the president of the Poison Ivy fan club?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我知道一山不容二虎
but I do know that a world with two of a kind never ends well.
你问问可怜的贝丝凯恩吧
Why don't you ask poor, boring Beth Kane?
对了 你问不了 因为她已经死了
Oh, that's right, you can't, because she's dead!
这就是我产生这种感觉的原因
That's why I've been feeling this way?
显然我们心有灵犀 所以她在呼唤我
Clearly we have some sort of bond... and she's calling out to me.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
你没听我说话吗
Were you not listening to anything I said?
我要去 爱丽丝
I'm going, Alice.
是她解开了我的灵力
This is the woman who unlocked my prowess
让我终于得到了幸福
and the reason why I'm finally happy.
我至少可以去看看 她想要什么 对吧
The least I can do is go and see what she wants, right?
好吧
Fine.
我们去见你的造物主吧
Let's go meet your maker.
龙舌兰
Tequila?
你现在是要我说好 然后你转手递给卢克吗
Is this the part where I say yes and you pass it to Luke?
我想感谢你帮我拿回蝙蝠战衣
It's where I thank you for grabbing my Batsuit
而你的车被吸进了深渊
while your car was being sucked into the abyss.
了不起
You're a badass.
我能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你对我有意见吗
What's your problem with me?
自从来了这里 我就没再提起过芮妮
Hey, I haven't brought up Renee once since we got here.
我指的不是芮妮
I'm not talking about Renee.
随你怎么假装
And you can pretend all you want
我们的问题开始于 她进入我们的生活
that our problems started when she came into our lives,
但我们的关系从一开始就是这样
but it's been like this since the beginning.
你是说你以为我是个 普通罪犯的时候
You mean back when you thought I was a common criminal.
所以你才讨厌我吗
Is that why you don't like me?
我已经道过歉了
I have apologized.
我改变了看法
I've changed.
莱恩 我甚至把工作辞了
Ryan, I literally quit my job,
一部分原因是我们的关系 以及我从你身上学到的东西
in part because of this relationship and what I learned from you.
我尽力了 好吗 但我没得到任何回报
I'm trying, okay? But I'm not getting anything in return.
你想要什么回报
What do you want in return?
你想要什么
What do you want?
听着 我无意冒犯
Look, no offense,
可是索菲 我现在有千头万绪
but, Sophie, I have so much going on in my head right now,
我不知道我想要什么
I don't know what I want.
是吗
You think?
有一半时间我都不知道 你是喜欢我还是讨厌我
Half the time, I don't know if you like me or hate me.
老实说 我觉得你只是害怕
And honestly, I think you're just afraid.
怕什么
Afraid of what?
产生真实的感觉 然后破坏掉
Of feeling something real and blowing it.
所以是什么 你想要的是什么
So, what is it? What do you want?
不
No!
让开
Move.
什么 让开
What? - Move!
盐和醋
Salt and vinegar.
为什么要小声说话
Why are we whispering?
想象这片林子里的无数个孢子
Imagine each of the trillion spores in these woods
就像毒藤蔓的一条感官腺
as one of Poison Ivy's sensory glands.
她能感知声音的振动
She can sense sound vibrations.
对 我们这么大动静地争吵
Yeah. So between the hammering and the arguing...
就是吸引着她过来
We drew her right to us.
放马过来吧 贱♥人♥
Well, game on, bitch.
再装两袋 我们就去逮住毒藤女吧
Load up two more of those. We're going on a Poison Ivy hunt.
我也想 但不幸的是 那是我们最后的盐了
I wish I could, but unfortunately, that was the last of the salt.
其实不是的
Wait, actually, that's not true.
我看到一袋冰块 在车道的卡车上融化了
I saw a bag of ice melt in the truck in the driveway.
外面车道上的卡车 在那边
The truck in the driveway outside?
在墙的另一边
Out there? On the other side of these walls?
或者我们也可以继续窝在这里
Or we can just stay cooped up in here
然后不断质疑对方 直到死去
and second-guess each other to death.
省得帕梅费劲了
Save Pam the effort.
好 我们抽签决定谁去
Okay. Um, we could draw straws to see who goes.
我给你们省点麻烦
I'll save us the trouble.
我是蝙蝠女侠 我去
I'm Batwoman. I'll go.
她就在附近
She's close.
我感受到一股温暖的吸引力
I can feel her warm pull.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
她给自己取名叫"毒藤女"
Well, she named herself Poison Ivy.
为什么不选柔弱的丁香花 或者娇小的百合花
Why not delicate lilac or dainty lily?
也许是因为她是杀人狂
Maybe because she's a mass murderer.
爱丽丝 你不能讽刺 让我觉醒的女人
Alice, we are not tire-ironing the woman responsible for my awakening.
我很能体会这种找到了
Look, I get this whole "bone of my bone,
造物主的感觉
flesh of my flesh" thing that's happening right now,
但你们的下场不会是
but this is an ending with the two of you
把小藤蔓缠绕在一起 做出一个和平花环
winding your little vines together, making a peace wreath.
你吃醋了
Are you jealous?
这是怎么回事
What is happening here?
你在担心什么
What are you so worried about?
担心你会死
You ending up dead!
因为去圣托里尼的票 是以你的名字开的
Because the, um, tickets to Santorini are in your name,
如果你死了 我就无法去水疗旅行了
and if you die, I will miss out on a spa retreat, so...
我们为什么能合作 爱丽丝
Why do we work, Alice?
你杀了我妈妈
You killed my mom.
我取代你进入我们的家庭
I replaced you in our family.
但是
But
我们一起踏上这场疯狂的冒险 为什么
here we are on this crazy adventure together. Why?
可能是因为你让我 开车去解放的国度
Probably because you made me drive out to deliverance country.
因为尽管我们有这么多包袱
It's because despite all of our baggage...
我们都找到了梦寐以求的姐妹
We both found the sister we always wanted.
我看到的是一个渴望自♥由♥的女孩
I see the girl who just craved her freedom.
我也喜欢你支持我做我想做的事
And I love that you support me to do what I want.
这就是我想做的事
And this is what I want.
我不想打这张牌 姐妹 不过真不好意思
I hate to have to pull this card, sis, but, um...
我才是姐姐 爱丽丝 别动
Tough beans, I'm older. Alice, stop.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你留在这里
You're staying right here.
我自己去
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表