剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
《蝙蝠女侠》 前情提要
Previously on Batwoman
你要为她所做的一切负责
You're responsible for everything she does
在你们找到蝙蝠侠战利品箱的
until you two have tracked down every last one of those toxic toys
所有邪恶玩具之前
from Batman's trophy case.
现在有一千个纳米机器人正在游进你的血管
A thousand nanobots are swimming through your bloodstream,
发送追踪信♥号♥♥到卫星上
sending out tracking beacons to satellites as we speak.
如果我的判断没错 战衣以为你受伤了
The suit thought you were injured.
所以导致整个系统关闭
Which prompted a system-wide shutdown,
让战衣进入安全模式
putting the suit in safe mode.
我以为我们同意了
I thought you and I agreed
你别管我的事情
you'd stay out of my business.
我这次来找你是私事
This is personal.
因为我是你的女儿
Because I'm your daughter.
公交车司机
Bus driver,
等等
wait!
再等等吧 等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait,
等着啊 你这个...
you piece of—-
我交税
(呃) I pay taxes!
你的薪水是我付的
I pay your salary, man.
去你的
Screw you!
想不想看一样很酷的东西
Yo. Wanna see something awesome?
泰勒 看看这个
Taylor, check this out.
泰勒 你看 我在勒布桥下 抓青蛙时找到的
T, look. Found it catching frogs under Loeb Bridge.
我即将解锁一只宠物
I'm about to unlock a pet.
泰勒 拜托 埃文 冷静点
Taylor, come on. Evan, chm.
跟他们说我晚点回去
Tell them I'm gonna be late.
不 抱歉 不是我...
No, I'm sorry, it's not my...
不会是真的吧
You gotta be kidding me.
我爱这个该死的城市
I love this fricking town.
蝙 蝠 女 侠
第 三 季 第 3 集
哥谭警方不予置评
Gotham officials have no comment on
为何一罐液氮
how a tank of liquid nitrogen
会落入学生之手
ended up in the hands of schoolchildren
还把这辆公交车冻住了
and caused this bus to freeze.
高谭市官员认为这些冷冻剂
Gotham officials are linking the freezing agent
与"急冻人"维克托弗莱斯有关
to Mr. Victor Fries,
这位已故的冷冻学家
the deceased cryobiologist Gotham remembers...
哥谭人都记得 他是蝙蝠侠最冷酷的敌人
As one of Batman's coldest enemies...
怀尔德小姐来见你了 杰特女士
Ms. Wilder is here for your meeting, Ms. Jet.
警方希望所有知情人士
Officials are asking anyone with information
若得知冰冻溶液的来源
as to where the freeze serum came from
请联♥系♥哥谭警♥察♥局
to call the GCPD.
所以我只乘地铁
That's why I take the subway.
很抱歉昨晚没有机会
I'm sorry we didn't get a chance
好好把话谈完
to finish our conversation last night.
我必须承认...
I have to admit,
我从没想过会见到你
I never planned on meeting you.
一下子消化不了
It's a lot to process.
你出生地位 却平步青云
I see you've risen above your circumstances
拿到学位
to get your degree,
爬上公♥司♥高层
climb the corporate ladder,
成为韦恩集团的代理总裁
become the acting CEO of Wayne.
你已经成长为一个非凡的
You've turned yourself into a rather remarkable
年轻女人 莱恩
young woman, Ryan.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着
Look,
我不是来责怪你的
I didn't come here to blame you for anything.
不管你当时的情况如何
Whatever your situation was at the time,
是因为年轻还是害怕
if you were young or scared,
还是因为没计划怀孕
or I was unplanned,
不想要我 都可以
unwanted, whatever.
我并不会指责你
No judgment.
我只是想告诉你 一切都好
I just wanted you to know that it's all good.
我也过得挺好的
I turned out okay.
莱恩 为了尊重你和我的时间
Ryan, in an effort to respect your time and mine,
我会尽量把事情简单化
I will try to make this as simple as possible.
我不想和你培养感情
I'm not interested in having a relationship with you.
现在如果你不介意
Now, if you don't mind,
我要去准备开会了
I have a meeting I need to prepare for...
等等 为什么生下我
Wait. Why have me
然后掩盖真♥相♥
and then cover it up?
亚当 你能告诉邦妮 我正在过去吗
Adam, will you let Bonnie know I'm on my way?
你付给一个医生两百万 来伪造名字
You paid a doctor $2 million to fake your name
写在我的出生证明上
on my birth certificate
然后假装你死了
and then made it look like you died
所以我一直没有来找你
so I never came looking for you.
你在害怕什么
What were you afraid of?
有时候最好不要问问题
Sometimes it's better to stop asking questions.
所以你请我来这里
So you invited me here
就是为了赶我出去吗
just to show me the door.
如果你再尝试和我家有任何瓜葛
If you continue to try to have anything to do with my family,
我会亲自保证
I will personally see to it
你和韦恩企业 会为这个决定深感后悔
that you and Wayne Enterprises will come to severely regret that decision.
我一直想知道我的亲生母亲是谁
I always wondered who my birth mother was.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
一个不值得我浪费时间的人
Someone not worth my time.
很高兴我们意见一致
I'm glad we're on the same page.
我错过了 该死
Whoa. I missed it? Damn.
看吧 这就是我
See, this is what I get
挑鞋子犹豫不决的下场
for second-guessing my kicks.
我为你认真打扮过 怀尔德
I went deep vault for you, Wilder.
值得吗
Worth it?
我以前有双蓝色的
I actually used to have those in blue.
不错
There you go.
很值得
Worth it.
看 我们已经在培养感情了
We're connecting already.
马科斯 我以为你已经出了门
Marquis, I thought you were on your way
去参加今晚的"大都会杂♥志♥"网红派对
to Metropolis magazine's influencer party tonight.
本来是的 然后我听说你要见一个
I was. Then I heard you were sitting down with a
年轻总裁 却不带上我
new young CEO without me
我觉得时间安排有疏漏 所以我就溜了
and I figured it was a scheduling oversight, so I bounced.
对不起 你是谁
I am sorry. Who are you?
你还真是新来的
You're "new" new.
没关系 我不会介意的
That's cool. I won't take any offense.
杰图里安工业执行副总裁
I'm Jeturian Industries Executive Vice President
马科斯杰特
Marquis Jet.
也就是我的儿子
Also known as my son.
你明明说过不想再了解她的
You were very clear about knowing the absolute minimum.
你都不确定你想不想了解佳达
You weren't even sure if you wanted to get to know Jada.
所以知道她还有一个孩子
So knowing she had another kid
只会让情况变得更复杂
would have just complicated it more.
她养大了这个孩子 而送走了我
A kid she kept while she gave me away.
他至少很酷吧
Was he cool at least?
我不知道
I have no idea.
佳达很快把我赶了出门
Jada kicked me out of there so fast
我都来不及申请免费停车
I didn't even get my parking validated.
这就是为什么 我并不想打开那扇门
This is exactly why I wanted to keep that door closed.
现在怎么办 你没听说吗
So, what now? You didn't hear?
急冻人的液氮罐
Mr. Freeze's liquid nitrogen can
落入了八年级学生的手里
got into the hands of a bunch of 8th graders.
我得找到它
I need to find it.
我是说你妈妈
I mean about your mom.
我能怎么办
What can I do?
你需要什么
What do you need?
可怜的孩子
You poor thing.
我很遗憾 莱恩
I'm so sorry, Ryan.
谢谢
Thanks.
很糟糕 但我会没事的
It sucks but I'll be fine.
好吧 首先 她怎么敢这样
Okay, first, how dare she?
其次 你怎么知道她还活着
And second, how did you know she was still alive?
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表