剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
You need to be closer.
他在主持游戏节目 我怎么靠近他
How am I supposed to do that while he's playing host?
我只知道我换掉了 他助理的平板电脑芯片
All I know is, I switched the SIM card on his assistant's tablet
获得了塔楼安保摄像头 的所有权限
and now have full access to tower security cams.
好 这又不是比赛
Okay... It's not a competition.
好 没问题
Yeah, sure thing,
但索菲刚拿到了 马科斯的大拇指指纹
but Sophie just got Marquis' thumbprint,
现在就等你了
so just waiting on you here.
句子填空
Complete this sentence:
我们之中的病人 理应得到我们的...
"The sick among us deserve our..."
同情
Pity?
我们要的答案是恐惧
The answer we were looking for was "fear." Tough luck.
真倒霉 下一个是谁
Who's next?
来吧 别害羞
Come on, don't be shy.
我保证 这是千载难逢的机会
Look, I promise, this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
方块3
Three of diamonds.
对 就是我
Ah. Yes, me.
你是佩内洛普狄维鲁吧
Oh, Ms. Penelope Devereux, I presume?
好 开始了
Okay, here we go.
宾客名单里只有一位巴黎人
The only Parisian on my guest list.
你打造了 "包厘街三命案"这个游戏
You created the game "Three Murders at the Bowery."
恕我冒昧 你的作品 真是深思熟虑又离经叛道
May I say, your work is most... thoughtfully deranged.
谢谢
Thank you.
再过几秒就好了
Just a few more seconds.
是非题
True or false,
艺术家总是把自己投入到作品中 不管有多黑暗
an artist always puts herself, no matter how dark, into her work.
对
True.
每当我们把黑暗展示给光明时
Whenever we reveal our darkness into the light,
我们就不再害怕了
we are no longer scared.
错
False.
句子填空
Finish this sentence:
母爱是...
"A mother's love is..."
扫描完毕 我们准备好了
Scan complete. Good to go.
与我无关的
Eh, not my problem.
如果我的心理治疗师在这里
If my therapist were here,
她会说生气的时候 捕猎脱水的尸体绝不是好主意
she'd say it's never a good idea to hunt a desiccated body while angry.
告诉我她为什么突然想来这里
Tell me why she's here all of a sudden.
哪是突然
It's not sudden.
我们本来打算共度余生
We were planning to spend our entire lives together.
如果布鲁斯有提到帕梅
Bruce mentioned anything about Pam,
我可能会看懂
there's a good chance I'll understand it.
虽然你想亲她 与她和好
Just because you wanna kiss and make up with her
并不代表我们就没事了
doesn't mean we're good.
我明白你为什么生气
I get why you're pissed,
但记住
but remember something,
毒藤女害我失去了一生挚爱
Poison Ivy cost me the love of my life.
我只是想帮忙
I'm trying to help.
接受你的帮忙 然后我要署名
I'll take your help, but I want my name,
蝙蝠女侠的名字 由你亲自说
Batwoman's name, out of your mouth.
你列出来的东西 我们差不多都解决了
We've cleaned up everything on your list.
小丑的"欢乐蜂鸣器" 仍下落不明
That's a fun way of saying the Joker's Joy Buzzer is unaccounted for.
你可挺会表达的 我们需要爱丽丝才能找到
We need Alice to find it.
等等 爱丽丝是由你负责的 对吧
Wait, Alice was your job, right?
而你在她家里勾搭她
You were hooking up at her place,
我希望那里比她的办公室好
which I hope is nicer than her office.
我的房♥子有租金管制 管它好不好
My place is rent-controlled. Who cares if it's nice?
我真的以为韦恩塔
I thought Wayne Tower
已经够高了 可以让女士们握手言和
was tall enough for us to get to handshakes.
我叫过你一定要锁门的
Hey, I thought I told you to lock the door.
我们是清洁工人
We're the cleaning ladies.
抱歉弄得一团糟
Sorry about the mess.
你们转过去 好吗
Can you face the other way?
我们的入口不能公开
We got a hidden-entry situation going here.
我们来玩玩吧
Let's have some fun.
拜托告诉我你们查到 毒藤女藏在哪里了
Please tell me you figured out where Poison Ivy's buried.
我们刚刚拿到日记
We got to the journals.
快点 因为玛丽刚到了
Be quick about it. Mary just got here.
真的吗
Are you serious?
玛丽回来了 她在找我们吗
Mary came home? Is she looking for us?
我看起来觉得是
Judging the book by its cover here,
但我觉得更有可能
but I think
是在找奇怪的肥料
she's looking for freak fertilizer.
看到爱丽丝在她身边吗
Any sign of Alice with her?
还没有 但我会注意摄像头
Not yet. But I'll keep my eye on cams.
别让她离开这栋楼
Don't let her leave this building.
很好 她最近很配合呢
Great. She's been so cooperative.
我觉得没问题 好 需要支援再打给我
No problem. Call if you need backup.
玛丽现身一定是有原因的
If Mary's here, it's for a reason,
我保证她不是来跳舞的
and I assure you, it's not to dance.
我们速战速决
Let's just get through these.
我保证 我只想谈谈
Okay. I promise, I just wanna talk.
好的 不然我就拿个数字 站在这里
Okay. I'll just grab a number, stay right here.
玛丽汉密尔顿
Mary Hamilton.
瞧瞧
Well, well,
我可能应该开除我的公♥关♥人员 玛丽汉密尔顿
I should probably fire my publicist, Mary Hamilton,
因为你应该知道 你的朋友都不住在这里了
because your friends no longer live here.
虽然我不是公♥关♥代表 但如果你的公♥关♥
I'm no PR rep, but if she's the one
想出了这个纸牌的主题
who came up with your deck-of-cards theme,
你就真该考虑解雇她了
it's something you should consider.
我不太喜欢你这种调调
I'm not feeling the vibes you're putting out.
这太遗憾了 因为你...
And that's a shame, because you...
你看起来是可以非常风趣的
you look like you'd be a lot of fun.
别这么快放弃我 总裁大哥
Then don't give up on me so fast, Mr. Ce-bro.
你甚至还没听我 大老远来找你的原因
You haven't even heard the reason I came to find you.
跳个舞
Dance?
好 好
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
我们没时间玩这个
We don't have time for this.
新计划 布鲁斯 把这些按日期排序归档
New plan. Bruce archived these chronologically.
那就从这里开始吧
Let's start there.
你第一次联♥系♥蝙蝠侠 请求帮助是什么时候
When was the first time you contacted Batman for help?
2011年6月初
It was early June 2011.
好
Okay.
这些看起来眼熟吗
Does any of this look familiar?
这个
This.
这是哥谭市大坝
This is the Gotham City Dam.
布鲁斯才不会让帕梅 在水域旁边进行脱水
Bruce wouldn't have desiccated Pam around that much water.
他不是 他要阻止她毁掉大坝
He didn't. He needed to stop her from destroying it.
那里是她的下一个目标
The dam was her next target.
好吧 抱歉 你为什么爱这个女人
Okay. I'm sorry. Why did you love this woman?
因为我从头到尾都知道那不是她
Because through it all, I knew it really wasn't her.
玛丽的遭遇 帕梅的遭遇
What's happening to Mary, what happened to Pam...
她们都是无法对抗的
Wasn't a fair fight.
我欣赏这种象征主义
I appreciate the symbolism,
但严格来说 你刚刚杀死了一朵郁金香
but you just killed a tulip.
你要去哪里吗
You going somewhere?
是的
Yes, I am.
问题是 我该带一支牙刷 还是两支
Question is, do I pack one toothbrush or two?
警局的人提到了
Guys at the precinct mentioned something
昨晚哥谭大坝被闯入
about a break-in at Gotham Dam last night.
你该不会知道这事吧 对吧
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
我拼死拼活地学习去考警♥察♥ 可不是白考的
I haven't been studying my ass off for my detective exam for nothing.
你去那里要做什么
What are you planning to do there?
你想听真♥相♥ 然后必须和我分手
You want the truth so you have to break up with me,
还是为了我们在一起而听谎话
or a lie so we can stay together?
别这样 别怪到我头上
Don't do that. Don't put this on me.
为什么
Why not?
你已经知道我想要什么了
You already know what I want.
我想拯救哥谭免于成为 有毒的废物堆积场
I want to save Gotham from becoming a toxic waste dump,
我希望你能支持我
and I'd like you to support me while I do it.
所以你想怎么样
So what do you want?
让你二选一
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表