剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
(仅限钓后放生)
救命
Help!
帕梅
Pam!
帕梅
Pam!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我以为水能唤醒我
I thought the water would revive me.
我错了
I was wrong.
我需要恢复体力
I need to get my strength back.
蝙 蝠 女 侠
第 三 季 第 9 集
你是怎么做到的 妈妈
How'd you do it, mama?
打三份工 在教堂做志愿者 还能抚养我长大
Three jobs, volunteering at church, raising me...
你对大家事事都照顾周到
You were literally everything to everyone
却毫不费劲
and you didn't break a sweat.
我只是...
I just...
我禁不住一直这么想
I can't get out of my damn head.
我做错了什么
What am I doing wrong?
(科拉刘易斯)
我很确定在现实世界中 这会违反人力资源部门
Pretty sure in the real world, this would be an HR violation
有关适当工作行为的标准
of appropriate workplace behavior.
幸好不是现实世界
Good thing it's not the real world.
快点
Yeah, well, hurry up,
你的呼吸像达斯维德一样难听
because you're breathing like Darth Vader
我早餐吃的贝果都快吐出来了
and making me feel bad about that bagel I had for breakfast.
很好 那你就可以帮忙了
Then you can help.
你想谈谈吗 不想
You wanna talk about it? - Nope.
莱恩知道吗 不知道
Does Ryan know? - Nope.
你的行为和马科斯杰特有关吗
Does this have something to do with Marquis Jet?
我从来没想过会看到 佳达杰特这么挫败的模样
Never thought I would see the Jada Jet look so defeated.
我收到你的信息时 你听起来像是
When I got your message, sounded like you'd
经历了不少磨难
been put through a wringer.
约翰狄哥
Johndigo!
很高兴见到你 老朋友
John Diggle. It's good to see you, old friend.
所以...
So...
不如告诉我
Why don't you tell me
这位老朋友能帮上什么忙
how an old friend can help?
阳光不管用
Sunlight's not working.
你被困了十年 帕梅 给自己一点时间吧
It's been ten years, Pam. Give yourself some time.
时间 我多的是时间
Time? - I've had nothing but time.
不太对劲
I don't know, something's wrong.
我的体力消耗得太快了
My energy's depleting so quickly.
但你还能袭击两个无辜的渔民
Didn't stop you from attacking two innocent fishermen.
在那个湖泊捕鱼必须放生
The lake's catch-and-release.
他们在破坏这个本就脆弱的 物种的平衡
They were creating an imbalance in an already vulnerable species.
十年了 突然间感觉 只是昨天的事
Ten years and suddenly it's like yesterday.
你想过你把我救出来后 会怎么样吗
What were you thinking would happen when you freed me?
我没想过
I wasn't.
看见你的那一刻 我百感交集
I got wrapped up in the moment. Seeing you,
白色郁金香 回忆 愧疚
the white tulip, the memories, the guilt.
我很遗憾让你感到愧疚 芮妮
Oh, I'm so sorry that you had to feel guilt, Renee,
而我腐烂了十年之久 没有水 没有阳光
while I rotted for a decade with no water, no sunlight,
没有心灵伴侣
no soul mate.
那对你来说一定非常可怕
Must have been really awful for you.
对不起 帕梅
I'm sorry, Pam.
你要我怎么相信你
How am I supposed to believe that?
全世界我最需要的就是你
I needed you more than anything,
而害我沦落至此的人也是你
and you're the one that put me there.
我知道如何让你恢复体力
I know how to get your strength back.
我带着食物来了
I come bearing sustenance.
真成熟
Very mature.
我让佳达别来烦我们 追捕帕梅艾斯利
I was able to keep Jada off our backs while we hunt Pam Isley.
勒布湖有一具渔夫的尸体
Dead fisherman at Loeb Lake?
他的腿上缠着水草
Found with weeds tangled around his legs.
一定要这样吗
So this is happening?
你要和我冷战
You're gonna give me the silent treatment
一辈子吗
for the rest of our lives?
我有点忙 索菲
Uh, a little busy, Soph.
你女朋友芮妮 和一个生态恐♥怖♥分♥子♥逃了
Your girlfriend, Renee, is on the loose with an eco-terrorist.
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
所以我们能不能假设死掉的渔夫 是被初版毒藤女所害 不是玛丽
Uh, so can we assume that the dead fisherman is the OG Ivy and not Mary,
毕竟他已经死了
considering he's, you know, dead?
昨晚还有一家农药厂报案发生了一起异常的黄蜂袭击
There was an unnatural hornet attack reported at a pesticide factory last night, hornet attack
造成六名员工受伤
injured six employees.
跟我查到的情况吻合
Matches what I found.
附近的一处钻井工作被叫停
A nearby drilling operation got shut down
因为油井倾斜了
because of a tipped oil rig.
好 这些袭击都是基于环境的
Okay. All these attacks are environment-based.
这是帕梅艾斯利的手法 我会三角定位这些地点
That's Pam Isley's M.O. I'll triangulate these sites.
就算找到了又能怎样
Even if we do find her, then what?
我还在研究这个
I've actually been working on that.
麻♥醉♥枪♥里有麻药和除草剂
So the darts are filled with a paralytic drug and herbicide.
不会要她的命
So it won't kill her.
但能减缓她的身体机能 让我们有时间弄清楚
It'll just slow down her system long enough for us to figure out
如何重制脱水血清
how to recreate the desiccation serum.
有好消息 也有坏消息
Good news, bad news.
所有这些袭击都发生在 某个大致位置两英里的半径内
All of these attacks are within a two-mile radius of a general location.
应该从坏消息开始
Supposed to start with the bad news.
坏消息是 就是这里
Bad news is this is the location.
国家公园
The national park?
我们要在大自然中
We're gonna be hunting Mother Nature
狩猎大自然
in the middle of Mother Nature?
你去我就去
I'm down if you are.
你看过恐怖片吗
Ever watch a horror movie?
进入森林的黑人通常就出不来了
When black people go into the woods, they usually don't come out.
那些电影剧本绝不是黑人写的
Black people never write those movies.
我们来颠覆一下剧本怎么样
What do you say we flip the script?
我不知道事情会变成这样
I had no idea things had gotten this bad.
等马科斯醒来
When Marquis wakes up,
他一定会找他妹妹算账
there's no doubt he'll go after his sister.
所以我才打给你
That's why I called you.
我想请你做我的保安主管
I wanna offer you a job as head of my security detail.
你会保护莱恩 我 公♥司♥
You'd be protecting Ryan, me, the company.
就像老样子 只不过富兰克林 不再发号♥施令 换成了我
Like old times except Franklin's not in charge, I am.
那就完全是老样子了
Well, then it's exactly like old times.
我知道有办法能治好我儿子
I know there's a way to fix my boy.
就当是我傲慢或天真 或者说是母亲的心愿
Call it hubris, or naivete, or a mother's will,
但我不会把他关在阿卡姆监狱里
but I will not lock him up in an Arkham cell
仅仅为了他没有犯下的罪行
for something that wasn't his fault.
佳达
Jada!
谢谢考虑我 谢谢
Jada, I appreciate you thinking of me. Thank you.
但是我不能接受
But I can't accept.
你说要亲自过来的时候 我还有点期待呢
When you offered to come by in person, I got my hopes up.
我正好来哥谭
I just so happened to be in Gotham
是有其他事
on other matters.
你有没有想过 帮你儿子治疗精神病
Ever thought about helping your son's psychosis
要回到源头去
by going back to the source?
小丑的欢乐蜂鸣器
The Joker's Joy Buzzer?
那就是我一直以来的目标
That's what I'm trying to do.
我找过的每个神经科医生都说
Every neurologist I've talked to says
再次电击就能唤醒他的同理心
that another jolt would reawaken his empathy,
但我花了数百万去寻找蜂鸣器
but I have spent millions looking for the buzzer,
自从小丑多年前失踪后 再也没人见过它
but no one's seen it since the Joker disappeared years ago.
它不见了 也许不是
It's gone. - Maybe it's not.
我一直关注着你的新闻
I've been following your news.
疯帽客 杀手鳄 急冻人
The Mad Hatter, Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze,
都是蝙蝠侠的敌人
all Batman's enemies.
现在他们的武器突然冒出来了
And now their weapons just show up out of nowhere?
该不会是收藏品吧
Do you think they're part of some collection?
我认为是的
I think they were, yeah.
它们不知如何流落街头
And somehow, they made their way onto the street.
而考虑到小丑 是蝙蝠侠最大的敌人
And considering the Joker was Batman's greatest enemy,
也许现在蜂鸣器也流入了街头
maybe the buzzer's out there now too.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表